Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? (2414 Views)

The Kingdom Of Benin Was A Massive Slave Trader / How Madam Efunroye Tinubu Aided Abolishment Of Slave Trade In 1800s / The Woman That Made Fortune From Slave Trade, Madam Efunroye Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by siofra(f): 6:42pm On Nov 05, 2021
I tried googling it but I didn't see an answer.

Is Bola Tinubu, former governor of Lagos State, related to Efunroye Tinubu the slave trader whom Tinubu square in Lagos is named after?

Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by lordm(m): 7:42pm On Nov 05, 2021
You people want to find a way to paint tinubu bad by all means. Did Bola Tinubu get involved in slave trading?
Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by siofra(f): 7:51pm On Nov 05, 2021
lordm:
You people want to find a way to paint tinubu bad by all means. Did Bola Tinubu get involved in slave trading?

Calm down oga. Who cares about Bola Tinubu? The person I'm more interested in is Efunroye.

I'm not interested in all these you people tribalistic nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by illicit(m): 8:40pm On Nov 05, 2021
That's the first woman to buy a car in Nigeria
Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by nsiba: 5:12am On Nov 06, 2021
siofra:
I tried googling it but I didn't see an answer.

Is Bola Tinubu, former governor of Lagos State, related to Efunroye Tinubu the slave trader whom Tinubu square in Lagos is named after?

Alhaji Bullion van only stole the name, he is gonna end up in prison soon
Re: Is Bola Tinubu Related To Efunroye Tinubu The Slave Trader? by Enceladus(m): 2:07am On Nov 07, 2021

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To The Ogboni Society In Yorubaland And What Led To It's Decline? / Beauty Of Women In Culture(pictures) / The Black Matrix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.