Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Tecno Pova 2 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Pova 2 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) (28441 Views)

iPhone 13 Pro Max Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) / Nokia 7.2 Unboxing And Full Review. Default Camera Vs GCAM V7 + Price (photos) / Nokia 4.2 Unboxing And Review + Price (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Pova 2 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by typicalgamer(m): 7:37pm On Nov 04, 2021
MrJavaS:
I just can't use tecno again

Why ?
Re: Tecno Pova 2 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by eisley: 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2021
Nice, I'm more impressed with the battery capacity, can't wait to pair this with my oraimo freepod 3, and behold it's incredibly powerful bass, dynamic beats, and 4-mic beamforming technology to track and provide high-quality voice signal.

Re: Tecno Pova 2 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by MrJavaS: 7:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
typicalgamer:

Why ?

I'm tired ..I've used. tecno since the days of M3
Re: Tecno Pova 2 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by typicalgamer(m): 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
MrJavaS:

I'm tired ..I've used. tecno since the days of M3

Yup you’ve truly tried .

I do remember those days, when me know no better
Re: Tecno Pova 2 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by skywalker240(m): 9:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
advanceDNA:
It’s good to always improve oooo

So tecno can be sold for 105k

Tecno that used to sell for 7k with 3 sim, tv, radio, free memory card, free pouch,
Taah you de see black de call am white Define improvement? Oh so improvement is making a tecno pova with helio g85 and upgrading to pova 2 with same helio g85undecided

or is the helio g85 that other better brands has been using for more than 2 years and still retailed below 90k

This is pure scam and daylight robbery.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Pova 2 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by skywalker240(m): 9:11pm On Nov 04, 2021
eisley:
Nice, I'm more impressed with the battery capacity, can't wait to pair this with my oraimo freepod 3, and behold it's incredibly powerful bass, dynamic beats, and 4-mic beamforming technology to track and provide high-quality voice signal.
Just let it out and rest ur mind, just admit the truth that you are a transsion marketer.
Re: Tecno Pova 2 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Godson1981(m): 9:12pm On Nov 04, 2021
Still rocking my Huawei y9s 6g 128gb anytime anyday
To hell with transsions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Pova 2 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by grudges: 9:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
I have been waiting for this phone for too long, now that I opted for redmi I can only say good bye to tecno nd co.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Pova 2 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by tivta(m): 9:49pm On Nov 04, 2021
Is it back in the market?
Re: Tecno Pova 2 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Habiodunz(m): 10:22pm On Nov 04, 2021
SweetBuns:

Excuse you but don’t put me and you in the same class

how much dey your account undecided
Re: Tecno Pova 2 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Ekg911(m): 10:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
wisdomkid:

iPhone better dan Samsung? abeg... Have you seen Z Fold?
iPhone still learning how to curve screen yet.
She be woman na e make. She no Samsung sef. Dem no be mate
Re: Tecno Pova 2 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by wisdomkid: 11:04pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ekg911:
She be woman na e make. She no Samsung sef. Dem no be mate

Please there are WOMEN who knows phone specs than most guys! Like Miss Techy. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tecno Pova 2 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Regex: 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
eisley:

Comot money buy better tech product. That oraimo, if en fall, that's the end... I comot buy Huawei FreeBuds 4i...i spend money, but guy, it is worth it.
Re: Tecno Pova 2 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:49am On Nov 05, 2021
advanceDNA:
It’s good to always improve oooo

So tecno can be sold for 105k

Tecno that used to sell for 7k with 3 sim, tv, radio, free memory card, free pouch,

You are living in the past bro, get updated please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Pova 2 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by skywalker240(m): 3:51am On Nov 05, 2021
wisdomkid:

Please there are WOMEN who knows phone specs than most guys! Like Miss Techy. grin grin grin grin grin
Miss teci knows natin grin

She only knows about Tecno and Infinix angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Pova 2 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by skywalker240(m): 3:53am On Nov 05, 2021
Tajbol4splend:

You are living in the past bro, get updated please
That's the reason why i keep saying majority of the youths in this country are tech illiterates.
Re: Tecno Pova 2 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Youngokwy(m): 6:09am On Nov 05, 2021
henry007:
Selfie shots. Up close and personal grin *reduced for NL*
is this phone available at any store now,i seriouly need it
Re: Tecno Pova 2 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Blackblessed500(m): 8:47am On Nov 05, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Another dog shit
boss just joined Nl few days been following u pls i do mind u help me out with something my whatsapp 09037777589 or u can pls send me urs pls thanks
Re: Tecno Pova 2 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Mohbola(f): 7:11pm On Nov 05, 2021
It is okay
69dripping:
It looks cool tho but how's the operating system?
Re: Tecno Pova 2 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Mohbola(f): 7:24pm On Nov 05, 2021
6GB Ram
Khalifa2021:
Pls what's the RAM
Re: Tecno Pova 2 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Freelancerx: 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2021
it is here finally. I really should get one because of the battery
Re: Tecno Pova 2 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by selfdefence: 7:49am On Nov 08, 2021
Amazing power device, great battery this one got.
Re: Tecno Pova 2 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by selfdefence: 7:50am On Nov 08, 2021
Freelancerx:
yes o, atleast with this phone, you are assured long lasting hours just with a single charge.
Re: Tecno Pova 2 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Youngokwy(m): 8:02am On Nov 08, 2021
Freelancerx:
wow,where can i get the phone now and what is the price.i need the pova 2
Re: Tecno Pova 2 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Freelancerx: 4:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
I think Slot should have it
Youngokwy:
wow,where can i get the phone now and what is the price.i need the pova 2
Re: Tecno Pova 2 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Freelancerx: 4:20pm On Nov 14, 2021
Yes o
selfdefence:
yes o, atleast with this phone, you are assured long lasting hours just with a single charge.
Re: Tecno Pova 2 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Kakadancefreak(f): 11:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
You wish!

How many of Samsung devices you don buy?

Probably never owned one.

Speak for yourself o!

Nackzy:
Samsung is nothing but the best
Re: Tecno Pova 2 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Wanni25(f): 8:05am On Nov 15, 2021
I feel your pain bro!

These guys are really not it

AREWAELENU:
I cant include a Samsung phone to my list again after they gave me knock with the repair price of my previous Samsung device
Re: Tecno Pova 2 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Fonjewel0(f): 8:21am On Nov 15, 2021
Ehya!

You should be given certificate for your ignorance!

Wetin you sabi?

No be just this Nairaland wey dey sustain you.

Bros! Grow up! Get some biceps! You can't stand a lady who is successful!

Mtcheew sad

skywalker240:

Miss teci knows natin grin

She only knows about Tecno and Infinix angry
Re: Tecno Pova 2 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by Idarachris84: 9:09am On Nov 15, 2021
Finished Skywalker!

Flawless victory cool

Fonjewel0:
Ehya!

Wetin you sabi?

Mtcheew sad

Re: Tecno Pova 2 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by ayafcom: 11:32am On Nov 15, 2021
masterfactor:
What makes this phone a gaming device?

Bro but it and give it a trial... grin grin
Re: Tecno Pova 2 Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos) by ayafcom: 11:37am On Nov 15, 2021
Fonjewel0:
Ehya!

Wetin you sabi?

Mtcheew sad

@ Skywalker this is too much for you now, what's it this time, your yansh don open, you no get stand for here again...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Samsung Note 7: Nigerians Refuse To Return Their Phones - Samsung / What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network / Aspalt 8: Airborne VS Need For Speed: Most Wanted VS Real Racing 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.