Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,158 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) (54313 Views)

She Says She Gave Birth To A Child After Lyft Driver Raped Her In 2019,Sues Now / I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police / 14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Das1mama: 9:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
Let them tie a tiny long rope to his joystick 2geda with d balls and hang him for 3 seconds kpere. Lobatan.

1 Like

Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by SirLakes: 10:13am On Nov 09, 2021
The mod wey dey duty this morning just dey push crime news come front page anyhow grin
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by God1000(m): 10:13am On Nov 09, 2021
Depraved man
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Chiefecho(m): 10:14am On Nov 09, 2021
Rapist don dey check time this days
To be alert wen to meuve or continue

2 Likes

Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 09, 2021
Tokskob2008:
So aside raping the idiot is also a timekeeper
The RAPIST na REFEREE grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by YourFavorite21(m): 10:15am On Nov 09, 2021
How do you guys enjoy rape sef Sex wey u no dey enjoy, knowing fully well that the other partner dey cry in pains sad

1 Like

Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Lucyfa10: 10:15am On Nov 09, 2021
send these clowns to jail that's all.
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by realstars: 10:15am On Nov 09, 2021
Idiotof his type.
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Rabiatuhamza46(f): 10:16am On Nov 09, 2021
Nawa o
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by hibeebeeking: 10:16am On Nov 09, 2021
3 minutes that some guys would have been through. Nack am jail shaperlly.

1 Like

Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by skywalker240(m): 10:17am On Nov 09, 2021
jaeyking:
So baba was counting the time he raped her.

WTF is this.

I always say a tried rapist who was found guild should be killed and I will not change my stand on that.

Gosh if u guys visit the western countries and see the way the ladies dress and nude beach
Would u be raping ladies up and down

I guess no because you know they have strict laws

The moment like 5 rapists are executed public, the other will respect themselves..

We need strict laws in this country without human feelings
Even the West don't execute rapists, so your analysis are wack forgive me
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Juanmike(m): 10:17am On Nov 09, 2021
The guy can last sha, a whole three minutes, I never last past 1minute.
Still better than Churchill.

1 Like

Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by preshyusufu: 10:18am On Nov 09, 2021
These guys bi crooks.
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by doggedfighter(f): 10:18am On Nov 09, 2021
Tokskob2008:
To the guy up there....

Dude rapist are everywhere stop glorifying the western countries too much cos they tend to be pretty worst in evil doings most times or didn't you read explorer's thread yesterday about a man who killed 3 ladies and has slept with over 100 corpses in the morgue
Now tell me if you have read such news coming out of here in recent time!

I didn't, link please
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by skywalker240(m): 10:19am On Nov 09, 2021
Tokskob2008:
To the guy up there....

Dude rapist are everywhere stop glorifying the western countries too much cos they tend to be pretty worst in evil doings most times or didn't you read explorer's thread yesterday about a man who killed 3 ladies and has slept with over 100 corpses in the morgue
Don't mind him, I was even asking him if they execute rapists in the west
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by kals4luv990(m): 10:19am On Nov 09, 2021
i hv officially seen it all,thanks to nairaland..bt wait o,hw ws this guy counting sef?

1 Like

Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Asadujames202(m): 10:20am On Nov 09, 2021
Tiunubu miscreants

Well,
They're following the footsteps of of
Awo
Abioloaa
Oshibanjo
Obj
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by skywalker240(m): 10:23am On Nov 09, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Did you even read his sentence?
He clearly wasn't glorifying the west..
But does the west execute rapists?

That guy's analysis is wack Bro

Those idiot rapists should do the time, rape offense is not worthy of execution. Not in this country that those daughters of Jezebel will capitalize on, not even in the west
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by skywalker240(m): 10:25am On Nov 09, 2021
[quote author=Bigpapi post=107403018][/quote]
Memes grin
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by wallrichy: 10:25am On Nov 09, 2021
Hey Dude, please don't or rather stop glorifying our rotten situation by comparing it to the Western world. You know as much as I do that evil things happen a lot in Africa especially Nigeria but with little or no publicity. We always keep our secrets secret and that's a fact you will agree with me. I beg your pardon, Nigeria is rotten and over decayed. Have a lovely day...

Tokskob2008:
To the guy up there....

Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Milly19(m): 10:28am On Nov 09, 2021
Are u sure they are not from YABALEFT. Bcus dey look unkept
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Thefirmorganics(f): 10:28am On Nov 09, 2021
Tokskob2008:
To the guy up there....

He’s not glorifying the west, haven’t you noticed that rapist get off easily in Nigeria when caught. There is almost no consequence to rape in Nigeria especially if the person is influential but compare it with the west, your whole existence will be ruined.

2 Likes

Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by anambraamaka: 10:28am On Nov 09, 2021
Onye ara
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Vinnie2000(m): 10:29am On Nov 09, 2021
IDIOT MAN!
You Deserve to be Shot!
Or Thrown into a Crocodile invested Canal@Least! undecided sad

Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Milly19(m): 10:29am On Nov 09, 2021
kals4luv990:
i hv officially seen it all,thanks to nairaland..bt wait o,hw ws this guy counting sef?

Na TIMEKEEPER now
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by angelfallz(m): 10:30am On Nov 09, 2021
Lol. You talk as if there is no rape in the so called western countries.

jaeyking:
So baba was counting the time he raped her.

WTF is this.

I always say a tried rapist who was found guild should be killed and I will not change my stand on that.

Gosh if u guys visit the western countries and see the way the ladies dress and nude beach
Would u be raping ladies up and down

I guess no because you know they have strict laws

The moment like 5 rapists are executed public, the other will respect themselves..

We need strict laws in this country without human feelings
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by FarahAideed: 10:31am On Nov 09, 2021
He should be forgiven since he didn't reach the constitutionally accepted time frame of 5 minutes
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by SniperSmurf(m): 10:32am On Nov 09, 2021
He dey claim native doctor? At 21? What does he know about that? Bleeping degenerates.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Teenagers Gang-Rape & Film 17-Year-Old Girl In Oyo / Zambian Sex Worker Fights White Man At A Hotel Over Payment. Photos / Police Killed 'Bobby Devil' A Notorious Gang Leader In Rivers State (Graphic Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.