Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,075 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network (28435 Views)

Ntel Network Thread / 5 Cool Things You Can Do On Whatsapp You Probably Didn't Know About / NTEL: Network Coverage Now In Nasarawa State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by iDRAW(m): 5:26pm On Apr 20, 2016
Just got mine few minutes ago. I was at the Ntel stand; Transcorp Hilton lobby 1:55pm and got registered at about 4:22.

Activating the Ntel SIM comes with lots of benefits as mentioned in previous times.

The SIM card is an all in one type, meaning it can be used on a Nokia "touch light" phone, BB micro sim slot and as well as on Apple iPad and other gadgets.

The SIM Card is Free of Charge

You only pay 1k for a 3 days data bundle, N2,400 for 7 days or N9k for 30 days.

Any of the above bundles qualifies you for a 3 months Unlimited Data; SIMply Amazing!

Note: Voice services currently unavailable nationwide.

I'll upload images before the end of today.

2 Shares

Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by Machiavelli999(m): 5:32pm On Apr 20, 2016
When are they coming to Onitsha?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by Spymate: 5:58pm On Apr 20, 2016
How much is d sim

1 Like

Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by iDRAW(m): 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2016
Spymate:
How much is d sim
SIM is free of charge

*Edited*

I am not a staff of ntel. I am a freelancer; I do graphic designs on Fiverr.com and NoBody paid me to open this thread for whatsoever reason. Just doing a *personal journalism* thingy wink

Thank you all.

1 Like

Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
iDRAW:

SIM is free of charge
Don't join them in deceiving people. The SIM is not free of charge. It is sold for a minimum of #1000.

27 Likes

Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by Kezifils(m): 8:41pm On Apr 20, 2016
I pretty sure I as well as others already know all u just said. let's just say u opened this thread to tell us u got the ntel sim

7 Likes

Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by 2kurupt(m): 8:57pm On Apr 20, 2016
What I do know is that ntel is damn slow in rolling out, with a shitty website too.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by iDRAW(m): 9:16pm On Apr 20, 2016
vince001:

Don't join them in deceiving people. The SIM is not free of charge. It is sold for a minimum of #1000.

No sir, Sim is sold for N333.33k (but was given out free of charge)

Now the 1k is for ntel Starter bundle* 3 days validity period, Unlimited data, 30 in cross-net, 90 min on-net and 30 SMS messages.

anything else?

5 Likes

Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by iDRAW(m): 9:20pm On Apr 20, 2016
Kezifils:
I pretty sure I as well as others already know all u just said. let's just say u opened this thread to tell us u got the ntel sim

Exactly my point!!

But wait oo.... is there anything wrong in doing that?
I guess NO. So thank you. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by LongJohnS: 12:12am On Apr 21, 2016
I think Ntel are not yet ready for business.
They're thinking of strategies and plans on how to milk the gullible Nigerians

1 Like

Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by YBAR(m): 7:31am On Apr 21, 2016
LongJohnS:
I think Ntel are not yet ready for business.
They're thinking of strategies and plans on how to milk the gullible Nigerians

i completely agree with u

8 Likes

Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by suyamasta(m): 7:49am On Apr 21, 2016
Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by suyamasta(m): 7:51am On Apr 21, 2016
Stop spreading false info
iDRAW:
Just got mine few minutes ago. I was at the Ntel stand; Transcorp Hilton lobby 1:55pm and got registered at about 4:22.

Activating the Ntel SIM comes with lots of benefits as mentioned in previous times.

The SIM card is an all in one type, meaning it can be used on a Nokia "touch light" phone, BB micro sim slot and as well as on Apple iPad and other gadgets.

Any of the above bundles qualifies you for a 3 months Unlimited Data; SIMply Amazing!

2 Likes

Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by iDRAW(m): 8:03am On Apr 21, 2016
suyamasta:

I agree YOU said that. Happy now undecided

4 Likes

Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by cogbuagu: 11:53am On Apr 21, 2016
I reserved four numbers but did not get email of confirmation.

What are the requirements to claim my reserved numbers?
Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by iDRAW(m): 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2016
cogbuagu:
I reserved four numbers but did not get email of confirmation.

What are the requirements to claim my reserved numbers?

No email, no problems.

Just go to the ntel stand and choose a random number; even your current sim on any network can be used if avilable.
Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by nbright: 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
angry sadPort Harcourt na when na?
Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by Sunnycliff(m): 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
Make them spread their network naa! Na to cluster for one place?
Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by yomalex(m): 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by shamsuRana(m): 1:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
iDRAW:

wink

Question: What color is a mirror? grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by prinsam30: 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ntel scamming it's subscribers since 16AD
Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by skimarvel: 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2016
who has gotten from yaba outlet?
Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by WhoBeThisMan: 1:33pm On Apr 21, 2016
Where can I see it to buy?? I have been searching
Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by KHAYGOLD(m): 1:33pm On Apr 21, 2016
All we need is competition and there will be a drop in tariff.
Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by dustmalik: 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ntel, if you are going through this thread, be informed that there is currently no coverage at Wuse zone 2. I and a few others got our Sims yesterday, but no coverage over here. We need your sites over here, especially around ministerial quarters, zone 2.
Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by NovusHomo(m): 1:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
iDRAW:

The bolded is nothing new. All, or almost all SIM cards are made to work across all GSM-based cellular phone makes and models.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by fatjo(m): 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ntel ti take ova>snake thread o jawo mo!
Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by gozzlin: 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2016
Tell me something I don't already know. undecided
Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by dustmalik: 1:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
iDRAW:

The emboldened as a misinformation. Ntel is a 4G only network, for now. Ntel doesn't support 2G or 3G spectrums. Ntel's 4G LTE spectrums are 1800 and 900mhz, that is, band 3 and 8, respectively. So, you must have an LTE modem or smart phone which supports either frequency/band. It's best you get one that supports both frequencies/bands.
Re: What You Probably Don't Know About The Ntel Network by gozzlin: 1:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
What's the point of all this shii if you do not provide voice services? This people are not ready for business. Only f00ls will be rushing to obtain the useless Sim card. After paying astronomical amount for the few days subscription you'll find out that you won't be able to browse with the it for many months to come.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 10T Unboxing, First Impressions And Review + Price (photos) / Steps To Monitor Your Girlfriend's Call / OPPO Announces Discount On Smartphone Models Used By BBNaija Husemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.