Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,227 members, 7,829,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did (71357 Views)

Adebowale Sikiru Ikoyi Building Collapse: My Rejection For Being Muslim Saved Me / Ikoyi Building Collapse: Onyinye Enekwe Dies One Month To Her Wedding / Photos From The Scene Of The Ikoyi Building Collapse (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by aydought: 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2021
Just a VERY THIN line between life and death. We must always appreciate God each time we go out and return back safely, same way we passed back and forth, had swallowed a lot of people.

5 Likes

Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by greenie77: 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2021
Thanking God on his behalf.

1 Like

Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by Rapture4real(m): 2:36pm On Nov 07, 2021
Thank God for your life. Someone said he was rejected and thereby escaped death at the collapsed building because of his religion -Islam. I'm surprised to know that many Muslims were working here. Go and check the list. We will progress as a nation as long as we overcome religious and ethnic sentiments.

9 Likes

Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by Pathokpo: 2:37pm On Nov 07, 2021
deen84:
Thank God for his life
Is this guy not a Yoruba Muslim? I thought the other idiot dat gave an interview said he was denied job because of his religion.
Logically thinking, I believe he was denied because they perceived he wasn't competent enough or because he didn't cut corners (bribe) and not on the ground of his religion.

8 Likes

Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by hammer567: 2:38pm On Nov 07, 2021
ActuaRise696969:
He was at the wrong place and the wrong time. Those who died where at the right place at the right time to exit the hologram as soul family. Nothing happens without a reason, those who died had to exit.

Tick tock, Tick tock, tick tock.

MY BIBLE TELL ME IT IS APPOINTED UPON A MAN TO DIE BUT ONCE.

AND THEIR IS A TIME TO DIE.

DIE ACTUALLY MEANS TO CEASE TO EXIST UNTIL CHRIST RETURNS TO JUDGE THE LIVING AND THE DEAD.

NO MENTION OF HOLOGRAM, PERHAPS U DEY WATCH TOO MUCH SCIFI.

1 Like

Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by Cosmatikka: 2:38pm On Nov 07, 2021
I'm sure Lateef is a Muslim. But the other guy was claiming he was refused job at the site cos he's muslim

3 Likes

Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by Abimbola007(m): 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2021
E sure me say this guy na smoker lol
Congratulations to him

2 Likes

Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by Fabnaija: 2:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
God Saved you for a purpose. You better carry your Bible now and answer your call to serve God
Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:45pm On Nov 07, 2021
mightyhaze:
useless as 'U' in mannequin and biscuit
Was it right for the Police to chase them away when they were rescuing others trapped in debris? Think before you say things please

1 Like

Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by ActuaRise696969: 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
hammer567:

MY BIBLE TELL ME IT IS APPOINTED UPON A MAN TO DIE BUT ONCE.

AND THEIR IS A TIME TO DIE.

DIE ACTUALLY MEANS TO CEASE TO EXIST UNTIL CHRIST RETURNS TO JUDGE THE LIVING AND THE DEAD.

NO MENTION OF HOLOGRAM, PERHAPS U DEY WATCH TOO MUCH SCIFI.

I am not a Christian, so your bullshit is yours.

1 Like

Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by Elidrisy20: 2:47pm On Nov 07, 2021
Some people went there to loot but police chase dem away, why,why why
God punish poverty

1 Like

Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by Badsod(m): 2:49pm On Nov 07, 2021
Instead of them to join hands to rescue people,they rather chased them away and close it. So unfortunate!

1 Like

Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by hammer567: 2:49pm On Nov 07, 2021
ActuaRise696969:

I am not a Christian, so your bullshit is yours.

WEN U DIE, THEIR IS NOTHING AND U NO LONGER EXIST, UNTIL YOU ARE CALLED TO JUDGEMENT.

CALLED OUT OF THE EMPTY SPACE, INTO FORM AGAIN.

SIMILAR TO WAKING YOU FROM SLEEP.

WEN YOU SLEEP, THEIR IS NOTHING, UNTIL YOU WAKE UP.

IT IS EXACTLY THE SAME.

1 Like

Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by calcal: 2:49pm On Nov 07, 2021
RIP,

Building a nation is no joke, many oyinbos dey die also in the process.
Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by Herkim(m): 2:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
Nigeria police that's what they always does.

In a situation where. Nigeria police is meant for school drop out what do you expect from them.

No empathy

1 Like

Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by seyz91(m): 2:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
Big trash
DubaiLandLord1:
Mtcheww

Trash!
Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by seyz91(m): 2:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
You dey mind the other mumu on the the other day thread bringing religion sentiment into the matter
Teslaa:
Thank God for your life. It's a miracle to survive that collapse. shocked

Off topic:
I thought they said this man doesn't employ Muslims?
So how did lateef got a job there? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by ivolt: 2:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
roundman:
Police chase them away, nigerian police useless as always.
Joeblazeochola:
police chase dem away and did nothing to help oh undecided
mightyhaze:
useless as 'U' in mannequin and biscuit

How are you guys better than illiterates?
Only trained personnels can help in such disasters.
Police took the right action in chasing the untrained crowd away.

