Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,018 members, 7,838,559 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

The Huge Python A Farmer Killed Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Huge Python A Farmer Killed Today (441 Views)

Huge Python Killed Today In Igbogbo, Ikorudu, Lagos (Photos) / See The Huge Python I Killed, Was Trying To Enter My House Through Window Today / The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Huge Python A Farmer Killed Today by 99guru(m): 8:52am On Nov 06, 2021
This is my first time of seeing a python either dead or alive. Someone was even pricing it grin cheesy

Lala something hoooge

Re: The Huge Python A Farmer Killed Today by faithfuldon7(m): 8:52am On Nov 06, 2021
I bet my left ball that this will make FB...

THANK YOU
Re: The Huge Python A Farmer Killed Today by endsarrrs(f): 8:53am On Nov 06, 2021
"All this children commenting on the first page always make it look like all
Nig All this children commenting on the first page always make it look like all
Nigerian men are dumb but I know for sure that most on the Frontpage are
jobless miscreants without any wisdom.
My brother if you truly seek a sound advice start from page 3.
Most rushing to comment are jobless JAMBITOS and hungry graduates with a
phone erian men are dumb but I know for sure that most on the Frontpage are
jobless miscreants without any wisdom.
My brother if you truly seek a sound advice start from page 3.
Most rushing to comment are jobless JAMBITOS and hungry graduates with a
phone" ---- Incandescent , I dedicate this particular FP post to you

Re: The Huge Python A Farmer Killed Today by endsarrrs(f): 9:01am On Nov 06, 2021
faithfuldon7:
I bet my left ball that this will make FB...

THANK YOU

Its Huge and would make a good meal when you are down with Typhoid fever.
Re: The Huge Python A Farmer Killed Today by Elvixbeatz(m): 9:02am On Nov 06, 2021
angry angry grin grin grin
Re: The Huge Python A Farmer Killed Today by temitope27(m): 9:23am On Nov 06, 2021
Wow obe grin tongue cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops In Ukraine In Support To Fight Russia. / Final Goodbye / Eczema (dry Skin)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.