Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,180 members, 7,842,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Which Of These Football Records Is Unbreakable? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Which Of These Football Records Is Unbreakable? (38655 Views)

Check Out These Football Clubs Illusion Lamps / Top 10 Ridiculous And Yet Important Football Records Set By Famous Player N Team / Which Of These Records Is HARD To Break Or Unbreakable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of These Football Records Is Unbreakable? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2021
SenatePresdo:

Was Pele the only player in that team that won 3 World cups? No other player follow am win am? Abi na only am play for field for the three tournaments?

It should be an individual achievement, that Pele own no be individual achievement.

Because no be only am Don carry World Cup 3 times. His teammates did too.

So, the Lawandowaki who scored 5 goals in 9 min is an individual thing that only his leg touched the ball. Right? Messi who scored 91 goals in a year scored all by himself without assistance, and same to Ronaldo.

Sir, you removed Pele's own cos it is unimaginable to be consistent for minimum of 12 years, which can run to 20 years or even 24 years to win 3 world cups. This is unimaginable sir. This means that:

1. You must be consistent
2. Free of injury
3. Must be cool headed and a team player so your team mates and coaches will always choose you
4. And many other factors.

Now, combine all these things, these make you a complete player. All rounder. A motivator, a goal machine, a cappo (who might not necessarily be the captain), etc. Also, think of all the individual skills you mentioned esp the 9 goals in 5 mins...this can be fixed and that's it. Another person can score 10 goals if fixed and they arent caught. Can you easily fix Pele's? This is why it is hard.

3 world cup gold medals. That's individual 3 gold medals he has. In the same years Brazil won the world cup, was he the only one there? Why couldn't other players take the same advantage? It could have been 5 players in that Brazilian team that should win along with Pele. Oooop! But No!!! Only Pele! To be consistent for minimum of 12 years at international games is not easy sir. Club games consistency is easier. Pele was the main man in his club and in his national team. Always delivering. Always scoring. Messi has just won a cup for his country after how many years? And not even world cup. This is why Pele is called the king of Football.
Re: Which Of These Football Records Is Unbreakable? by SenatePresdo(m): 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2021
Alfamann:

Because the other three guys no get team mates abi?

Na Messi teammates score 91 goals? No

Na Ronaldo teammates score 17 champions league goals? No

Na lewandowski teammates score 5 goals in 9 minutes? No

You have to know the difference between individual achievement and team achievement.

Na only Pele win the world Cup? No.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Football Records Is Unbreakable? by haekymbahd(m): 3:22pm On Nov 05, 2021
You forgot to add this old football match

India 99 vs 1 Nigeria

I don't think any country can break this record

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Football Records Is Unbreakable? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2021
This should be up there too . Most goals in a match by a single player .

Fastest hatrick too

Re: Which Of These Football Records Is Unbreakable? by BluntTheApostle(m): 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2021
OJEEMAH:
This is possible but i don't see it happening in the next 30years. Hmmmmm.......football has changed and many nations are getting stronger and better so i don't see this happening in the next 50-100years This will be hard too but a prolific season for Haaland or Mbappe could rewrite this record. speechless
No deceive yourself.........Lewy is one of the most prolific attacker to ever play Bundes liga. if it was an easy feat, he would have broken it or atleast come close to Muller's number (85). Aside Ronaldo and Messi, mention 3 players in la liga that have score 70 in a calender year. There's a possibility with the numbers they have done so far. I leave this one for the gods. No, i give it to Lewy's record cos it was an individual achievement unlike Pele's record.

The world cup was even more competitive back then when Pele played.

Footballers back then were hungrier (and not money driven as money had not become such a big issue in sports generally), and almost all the big teams were consistent and had some of the best players the sport has seen. From West Germany to Netherlands to Austria to Argentina to Mexico to Italy to Uruguay. The competition was always fierce.

I find Pele's record the hardest to break.
It would take 4 world cups to break it.
Re: Which Of These Football Records Is Unbreakable? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2021
Don27tiky:
no one can break pele’s record cos World Cup was played every 2 years and it was by invitation. If they do same today Messi will break that record. 91 goals in one season for me cannot be broken

--------------
1942 (World War, not held)
1946 (World War, not held)
-------------
1958 Sweden (Pele won)
1962 Chile (Pele won)
1970 Mexico (Pele won)
Total years... 1958 to 70 (12 years consistency)

I think you are a kid who is always too in hurry to make comments. Always check before you post. I do not know where you got your info from. Na waooo!
Re: Which Of These Football Records Is Unbreakable? by juniorstar(m): 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2021
LesbianBoy:
They are all breakable if you are lucky to be in a good team grin grin grin
A German will break peles record
Re: Which Of These Football Records Is Unbreakable? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 05, 2021
obembet:
Everyone know that am Messi fan but I love the Truth

Messi record is very easy to break. he played 70 games and score 90 goals.. even 35% of the goal na penalty while 60 was Tapin, only reasonable goal there was 5%. I see Lewandowaki score this this.