3 Likes

Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by ActuaRise696969: 2:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
hammer567:

WEN U DIE, THEIR IS NOTHING AND U NO LONGER EXIST, UNTIL YOU ARE CALLED TO JUDGEMENT.

SIMILAR TO WAKING YOU FROM SLEEP.

WEN YOU SLEEP, THEIR IS NOTHING, UNTIL YOU WAKE UP.

IT IS EXACTLY THE SAME.

You have not died before.

You should ask me what life after death is, cos I have died before. You religionists are not to be blamed for being misled, you are all victims of the Savior Programs of the Matrix.

Activation code 777:

God is not a Christian, God is not Religious.
Jesus was not a Christian, and never will be.
Fire can not burn Spirit, has no such capacity.

But Stay foolish, cos ignorance is bliss.

2 Likes

Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by stayclearofme: 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2021
Elidrisy20:
Some people went there to loot but police chase dem away, why,why why
God punish poverty
To loot in un completed site? Please educate me.

2 Likes

Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by hammer567: 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2021
ActuaRise696969:

You have not died before.

You should ask me what life after death is, cos I have died before. You religionists are not to be blamed for being misled, you are all victims of the Savior Programs of the Matrix.

Activation code 777:

God is not a Christian, God is not Religious.
Jesus was not a Christian, and never will be.
Fire can not burn Spirit, has no such capacity.

But Stay foolish, cos ignorance is bliss.

DO ANIMALS ALSO HAVE SPIRIT?

CAT SPIRIT, DOG SPIRIT, ANT SPIRIT?

LET US EXPLORE YOUR ILLOGICAL REASONING?
Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by ActuaRise696969: 2:58pm On Nov 07, 2021
hammer567:

DO ANIMALS ALSO HAVE SPIRIT?

CAT SPIRIT, DOG SPIRIT, ANT SPIRIT?

LET US EXPLORE YOUR ILLOGICAL REASONING?

You are simply not just ignorant but stupid. I will prefer to feed the facts to piloted bodies and not NPCs.

1 Like

Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by rave1040: 2:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
Thank God for life

1 Like

Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by abbey621(m): 2:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ghostmode2two:

Was it right for the Police to chase them away when they were rescuing others trapped in debris? Think before you say things please

Yes it was very right, even abroad you are whisked away from the rescue site and the rescuing is left to professionals. Anything can happen from dust inhalation to more structural collapse, just because police are terrorists in uniform does not mean all their actions are unjustified.

2 Likes

Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by stayclearofme: 2:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
ivolt:

How are you guys better than illiterates?
Only trained personnels can help in such disasters.
Police took the right action in chasing the untrained crowd away.
Lol are Nigerian police trained professionals? How many were the trained professionals about to rescue?
We watch the video of a woman crying and complaining about their archaic mode of rescue.

3 Likes

Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by hammer567: 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
ActuaRise696969:

You are simply not just ignorant but stupid. I will prefer to feed the facts to piloted bodies and not NPCs.

I ASKED A SIMPLE QUESTION, NOT ABUSE.

IF YOU DONT KNOW, JUST SAY SO INSTEAD.

1 Like

Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by jimtemi1: 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
Saao:
May God help us, not a good experience at all. Mistake or greed of one man caused so many people pains
greediness of buhari too Nigerian's are lamenting and he turn deaf ears... Greed n Nigerian are like 5n6
Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by Candidlady: 3:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
If you survived cuz of god's mercy! what do we say bout those who lost their lives?

1 Like

Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by stayclearofme: 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
abbey621:

Yes it was very right, even abroad you are whisked away from the rescue site and the rescuing is left to professionals. Anything can happen from dust inhalation to more structural collapse, just because police are terrorists in uniform does not mean all their actions are unjustified.
Are your own people professional enough? With their archaic and dangerous mode of operation. The people they are chasing away might even better than them.
You are comparing abroad to Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by hammer567: 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
PEOPLE WANT TO TALK ABOUT HOLOGRAM AND SHIFTING DIMENSION BUT DENY THE EXISTENCE OF A CREATOR.

CAN WE HAVE A PROGRAM WITHOUT A PROGRAMMER?

OLODO!

1 Like

Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by Tbozun: 3:03pm On Nov 07, 2021
drlaykay:
Good for him
By the way, Lateef sounds like a Muslim name.
But a religious bigot said they didn't allow Muslims to work there.
That's how you people get it wrong.They were employing Muslims as artisans and low level staff because they are more in that field and the rejected guy applied as site manager. To prove the one you called a bigot wrong just bring a Muslim from the senior staff of the company

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Artisan Who Survived Ikoyi Building Collapse Reveals What He Did by SATANlST: 3:05pm On Nov 07, 2021
We wanted to rescue more people but police chased us away from the site.
thunder fire any olokpa or son of olokpa reading this now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Get Any Floor Plan For Free HERE / This Apartment Is An Example Of ‘Don’t Judge A Book By Its Cover’ (Pix, Video) / Picture Of A House On Top Of Another House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.