Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

'Lost But Found! New Infinix Hot 10, Location; Delta State' - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 'Lost But Found! New Infinix Hot 10, Location; Delta State' (2808 Views)

I Just Got The New Infinix Hot 10 (Unboxing Pictures) / Infinix Unveils Hot 10 Device In Nigeria / Lost But Found Iphone 6 In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Lost But Found! New Infinix Hot 10, Location; Delta State' by Mylordmygod1: 7:11pm On Nov 04, 2021
Modyfied, Check update below this post.

So i lost my Tecno camon 15 about 3 months ago, the person that picked it refused giving it back to me, even when i offered to pay him 20k. After sometime, the number stoped going..

Just few hours back from now, i decided to take a small walk to my favorite bar, just to eat my normal 'apku and egusi soup'

As i was going, i saw a very clean infinix Hot 10 carton on the ground, a busy road.

Firstly, i thought it was just an empty carton, so i had to kick it small, but observed something was inside. Hmm, i had to look around if someone was watching, so i finally found my way and pick the phone, enter one conner and opened the carton, and guess what, a bround new infinix hot 10. With ear piece and charger, with reciept.

Someone picked my Camon 15 and made me a java phone user.

But was this meant to be?..
It will only take the grace of God, if i'm gonna look for the owner sha, or take it to the plaza shop on the reciept..

what god can not do, does n

2 Likes

Re: 'Lost But Found! New Infinix Hot 10, Location; Delta State' by Mylordmygod1: 7:16pm On Nov 04, 2021
UPDATE

I'VE BEEN ABLE TO CONTACTED THE OWNER THROUGH THE NAME ON THE RECIEPT, IT WILL SURELY GET BACK TO HIM.. THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR ADVICE.

2 Likes

Re: 'Lost But Found! New Infinix Hot 10, Location; Delta State' by Myzubby(m): 7:17pm On Nov 04, 2021
Please return it to the owner . Don't pay back evil for evil

13 Likes

Re: 'Lost But Found! New Infinix Hot 10, Location; Delta State' by Mylordmygod1: 7:19pm On Nov 04, 2021
Myzubby:
Please return it to the owner . Don't pay back evil for evil
I'm currently using a java phone now, i don't have money to buy another phone. Though i'm not saying i won't look for the owner. I just want u to understand that everybody are not thesame, another person in my situation (who lost his or her camon 15) might not think about it.

2 Likes

Re: 'Lost But Found! New Infinix Hot 10, Location; Delta State' by Mylordmygod1: 7:23pm On Nov 04, 2021
But if the owner see this post and probably tell me the name on the reciept, we fit bagan as him go take collect am.. I don't even no the person, if i take it back to the plaza shop on the reciept, them might not no the person again, and they will collect it. So, it's not my fault if i don't see the owner

1 Like

Re: 'Lost But Found! New Infinix Hot 10, Location; Delta State' by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:44pm On Nov 04, 2021
God really exist mehn..
Re: 'Lost But Found! New Infinix Hot 10, Location; Delta State' by Mylordmygod1: 7:47pm On Nov 04, 2021
EzegeNdiigbo:
God really exist mehn..
No be lie.. Now, i can finally switch back to android..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Lost But Found! New Infinix Hot 10, Location; Delta State' by Mylordmygod1: 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
Na to just wait for nepa, make i charge am full.. God is too good
Re: 'Lost But Found! New Infinix Hot 10, Location; Delta State' by liveyourlife007(m): 7:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
If you return that phone you be mumu

2 Likes

Re: 'Lost But Found! New Infinix Hot 10, Location; Delta State' by Mylordmygod1: 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
liveyourlife007:
If you return that phone you be mumu
i'm not even thinking about it.. If only you can imagine how happy i am now.. I'm currently typing this text from an itel java phone, soon, i'll insert my sim.
Re: 'Lost But Found! New Infinix Hot 10, Location; Delta State' by liveyourlife007(m): 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
i'm not even thinking about it.. If only you can imagine how happy i am now.. I'm currently typing this text from an itel java phone, soon, i'll insert my sim.
enjoy the device given to you by providence my dear bro
Re: 'Lost But Found! New Infinix Hot 10, Location; Delta State' by SportsHD: 8:03pm On Nov 04, 2021
God didn't do this. You simply took what wasn't yours.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Lost But Found! New Infinix Hot 10, Location; Delta State' by Mylordmygod1: 8:08pm On Nov 04, 2021
SportsHD:
God didn't do this. You simply took what wasn't yours.
Another person would've done so, even u..

