Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Femi Osibona Arrested In 2020 For Resisting Sealing Ikoyi Building (Throwback - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Femi Osibona Arrested In 2020 For Resisting Sealing Ikoyi Building (Throwback (72698 Views)

TVC Interviewed Femi Osibona, Owner Of 21-Storey Ikoyi Building (Throwback Video / Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble / Femi Osibona: Face Behind Collapsed 21-storey Building In Ikoyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Osibona Arrested In 2020 For Resisting Sealing Ikoyi Building (Throwback by A40(m): 5:57pm On Nov 04, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
This is the same very reason most nigerians hate Elrufai because he will always refuse to shift ground and insist on standard
Abeg abeg abeg. Which were standard. That Napoleon is hated for the killings in Southern Kaduna that have been going down under his watch. Go and tell people from that region this and lets see if they wont spit on your face. Na una type package Buhari like he was something good
Re: Femi Osibona Arrested In 2020 For Resisting Sealing Ikoyi Building (Throwback by Incandescent(m): 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
When will Nigerians learn?

You'd request a medical report and the admins at these hospitals would be stylishly encouraging you to go with falsified ones. They would even let you know that if you don't buy what they are selling you'd go through hell.

I have personally experienced this in LASUTH, IKeja.

We are just inherently selfish, corrupt & greedy.

What if the person you are telling to buy your fake report actually has the tuberculosis disease.. what if the person has a deadly disease?

Why are we like this in this country?

Just look at the lives of innocent people wasted cos of some greedy bastards

Thesame people so religious yet so corrupt.

This really breaks my heart and sometimes I feel like these things are beyond me.

1 Like

Re: Femi Osibona Arrested In 2020 For Resisting Sealing Ikoyi Building (Throwback by tunize(m): 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2021
nathyx:
Whether he makes it out of the rubble alive or dead this Osibona should be tried in Court if found guilty his Company should pay damages to the 38 Innocent lives (and counting ) lost as a result of his greed cry cry
Sure but the question is will the compensation in any form bring back the lost soul? Matter the compensation it is still not a blessing in disguise.
Re: Femi Osibona Arrested In 2020 For Resisting Sealing Ikoyi Building (Throwback by Blackdisciple(m): 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2021
So they mean na mobiles police them carry like that

Every police get em oga, to God who made me I will shoot the officer that carry me lets go to court.
Re: Femi Osibona Arrested In 2020 For Resisting Sealing Ikoyi Building (Throwback by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:19pm On Nov 04, 2021
A40:
Abeg abeg abeg. Which were standard. That Napoleon is hated for the killings in Southern Kaduna that have been going down under his watch. Go and tell people from that region this and lets see if they wont spit on your face. Na una type package Buhari like he was something good
Shut up ur mouth you bigoted hypocrite
You enjoy to blame Elrufai for the massacre in southern kaduna while the same you hypocrites will turn around to exclude Ortom and blame Buhari for killings benue. What standards do you guys use to blame Elrufai that's not applicable to obiano in anambra and all other governors with crisis in thier various states
The problem with you people is one of blind bigotry and hypocrite
Re: Femi Osibona Arrested In 2020 For Resisting Sealing Ikoyi Building (Throwback by APCNig: 6:37pm On Nov 04, 2021
aryzgreat:

Directive from fake pastor Osibandit.

The Lagos govt quickly sacked the man that revealed that 15storey was approved while 21 was constructed, the deputy Governor quickly countered him by saying 21 storey was approved

You see how these evil politicians are playing with human lives?

