Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 (30366 Views)

Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) / Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos / Mentally Challenged Man Stabs A Lady In Benin (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by JayTripz(m): 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ah Omooooo!!! Na wa for olokpa
Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by dreu2fine(m): 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
lalasticlala:
As shared by Rinu Oduala @SavvyRinu

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1456256309934833664.html
de will never stop in delta state na daily tin
Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
It's been a bad day , devil drink water
Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by ukaegbuikedia: 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
The NPF is worst than Boko Haram
Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by Cerebellum: 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
cry

This kontiri ehnn
Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by PrinceMajestic: 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
Check well the killer officer na aboki bastard terrorist from North Nigeria. If all southern Nigerians gather run enter police and soldiers them no reach us to wipe out. Let's use our numerical strength to conquer and kill these government terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by solochris(m): 6:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
South west is burning like Somalia. The West is now one of the most dangerous place in the world right now. The US and UK have issued travel warnings to their citizens to avoid that side. Time for non Indigenes to relocate from south west

H
Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by Freestainworld(m): 6:02pm On Nov 04, 2021
This is bad, the Nigerian police is so corrupt from up to down.
Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by SenatePresdo(m): 6:02pm On Nov 04, 2021
embarassed
Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by Tess24: 6:02pm On Nov 04, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

It's better to have an encounter with armed robbers because you have a high to living than NPF.

Imagine killing somebody because of N50?

None is better...
Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by ridwanlawal: 6:02pm On Nov 04, 2021
ITT
International
Thief
Thief
Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by Lonig: 6:03pm On Nov 04, 2021
Hmm so the police brutality still exists
Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by Mrkumareze(m): 6:03pm On Nov 04, 2021
He ll be transfered to South East to continue his job shocked
Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
South west is burning like Somalia. The West is now one of the most dangerous place in the world right now. The US and UK have issued travel warnings to their citizens to avoid that side. Time for non Indigenes to relocate from south west
Oga rest first stop being sentimental..I no be Yoruba but some of una dey cross talk here haba..when no be gossiper you be..
Everywhere dey hot no be only south west..north no dey hot?east no dey hot?
South south no dey hot?
Before you comment reason some Kain things abeg..

6 Likes

Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by Cokahot: 6:04pm On Nov 04, 2021
That's why I always Roger popo. Whenever I'm going g home. I do t mind having 2k in cash. Cos I know I must meet obstacles,if not ball joint wohala,na police wohala,pot hole wohala. Naija na war zone. I was shocked rrs took my 5h. I was expecting like 3k lowest. Thank Gawd I had 2k scattered in 5h denominations. I for hail that day
Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by Moneyboyz: 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2021
They plenty in sango extortion every young men, yet their lives remain meaningless, their kids will know no peace.
Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by LegendaryArnold(m): 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
lalasticlala:
As shared by Rinu Oduala @SavvyRinu

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1456256309934833664.html

something else dey behind this killing, no be because of N50... if you know, you know
Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by kennykruzmason: 6:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
cheesy
Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by fred04(m): 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2021
Their brother just killed their brother.
Since they support what these guys are doing in the East no problem.
Make I dey watch
Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by ALABACONNECT(m): 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2021
undecided Just sad
Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by jpeevibes(m): 6:09pm On Nov 04, 2021
#50,naira why ?
Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by Kenturkey048(m): 6:11pm On Nov 04, 2021
post=107332551:
Is the animal called policeman dead yet?!

Calling some people animals is an insult to the animal Kingdom.

He should be made to face the consequences of his actions.

We Rise.

Oga shut up joorrr...

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by honeyfieldsyner(m): 6:12pm On Nov 04, 2021
[quote author=lalasticlala post=107332300]As shared by Rinu Oduala @SavvyRinu

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1456256309934833664.html[/quote

God have mercy.A soul lost because of #50
]
Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 04, 2021
This is Nigeria
Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
This thing is not normal! Look at how our police are behaving inanimately.

From all indications looks like this country is still being colonised by the colonial masters. The police are still be trained with colonial masters blueprint
Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by tenpipsperday: 6:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
This is purely what IPOB is fighting to end in the East and idiots like vulture griller will be here running his diarrhea mouth.
Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by Ademola47(m): 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2021
The matter has really gotten out of hand. My friend that stay in Meiran told me more 5 People have been killed and traffic has been blocked from Ile-iwe to Command.
Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by OdogwuEkeke(m): 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2021
I hate the media.

You mentioned the victims without the name of the culprit.

Put it out there. It’s always ‘a police officer’

We need to be accountable.The story will die like the other trust me. I really wonder if we value life again.

Commissioner of Police would have got the memo but no be rich kid so we can ignore Abi

First Lady of Lagos! Naso you have been mute how nice.

Put their names out and their ID same wey you show faces and publish names of ‘alleged” fraudsters.
Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by timefarm(m): 6:22pm On Nov 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
West wont be like your cities you will soon turn to ghost town by your irresponsibility that you are looking for who to place it on.

It pain you we have relative peace here.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HIV-Positive Doctor Molests Patient In Benue / 16-Year-Old Boy "Loses Manhood" In Abuja After Shaking Hands With Stranger / British Charity Worker Killed In Nigeria After Being Kidnapped, 3 Others Freed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.