2 Likes

Re: 'Lost But Found! New Infinix Hot 10, Location; Delta State' by federal9: 8:10pm On Nov 04, 2021
Return it to the owner. It might happen to your future children. I guess you would not wish that to happen to them.

10 Likes

Re: 'Lost But Found! New Infinix Hot 10, Location; Delta State' by NisforNicky: 8:15pm On Nov 04, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
Hello Nairalanders, isn't God a great God?

So i lost my Tecno camon 15 about 3 months ago, the person that picked it refused giving it back to me, even when i offered to pay him 20k. After sometime, the number stoped going..

Just few hours back from now, i decided to take a small walk to my favorite bar, just to eat my normal 'apku and egusi soup'

As i was going, i saw a very clean infinix Hot 10 carton on the ground, a busy road.

Firstly, i thought it was just an empty carton, so i had to kick it small, but observed something was inside. Hmm, i had to look around if someone was watching, so i finally found my way and pick the phone, enter one conner and opened the carton, and guess what, a bround new infinix hot 10. With ear piece and charger, with reciept.

Someone picked my Camon 15 and made me a java phone user, i think this was meant to be. It will only take the grace of God, if i'm gonna look for the owner sha, or take it to the plaza shop on the reciept..

what god can not do, does not exist..

Op you are a thief and a stupid person if you hang on to what is not yours

Endeavor to return the phone to the owner.

Tomorrow is pregnant!

A word is enough for the wise..

2 Likes

Re: 'Lost But Found! New Infinix Hot 10, Location; Delta State' by Mylordmygod1: 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2021
federal9:
Return it to the owner. It might happen to your future children. I guess you would not wish that to happen to them.
Don't even try to say that again. Do u think it will be easy to locate the owner? Or i my going to enter the street and start looking for the owner.
Re: 'Lost But Found! New Infinix Hot 10, Location; Delta State' by chatinent: 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2021
Mehn, this will cause another person so much the pain and trauma you also went through. Not everyone will be strong like you.

Report to a radio station...not a police station please.

Let the person come and identify.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Lost But Found! New Infinix Hot 10, Location; Delta State' by Mylordmygod1: 8:19pm On Nov 04, 2021
NisforNicky:

Op you are a thief and a stupid person if you hang on to what is not yours

Endeavor to return the phone to the owner.

Tomorrow is pregnant!

A word is enough for the wise..
What if i don't see the owner? Please advice me mr do good
Re: 'Lost But Found! New Infinix Hot 10, Location; Delta State' by Narijoel(m): 8:20pm On Nov 04, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
Don't even try to say that again. Do u think it will be easy to locate the owner? Or i my going to enter the street and start looking for the owner.
Have you even attempted to return the phone?
Or you are just looking for an excuse to keep what does not belong to you?
Re: 'Lost But Found! New Infinix Hot 10, Location; Delta State' by Mylordmygod1: 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2021
chatinent:
Mehn, this will cause another person so much the pain and trauma you also went through. Not everyone will be strong like you.

Report to a radio station...not a police station please.

Let the person come and identify.
my camon 15 was still very clean when i lost it..
Re: 'Lost But Found! New Infinix Hot 10, Location; Delta State' by Mylordmygod1: 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2021
Narijoel:

Have you even attempted to return the phone?
Or you are just looking for an excuse to keep what does not belong to you?
so, where should i return it to.. Abeg make una leave me alone.
Re: 'Lost But Found! New Infinix Hot 10, Location; Delta State' by RuneKingThor: 8:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
Christians never seize to amaze me. This one see phone for floor, with full receipt definitely showing the name of the person that bought it. He no wan return am com dey use him god cover face grin grin
Since you believe in hell, just know you are going there by first class ticket.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Lost But Found! New Infinix Hot 10, Location; Delta State' by Narijoel(m): 8:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
Listen, you were the same person who posted last week that Christ is coming and people should heed. So I believe you should be a Christian. If you are not a hypocrite, you know the right thing to do.
The Bible you read tells you to "return evil for evil to no one".

This is not God's blessing but a test that Satan will be happy to see you fail. Return the phone and see real blessings that lasts not this curse in disguise.

If you've tried and you could not reach the person despite all attempts, then you can decide to return the phone to the seller or keep the phone conscientiously.

A word is enough for the wise.

