Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) (32807 Views)

FUOYE Students' Protest Turns Into Riot, Cars Burnt, Students Injured (Pictures) / University Of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) Senate Building (Photos) / Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by Seeksnigeria: 9:06pm On Nov 06, 2021
Update from

Something tragic happened today at the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) as there was a fire outbreak at the students hostel leaving three female students badly burnt with several burn degrees.

The fire outbreak began at about 7:10am 6th November, 2021 in one of the hostel identified as Murtala female hostel.

In a viral video seen by our reporter, a female student was burnt and cried for help from her fellow students, while others are injured

The cause of the fire outbreak is still unknown at the time of making this report.

According to eyewitness, she said, “University fire services are worsening the situations in the institution, they don’t attend or respond fast to issues.

Another student speaking with our reporter said, “it will take only the Grace of God for the affected students to recovery, the case here is between life and death.”

Aisha said, “I couldn’t withstand what I really saw today, it was terrifying to me. I cried seeing my fellow students parked into fire service Van.

Similar events occurred on October 21, 2021 where female hostel were burnt and properties worth millions destroyed at University of Maiduguri.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UXkNT7oeCE

https:///unimaid-female-students-badly-burnt-as-accidental-fire-guts-hostel-video/

Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by Seeksnigeria: 9:07pm On Nov 06, 2021
Very pathetic scene... May God grant them all quick recovery embarassed
Then this incident should be investigated. How there are two fire outbreaks in the same hostel in a space of two weeks doesn't look ordinary undecided

[color=#990000][/color] still dropping trending gossips covering all Campuses in Nigeria, since 1863

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by jaeyking(m): 9:14pm On Nov 06, 2021
Wahala upon wahala.
God help us oo.

Things just going bad and bad..

We will definitely come out strong
God is with us

Fires like this in hostels are mostly escalated by cooking gas and the congestion of hostels with cloths at every angle. Gives the fire more edge

7 Likes

Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by chatinent: 9:16pm On Nov 06, 2021
Mehn, fire burn hurts so badly.

I wish them quick recovery.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by Seeksnigeria: 9:37pm On Nov 06, 2021
chatinent:
Mehn, fire burn hurts so badly.

I wish her quick recovery.

They were three of them actually

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by doggedfighter(f): 9:52pm On Nov 06, 2021
Why's everyone standing around watching them walk around in pains?

Don't they need urgent Medical attention ?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by Akporo1234: 6:52am On Nov 07, 2021
Seeksnigeria:
Very pathetic scene... May God grant them all quick recovery embarassed
Then this incident should be investigated. How there are two fire outbreaks in the same hostel in a space of two weeks doesn't look ordinary undecided

[color=#990000][/color] still dropping trending gossips covering all Campuses in Nigeria, since 1863

You meant to say, dropping Bad News since 1863 undecided

7 Likes

Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by BornorBang: 11:09am On Nov 07, 2021
This is very pitiful...
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by CampussNews: 12:20pm On Nov 07, 2021
Seeksnigeria:
Update from

Something tragic happened today at the University of Maiduguri (UNIMAID) as there was a fire outbreak at the students hostel leaving three female students badly burnt with several burn degrees.

Siggy learnt that the fire outbreak began at about 7:10am 6th November, 2021 in one of the hostel identified as Murtala female hostel.

In a viral video seen by our reporter, a female student was burnt and cried for help from her fellow students, while others are injured

The cause of the fire outbreak is still unknown at the time of making this report.

According to eyewitness, she said, “University fire services are worsening the situations in the institution, they don’t attend or respond fast to issues.

Another student speaking with our reporter said, “it will take only the Grace of God for the affected students to recovery, the case here is between life and death.”

Aisha said, “I couldn’t withstand what I really saw today, it was terrifying to me. I cried seeing my fellow students parked into fire service Van.

Similar events occurred on October 21, 2021 where female hostel were burnt and properties worth millions destroyed at University of Maiduguri.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UXkNT7oeCE

https:///unimaid-female-students-badly-burnt-as-accidental-fire-guts-hostel-video/
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by Sixsigmahub: 1:36pm On Nov 07, 2021
Very pathetic scene to behold.

Lalasticlala shocked sad
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by Seeksnigeria: 2:23pm On Nov 07, 2021
May God help them.
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by Crunchyg2: 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
I am into food production and packaging, duely registered with corporate affairs and Nafdac. I need 200k to expand my business. If you are in Lagos and interested to bring in 200k and get 30k return in one month. Then let's do this. It will last only for 3 months then you pull out or we renegotiate. I am ready to sign a contract prepared by a lawyer . Note it can be inform of loan or investment . But it last only for the period of 3 months. If interested call or chat me up with my number below/ my profile

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by Vyreell(m): 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
embarassed

But Wait first…people still dey live for this Bornu like this oh come dey school sef

something must kill a woman

3 Likes

Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by Muyiwaipere(m): 2:47pm On Nov 07, 2021
Problem no be your mate

See as e turn fine girls make dem dey tie wrapper fir crowd
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by Optimistguy1969: 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
Fire fire
In our country country
Give me plenty water
Make I quench the fire

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by Jeomannys: 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
embarassed
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by moscobabs(m): 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
Similar thing happened in 21st October? Who's setting the school on fire?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by BigSarah(f): 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
Too bad
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by Bamzyriches451: 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
God airpose oo
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by Uco01(m): 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
Hmmm. So people still school there. They get mind oo.
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by femi4: 2:49pm On Nov 07, 2021
Female students? They can be careless in the kitchen

2 Likes

Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by iscom(m): 2:49pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ewo
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by greenie77: 2:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
Traumatic.
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by TalkTalkTwins(m): 2:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
so sad
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by Mhizkel(f): 2:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
Oh my! cry
Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by PaNnamdi: 2:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
Seeksnigeria:

They were three of them actually
Am sure those who hates education are behind this fire incident in the hostel they hate girl education they wanted all the female students to burn to death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fire Guts University Of Maiduguri Hostel, Female Students Injured (Photo, Video) by LordGuru1: 2:52pm On Nov 07, 2021
Always remember that it's better to be killed or die with your DNA(ImmortAbility: Temble of YHWH in you) intact, than to die with bugled/Cracked DNA Colonized by Luciferace that turn you to eternal Property of Satan. Don't go to HellFire with him, your CREATOR never made HellFire for you. Till now, Scientists can never tell you what Produces red hot Molten Magma below the Earth. They don't know where it came from, so don't take them as your God. Believe your CREATOR and invite the HOLY SPIRIT of His Son to take Permanent Control and Ownership of you as your MESSIAH.

Scientist agree that their is a gene in Man that can stop aging permanently but they don't know how to wake it up, it died when Adam and Eve fell.

Both Quran and Bible agree that JESUS YAHSHUA HaMashiac is the only Human Being that has been alive for over 2,000 Years now. And that He is the only One that has gone up to Heaven and knows how to go there because He is still there with GOD ALMIGHTY. So, you shall become wisest when you Pay Special ATTENTION to all the His Words written in Red Letters if you Read the Book of John from first to last Chapter. Commit the Words of MESSIAH into your Heart and do all He says, soon HE shall Reward you with Real Immortality along with others that lived for Him and even die for HIM, instead of worshipping the Internet which is the Image of the Beast. Many don't want to lose the Internet, it has become their God, so they rather take the VSin that irreversibly merge them with it.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Write A Formal Or Informal Letter In WAEC Examination / IPPIS: Why Some Lecturers Are Getting N6000 Salary – Accountant General / Missing OAU Law Student: Reasons to Doubt Her Claim of being an Oau Law Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.