May God bless all CR7 fans all over the way

The thread is yours and you are taking sides ??

Well, I mentioned that lewandoski needs to be joining in the battle of GOATs but some people feel Balloon Dior's is the measuring rod.
Re: Which Of These Football Records Is Unbreakable? by baralatie(m): 3:31pm On Nov 05, 2021
juniorstar:

A German will break peles record
Germany to win world cup for 4 times?
Italy,and latin country come sell groundnut?

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Football Records Is Unbreakable? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:35pm On Nov 05, 2021
250 career clean sheets from 400 appearances.

150 penalty saves from the best goal keeper ever in football history.

These records can never be broken
Re: Which Of These Football Records Is Unbreakable? by Kingcalls: 3:37pm On Nov 05, 2021
LesbianBoy:
But if we are to choose the hardest

Pele 3 world cup goals

Ronaldo 17 goals in champions league

91 goals in a calendar year

5 goals in 9 minutes

Some may wonder why I put Ronaldo record ahead of Messi. You see that 17 goals Ronaldo scored was in the league of champions. E no easy. Messi on the other hand was in a 'machine' of a team coached by pep. Anybody would score so many goals while in that team and also he had so many small teams to play while in national team duty grin grin grin grin

If man city had a brutal striker like halaand in that team, he might break all records apart from world cup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of These Football Records Is Unbreakable? by femi4: 3:38pm On Nov 05, 2021
obembet:
Hello guys, let have some little argument here.

Which if the record you think that is unbreakable and state the reason.

1. 91 Goals in One calendar year by Messi

2. 3 World cup by Pele

3. 17 Goals in 1 champion league CR7

4. 5 Goals in 9 minutes by Robert Lewandowaki

My view

To break Messi 91 Goals in calendar year possible to me, it's not really hard to break, expecially in Spanish league and Germany.

CR7 17 Goals in a season also wouldn't be that hard to break. it's likely Lewandowaki or halland break this year.

The most difficult would be Pele's 3 times World cup record.

also, Lewandowaki is also tough but I give it to Pele record

Source: Obembet
Pele record....It's not easy to even appear in 3 world cups not to talk of winning 3 titles
Re: Which Of These Football Records Is Unbreakable? by Philip4564(m): 3:39pm On Nov 05, 2021
XYZ123:
Peles record is achievable by players such as mbappe. But messi's and Ronaldi's... Mehn!
I'm also thinking about it mbappe is still the only player for now that still has a chance of going for that Pele record because he was lucky to have won his first world cup at a young age and he's national team is still a very strong and favorite team heading into another world cup but still it's still very difficult it takes grace to break the record
Re: Which Of These Football Records Is Unbreakable? by femi4: 3:40pm On Nov 05, 2021
Don27tiky:
no one can break pele’s record cos World Cup was played every 2 years and it was by invitation. If they do same today Messi will break that record. 91 goals in one season for me cannot be broken
Indomie baby spotted
Re: Which Of These Football Records Is Unbreakable? by Maximus85(m): 3:40pm On Nov 05, 2021
obembet:

2. 3 World cup by Pele

My view

To break Messi 91 Goals in calendar year possible to me, it's not really hard to break, expecially in Spanish league and Germany.

CR7 17 Goals in a season also wouldn't be that hard to break. it's likely Lewandowaki or halland break this year.

You just gave yourself up. Must you talk about Cristiano this way? Tell Messi to break Ronaldo's electric successes in England, Spain, Italy and England again at 37
Re: Which Of These Football Records Is Unbreakable? by Timoleon(m): 3:40pm On Nov 05, 2021
Find and name dem na
SenatePresdo:

Was Pele the only player in that team that won 3 World cups? No other player follow am win am? Abi na only am play for field for the three tournaments?
Re: Which Of These Football Records Is Unbreakable? by Timoleon(m): 3:41pm On Nov 05, 2021
Na lie o this one worse pass indomie generation.
femi4:
Indomie baby spotted
Re: Which Of These Football Records Is Unbreakable? by Emarvel(m): 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2021
Timoleon:
Sadio Mane Hatrick 2minutes and 56 seconds. undecided
They don't always talk about this because he's BLACK.

