Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,770 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

The Last Person To Post Here Wins - Season 2 - Forum Games (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Last Person To Post Here Wins - Season 2 (13887 Views)

The Last Person To Post Here Wins! / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Be The Last Person To Post Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Last Person To Post Here Wins - Season 2 by Emeka72(m): 10:43am On Jul 10, 2011
I shall be the winner for this weekend.
Re: The Last Person To Post Here Wins - Season 2 by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2011
hopefully.
Re: The Last Person To Post Here Wins - Season 2 by Goldieluks: 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2011
No am the winner grin
please,ask Jamace.
Re: The Last Person To Post Here Wins - Season 2 by jamace(m): 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2011
Why should he ask me when you have stepped down for me to take the trophy? wink wink
Re: The Last Person To Post Here Wins - Season 2 by Goldieluks: 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2011
i asked him to ask you to ask ,who win grin grin grin
Re: The Last Person To Post Here Wins - Season 2 by jamace(m): 11:59pm On Jul 10, 2011
Ok. He just confirmed me as the winner. Come let's celebrate. grin grin
Re: The Last Person To Post Here Wins - Season 2 by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:08am On Jul 11, 2011
sure lets celebrate.

on my victory. grin
Re: The Last Person To Post Here Wins - Season 2 by Goldieluks: 5:21am On Jul 11, 2011
Ok.
Re: The Last Person To Post Here Wins - Season 2 by jamace(m): 6:05am On Jul 11, 2011
I dey laugh o. grin grin grin
Re: The Last Person To Post Here Wins - Season 2 by emofine(f): 6:42am On Jul 11, 2011
I dey vex o.  angry angry angry
Re: The Last Person To Post Here Wins - Season 2 by jamace(m): 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2011
Emofine, who are you? You just changed ID or you reincarnated with another ID? Tell me o because I dey suspect you o. grin grin
Re: The Last Person To Post Here Wins - Season 2 by Goldieluks: 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2011
undecided undecided undecided
Re: The Last Person To Post Here Wins - Season 2 by emofine(f): 2:26pm On Jul 11, 2011
jamace:

Emofine, who are you? You just changed ID  or you reincarnated with another ID? Tell me o because I dey suspect you o. grin grin

who do u think I am? shocked if u owe somebody money then yes that person is me oooo  angry
Re: The Last Person To Post Here Wins - Season 2 by jamace(m): 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2011
Owe money ke? shocked shocked grin grin
Re: The Last Person To Post Here Wins - Season 2 by Emeka72(m): 6:50pm On Jul 11, 2011
You see that I am the last to post in this topic.
Re: The Last Person To Post Here Wins - Season 2 by Kunbee: 11:05pm On Jul 11, 2011
Winner
Re: The Last Person To Post Here Wins - Season 2 by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:38am On Jul 12, 2011
ok
Re: The Last Person To Post Here Wins - Season 2 by Emeka72(m): 2:02am On Jul 12, 2011
It will definitely be very tough to win this game.
Re: The Last Person To Post Here Wins - Season 2 by jamace(m): 2:44am On Jul 12, 2011
Not tough for me o. grin
Re: The Last Person To Post Here Wins - Season 2 by Goldieluks: 2:47am On Jul 12, 2011
Jamace,ur up?
;DU wan me to read u a bed time story
Re: The Last Person To Post Here Wins - Season 2 by jamace(m): 2:51am On Jul 12, 2011
Yep. cheesy
Re: The Last Person To Post Here Wins - Season 2 by Goldieluks: 2:55am On Jul 12, 2011
Once upon a time,there live a little boy
He was kind hearted and always cheerful
Even to strangers.

Hope ur listening and I hope u doze off soon.
Story continues ,
Re: The Last Person To Post Here Wins - Season 2 by jamace(m): 2:57am On Jul 12, 2011
Yea, I'm with you. grin
Re: The Last Person To Post Here Wins - Season 2 by Goldieluks: 3:06am On Jul 12, 2011
He was cheerful,responsible,kind hearted and good.
He has very few friends,and he always make sure to put a
smile on each of their faces.he's mysterious to some,but not to all.
He comes and goes,like the tide of the blue ocean.whenever he's gone
the arena seem quiet and boring,but when he comes back.he always put
a smile on the faces of strangers.

Are u still up?
Re: The Last Person To Post Here Wins - Season 2 by jamace(m): 3:10am On Jul 12, 2011
I dey kampe. No shaking. cheesy grin
Re: The Last Person To Post Here Wins - Season 2 by Goldieluks: 3:20am On Jul 12, 2011
Cool.

That smiley face,that seizes the atmosphere
And brings out the good side of the strangers.
The boy,he spends his time to play his game,in a way that challenges
the weak hearted,but still they never seem to over play him.

The little boy is a friend to everyone,both girls and boys,he's most loved.
The boy,he corrects with his kind heart and makes the most unhappy heart happy.

This little boy who's parents and family are unknown,
never siezes to amaze those around him.but come to think of it,
who wouldn't want to be his friend?

You still up?
Re: The Last Person To Post Here Wins - Season 2 by jamace(m): 3:25am On Jul 12, 2011
LOL. grin My oh my. grin You are keeping me more alert now than sleepy because I'm enjoying your stuff. Hmnn. cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: The Last Person To Post Here Wins - Season 2 by Goldieluks: 3:28am On Jul 12, 2011
But I wanted u to sleep,my bad.
Ok let's do the relaxation thingy?
Will make u sleep.

By the way,the little boy is you Jamace wink
Re: The Last Person To Post Here Wins - Season 2 by jamace(m): 3:34am On Jul 12, 2011
Thanks for making the little me feel loved. I'm with you o. I dey feel ya. grin grin
Re: The Last Person To Post Here Wins - Season 2 by Goldieluks: 3:41am On Jul 12, 2011
You welcome my friend smiley

So the relaxation thingy
Lie. On ur bed,relax ur body,close ur eyes and think about
The beauty of the stars,relax your body and free ur mind from thoughts and worries.

Try it,
U with me?
Re: The Last Person To Post Here Wins - Season 2 by jamace(m): 3:44am On Jul 12, 2011
I would have loved to do it but I won't be able to respond to your posts. How do you see that? cheesy wink
Re: The Last Person To Post Here Wins - Season 2 by Goldieluks: 3:48am On Jul 12, 2011
Yea I know,but its something that can be stored in the mind,
By the time u keep it in ur thought,you will recall back,if ur about to go to bed.

Why are u still up,if I may ask? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Trace The Circles And Get Dazed! / Play Pacman On Nairaland / In Between Your Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.