The blood of the dead on your heads

Take your drugs, eat, drink and sleep, if not, you will nakked at Idumota market in no time
Re: Femi Osibona Arrested In 2020 For Resisting Sealing Ikoyi Building (Throwback by snoopz: 6:45pm On Nov 04, 2021
Order from above made the police release him

Now people are dead because of the order from above

I hope the real perpetrators are caught and punished and not the fake perpetrators we will see in the news paper and released behind the camera
Re: Femi Osibona Arrested In 2020 For Resisting Sealing Ikoyi Building (Throwback by A40(m): 6:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
Shut up ur mouth you bigoted hypocrite
You enjoy to blame Elrufai for the massacre in southern kaduna while the same you hypocrites will turn around to exclude Ortom and blame Buhari for killings benue. What standards do you guys use to blame Elrufai that's not applicable to obiano in anambra and all other governors with crisis in thier various states
The problem with you people is one of blind bigotry and hypocrite
You are a ret@rd. The difference between Ortom and El Rufai is one is fighting the federal government to a standstill even at risk to his life while the other is doing absolutely nothing. The fact that you even mention Ortom shows me how stupid you are. Shameless El Rufai shill. I hope the money is worth your conscience. Bilewu

1 Like

Re: Femi Osibona Arrested In 2020 For Resisting Sealing Ikoyi Building (Throwback by nathyx(m): 6:57pm On Nov 04, 2021
tunize:

Sure but the question is will the compensation in any form bring back the lost soul? Matter the compensation it is still not a blessing in disguise.
The compensation will not bring back the lost soul but will go a long way to Alleviate the poverty of the loved ones left behind smiley smiley
Re: Femi Osibona Arrested In 2020 For Resisting Sealing Ikoyi Building (Throwback by olaoye15(m): 7:07pm On Nov 04, 2021
grandstar:
It's a shame.

Corruption and cronyism can wreck one's best efforts.

The Great Wall of China was built to keep invaders out. Yet within 100 years of it being built, it was invaded 3 times. The invaders simply bribed the gate men each time and they allowed them in.

Building integrity is far more important than building grandiose structures. Strong institutions should be built on it.

Weldone. Deepstash is working.
Re: Femi Osibona Arrested In 2020 For Resisting Sealing Ikoyi Building (Throwback by Feelings79: 7:17pm On Nov 04, 2021
airsaylongcome:
Now that Osinbanjo has been "fingered" in this scandal, some conspiracy theories are beginning to make sense. Someone said the way the building collapsed on itself without damaging surrounding structures makes it look like it was taken down by controlled demolition.

Could Osinbanjo enemies be on a political attack?
Where are your thinking faculties? Only fifteen stories were approved,he did twenty one.The building was stopped,Femi forced his way through,now it collapsed and you still blaming the collapse on sabotage?
Re: Femi Osibona Arrested In 2020 For Resisting Sealing Ikoyi Building (Throwback by tunize(m): 7:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
nathyx:

The compensation will not bring back the lost soul but will go a long way to Alleviate the poverty of the loved ones left behind smiley smiley
And what if some of the victims are not from a poor home just as you think?
Re: Femi Osibona Arrested In 2020 For Resisting Sealing Ikoyi Building (Throwback by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
A40:
You are a ret@rd. The difference between Ortom and El Rufai is one is fighting the federal government to a standstill even at risk to his life while the other is doing absolutely nothing. The fact that you even mention Ortom shows me how stupid you are. Shameless El Rufai shill. I hope the money is worth your conscience. Bilewu
After dishing out facts to you, look at how you carefully avoided the cruz of the issue and making pointless points
Hungry mumu
Re: Femi Osibona Arrested In 2020 For Resisting Sealing Ikoyi Building (Throwback by misterjosh(m): 7:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
He just had to take innocent souls along with him, sad.
Re: Femi Osibona Arrested In 2020 For Resisting Sealing Ikoyi Building (Throwback by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
id4sho:
Chinua Achebe — 'The fly that no one to advise it follows the corpse into the grave.'
sad
Chinua Achebe nor fit speak this kind English angry

2 Likes

Re: Femi Osibona Arrested In 2020 For Resisting Sealing Ikoyi Building (Throwback by A40(m): 8:13pm On Nov 04, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
After dishing out facts to you, look at how you carefully avoided the cruz of the issue and making pointless points
Hungry mumu
What smelling facts did you drop you useless yob. What are the similarities between Benue and Kaduna? Wasteman.