White Media propangada
Re: Which Of These Football Records Is Unbreakable? by Timoleon(m): 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2021
Who be dat?
VeeVeeMyLuv:
250 career clean sheets from 400 appearances.

150 penalty saves from the best goal keeper ever in football history.
Re: Which Of These Football Records Is Unbreakable? by 123readygo: 3:43pm On Nov 05, 2021
obembet:
Everyone know that am Messi fan but I love the Truth

Messi record is very easy to break. he played 70 games and score 90 goals.. even 35% of the goal na penalty while 60 was Tapin, only reasonable goal there was 5%. I see Lewandowaki score this this.

May God bless all CR7 fans all over the way
Where's this one from?
Re: Which Of These Football Records Is Unbreakable? by Polynek(m): 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2021
Pele record won't b easy 4 me
Lewandowski record no go easy too
Other ones is achievable
Re: Which Of These Football Records Is Unbreakable? by Timoleon(m): 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2021
Na dreamer grin
PeaceJoyLove:

--------------
1942 (World War, not held)
1946 (World War, not held)
-------------
1958 Sweden (Pele won)
1962 Chile (Pele won)
1970 Mexico (Pele won)
Total years... 1958 to 70 (12 years consistency)

I think you are a kid who is too in hurry to make comment. Always check before you post. I do not know where you got your info from. Na waooo!
Re: Which Of These Football Records Is Unbreakable? by frankmoney(m): 3:45pm On Nov 05, 2021
3 world cup pele
Re: Which Of These Football Records Is Unbreakable? by bewla(m): 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2021
Whazar:
mumu u just hate messi
nah ur papa go score 91 goals in a year bah?
Why now
Re: Which Of These Football Records Is Unbreakable? by madridsta007(m): 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2021
obembet:

2. 3 World cup by Pele

My view

Pele's record.

Meanwhile, Messi should go back to Barca. It hasnt worked out for him.
Re: Which Of These Football Records Is Unbreakable? by Timoleon(m): 3:55pm On Nov 05, 2021
Yeah that exists. I however just found that there are faster hatricks in world football. But Mane holds the premier league record and is not talked about enough no doubt.
Emarvel:

They don't always talk about this because he's BLACK.

White Media propangada

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Football Records Is Unbreakable? by sharaff6(m): 3:57pm On Nov 05, 2021
Record are ment to be broken .. one day
Re: Which Of These Football Records Is Unbreakable? by Bigpapi: 4:02pm On Nov 05, 2021
obembet:

2. 3 World cup by Pele

My view

Oboy 5 goals in 9minutes chimooooooo!!!!!!!
Re: Which Of These Football Records Is Unbreakable? by Themaths(m): 4:11pm On Nov 05, 2021
Bigpapi:

Oboy 5 goals in 9minutes chimooooooo!!!!!!!

And the guy came in as a substitute in the 2nd half.
Re: Which Of These Football Records Is Unbreakable? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:17pm On Nov 05, 2021
Timoleon:
Who be dat?
Lev Yashin
Re: Which Of These Football Records Is Unbreakable? by Timoleon(m): 4:22pm On Nov 05, 2021
Thanks
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Lev Yashin
Re: Which Of These Football Records Is Unbreakable? by paulolee(m): 4:30pm On Nov 05, 2021
cr7lomo:

You think Ronaldo's record will be broken but you don't think Messi's record can be broken . You have hatred on Ronaldo written all over your posts. So bayern will just get easy slots to the final just like that . Stop dreaming Niggar, wake up and smell the coffee
Wetin bring cr7 vs messi inside my comment? I made my opinion n u can make urs n move on..
lewi already have 8 ucl goals in 4 games, if e stays fit he can reach double figures after d group stage, if Bayern gets to d finals, its 7 more games n he cant score 8 goals or more??
messi goal record is more about the number of matches wich was 69 then, new changes in con3 n club football cant gv a player 50+ games
is there any player dt can score 95 goals in 50 games??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladan Bosso Signs Contract With Ifeanyi Ubah Inside A Private Jet. Photo / Meet Francis Uzoho, Nigerian Youngest Goal Keeper / World Cup: 4 Possible Locations For The FIFA World Cup In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.