Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,200 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Need Help On My Nokia N91 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need Help On My Nokia N91 (1057 Views)

How Can I Download Whatsapp With My Nokia 5330? / Seriously How Can I Hack My Nokia E5-00 / Why Cant My Nokia C3 Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help On My Nokia N91 by slimfella(m): 2:54pm On Jul 25, 2007
Please my N91 has been behaving funny, Each time I open my gallery, i dont see any image or Video,But when i go to the file manager, I see the videos and some images. I have updated the software but all to no avail. Please somebody HELP ME!
Re: Need Help On My Nokia N91 by slimfella(m): 6:20pm On Jul 31, 2007
Na wah oh! Una no fit help person self? angry Whcih levell abi no body for Nairaland get N91 grin. Still wait from a hand from anybody, Challl
Re: Need Help On My Nokia N91 by inze(m): 10:02am On Aug 02, 2007
Did you check if the videos and the pictures were stored in the memory card and not phone memory??

Check that, after which you can check the gallery setting to see where it gets its source from.

No Offense but [s]you should be able to manipulate your phone and not otherwise[/s]

I n z e
Re: Need Help On My Nokia N91 by Ralvy(m): 10:17am On Aug 02, 2007
That phone's not the shit, I stopped usin it 4 like a year now, 
your problem culd hv been brought on by installation of too many symbian softwares.
Remember, N91 uses Symbian OS 3rd edition, but some people still go ahead and install softwares for other versions, this increases the mem usage, and I think N91 has like 95MB of ram.
It all boils down to the HDD thingy, the phone is realy not the thing. I would advise you to buy the 8gb version.
Nokia realised their mistakes and improved on that one.

Or rather, order and iPhone grin
Re: Need Help On My Nokia N91 by nazzyon(m): 1:28am On Aug 03, 2007
Here is something for you to do.

Connected your Phone to a lappy, Desktop PC or whatever you got. Go to my computer, select drive F:

Sometimes selecting drive F: may show you crapwares; my advice is you should

Right Click F: (It rep ur phone memory)

Select Open

It will display tha content of your phone

Just copy or cut ur Videos and paste into your Video Folder

Shi ke nan

You are good to go

Disconnect and go to whereever you say you did not see it.

If you did not see it , Let me know.

I would have offered direct help but for privacy reasons do it your self.

Oh! Try to be nice next time. Your problem is not attributed to N91 alone, there are lots of otehrs who use the phone and for some it is a matter of choice. It is a matter of knowing the right things to do. @least my present phone is way low end compared to yours.

\ d cost of N91 by 6 = the cost of my phone. Guest what it might be?
Re: Need Help On My Nokia N91 by xreakz(m): 8:45am On Aug 03, 2007
if the phone is still crazy, hard resetting could probably put it right
Re: Need Help On My Nokia N91 by Bolddy(m): 2:40pm On Aug 03, 2007
Guys,

please who knows that cost of NOKIA N95 and where i can get it at a cheaper price.

Thanks
Re: Need Help On My Nokia N91 by Ralvy(m): 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2007
Ur LIFE savings*
grin
Re: Need Help On My Nokia N91 by nazzyon(m): 11:50am On Aug 05, 2007
You are not ready to by the phone.

If you want to buy cheap, the only option is chinese product which lacks lots of features.

If you want original, it is nothing less than 100 grand +

(1) (Reply)

Help! / Master Code For Fly Sl600 / How Much Is Nokia E63,e61i And C3 Both New And Fairly Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.