This image below describes fools like you to a T

Re: Femi Osibona Arrested In 2020 For Resisting Sealing Ikoyi Building (Throwback by Cassandrax: 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2021
And them say na igbo dey worship money... Nonsense.
Re: Femi Osibona Arrested In 2020 For Resisting Sealing Ikoyi Building (Throwback by zoedew: 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
Re: Femi Osibona Arrested In 2020 For Resisting Sealing Ikoyi Building (Throwback by zoedew: 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
sammyj:
This report makes the situation worse for the Lagos state government because after the sealing and his arrest, Who got him released and gave him permission to continue the defective project construction that killed tons of people Your guess is as good as mine !!!
Without the BAT you could hardly embark on a project of such magnitude in Lagos. He pretends to know nothing about it. Uncharacteristic of him to be quick at commenting on the incident. The Fulani killed his Keith and kin and not a whimper was heard from him.
Re: Femi Osibona Arrested In 2020 For Resisting Sealing Ikoyi Building (Throwback by Peaceworld(m): 9:04pm On Nov 04, 2021
Now he's dead.
Re: Femi Osibona Arrested In 2020 For Resisting Sealing Ikoyi Building (Throwback by ipobarecriminals: 9:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
sad Gone! Gone with the wind.They are both together in the building.I'll be coming to Lagos dis weekend to visit his papa house sad
petitejolie:
very sad. What about d owner himself.
Re: Femi Osibona Arrested In 2020 For Resisting Sealing Ikoyi Building (Throwback by barinedan(m): 10:19pm On Nov 04, 2021
Unfortunately he was killed by the death trap he was erecting. He resisted the sealing of the building but couldn't resist the death caused by the building
Re: Femi Osibona Arrested In 2020 For Resisting Sealing Ikoyi Building (Throwback by hush15: 10:43pm On Nov 04, 2021
Davash222:
Government even tried to warn him, but he refused to listen.

See how his refusal brought calamity to innocent people.

Will such a person Rest in peace?

Ma brother, an all of them wrong for that videos are.

plus the oga femi o, plus the lagos state officials o, they all wrong cos all that approach was unprofessional and as baba olowo, him sef go show say him too get affluence. His security detail too dey show say him loyal when him suppose go advice oga properly say make them first commit the area, then oga make the necessary calls.

not only the GM but top elites are involved jare
Re: Femi Osibona Arrested In 2020 For Resisting Sealing Ikoyi Building (Throwback by akezn: 11:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
He was released based on "Ima mmadu".

Na only Nigeria police for dey arrest police. See as them carry mopol as Igbo boy dey carry carton of gala for traffic.
Re: Femi Osibona Arrested In 2020 For Resisting Sealing Ikoyi Building (Throwback by jacoik(m): 4:58am On Nov 05, 2021
OKOATA:
Person no know wetin de happen for the video sef, na fight all of them de fight. See as that policeman carry the Mopol guy like say na fufu the guy be.
lolxxxxx hahahaha I think say na only me observed it
Re: Femi Osibona Arrested In 2020 For Resisting Sealing Ikoyi Building (Throwback by SATANlST: 7:56am On Nov 05, 2021
did he die too?
Re: Femi Osibona Arrested In 2020 For Resisting Sealing Ikoyi Building (Throwback by hectorswag(m): 9:00am On Nov 05, 2021
Davash222:
Government even tried to warn him, but he refused to listen.

See how his refusal brought calamity to innocent people.

Will such a person Rest in peace?
I watched his interview on TVC and could sense he was a greedy and careless individual who valued money over people's lives. I'll advice that every building he has ever erected or currently constructing be thoroughly inspected to avoid another tragedy.
Re: Femi Osibona Arrested In 2020 For Resisting Sealing Ikoyi Building (Throwback by Kobicove(m): 9:39am On Nov 05, 2021
OKOATA:
Person no know wetin de happen for the video sef, na fight all of them de fight. See as that policeman carry the Mopol guy like say na fufu the guy be.

grin
Re: Femi Osibona Arrested In 2020 For Resisting Sealing Ikoyi Building (Throwback by Ndipe(m): 2:32am On Nov 12, 2021
Na wao!!! Ok, he was arrested, yet, the building was still constructed. How was that possible? The Lagos State Government should be queried.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me / Inside A N1 Billion Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos!! (Video) / Photos: The 10 Tallest Buildings In Nigeria (2018)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.