5 Likes

Re: 'Lost But Found! New Infinix Hot 10, Location; Delta State' by Mylordmygod1: 8:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
If only u kno how i felt to loose my camon 15 i struggled to buy with my hard earn saving..
Re: 'Lost But Found! New Infinix Hot 10, Location; Delta State' by Mylordmygod1: 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
Narijoel:

Listen, you were the same person who posted last week that Christ is coming and people should heed. So I believe you should be a Christian. If you are not an hypocrite, you know the right thing to do.
The Bible you read tells you to "return evil for evil to no one".

This is not God's blessing but a test that Satan will be happy to see you fail. Return the phone and see real blessings that lasts not this curse in disguise.

If you've tried and you could not reach the person despite all attempts, then you can decide to return the phone to the seller or keep the phone conscientiously.

A word is enough for the wise.
i no you might not want to hear this, but all man are sinners before god. Ok, fine.. Let the owner come and look for me.
Re: 'Lost But Found! New Infinix Hot 10, Location; Delta State' by Narijoel(m): 8:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
i no you might not want to hear this, but all man are sinners before god. Ok, fine.. Let the owner come and look for me.
The owner may not be able to find you, you have a receipt with the owner's information, you are the one that "can" find the owner.

Yes, everyone is a sinner because we are imperfect and make mistakes but deliberate sins is what God will not accept from you, if you like, keep the phone and ask for forgiveness later when you've repented for the "hundredth time", you will still pay for it one way or the other, it's life. You can't mock God na.
you have free will to choose what you will do.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Lost But Found! New Infinix Hot 10, Location; Delta State' by NisforNicky: 8:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
What if i don't see the owner? Please advice me mr do good

It is obvious you just want to steal the phone, Mr Man.

You just want people to support you in your stupid decision.

I have said my own o

If you really want to return the phone, you will look for how to get the owner.

Pls don't quote me again.

Bye, Mr Thief.

Imagine this fool calling it God's gift.

Cc Narijoel Runekingthor righteousness01

1 Like

Re: 'Lost But Found! New Infinix Hot 10, Location; Delta State' by Imustnottalk: 9:05pm On Nov 04, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
bro don't mind those people telling you what doesn't exist ask them for good phone you see them run like usain bolt
Re: 'Lost But Found! New Infinix Hot 10, Location; Delta State' by Mylordmygod1: 9:13pm On Nov 04, 2021
NisforNicky:

It is obvious you just want to steal the phone, Mr Man.

You just want people to support you in your stupid decision.

I have said my own o

If you really want to return the phone, you will look for how to get the owner.

Pls don't quote me again.

Bye, Mr Thief.

Imagine this fool calling it God's gift.

Cc Narijoel Runekingthor righteousness01
i won't insult u mr man. If u read my post very well, i said it will take the grace of god for me to return it. Yes, at this very tempting situation, only god can give the grace to make the right choice. I've not even started to use the phone, Who even tell u that i won't look for a way to return it to the owner?
sometimes, what u say to people can cost u ur life, we haven't met nor see before, if only u kno me, u will not call me names. By the way, i will return the phone. Just ask god to forgive u
Re: 'Lost But Found! New Infinix Hot 10, Location; Delta State' by sureinfo: 9:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
Lol, no be small lost but found o, I pray I also find an Oraimo Freepod 3 earbud like you, I hear the output is amazing and it's comes with a water resistant feature.

Re: 'Lost But Found! New Infinix Hot 10, Location; Delta State' by saaron(m): 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
Hello Nairalanders, isn't God a great God?

Someone picked my Camon 15 and made me a java phone user, i think this was meant to be. It will only take the grace of God, if i'm gonna look for the owner sha, or take it to the plaza shop on the reciept..

what god can not do, does not exist..
Return the phone to the owner and you will be rewarded with things better than Infinix hot 10. The blessings of the Lord Jesus Christ is worth more than everything that exists in this world. However, the condition of heart matters. Don't return the phone because you want God Almighty to reward you instantly. Do it because it's the RIGHT THING to do. Remember the saying, Do good to others and others will do good to you.

1 Like

Re: 'Lost But Found! New Infinix Hot 10, Location; Delta State' by SportsHD: 9:43pm On Nov 04, 2021
Mylordmygod1:
Another person would've done so, even u..
Nah. I wouldn't have.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Finally Got My New Infinix Note 30 Pro! / 3g Pcmcia Card/gsm Phone Signal Booster Antenna / Ios, Android, Windows Or Blackberry : Its About Choice Not Capability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.