Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,817 members, 7,813,698 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) (54288 Views)

She Says She Gave Birth To A Child After Lyft Driver Raped Her In 2019,Sues Now / I Raped Her At Gunpoint To Regain My Respect - Rapist Tells Police / 14-Year-Old Girl Slashes The Joystick Of Man Who Almost Raped Her In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Ademola47(m): 7:35am On Nov 07, 2021
Forgive me, I only raped her for three minutes, Osun herbalist begs

A 21-year-old native doctor, Sangokunle Akintola, who connived with his colleague named Ismaila Raheem, to rape a lady, has begged for forgiveness saying, “I only did one round within three minutes.”

Raheem, 22, had sought the help of Sangokunle to help him carry out the attack claiming his victim collected money from him and refuse to have a relationship with him.

The Nation gathered that on the night of October 27, 2021, the suspects invaded the house of Raheem’s victim (name withheld), around Kajola Area in the capital of Osun State.

When the duo arrived at the lady’s house, they met her in the company of her lover and threatened to kill them if they refused to cooperate with them. They took the lady out of her room and raped her by taking turns on her.

While parading the suspects at the Osun State Police Command, Osogbo, the Commissioner of Police, Olawale Olokode, told newsmen that Raheem and Sangokunle are cultists notable for terrorising the Oke-Baale area of the state.

He said, “They were arrested after the lady they raped reported them for having carnal knowledge of her and forcibly taking her phone using a fabricated gun.”

Confessing about the crime, Raheem said, “The lady we raped was a girl in my neighbourhood that I admired. She had been collecting money from me before telling me that I don’t belong to her class. She said she was dating people of higher class.”

Also, Sangokunle, who burst into tears begged for mercy while he was been paraded. He said, “I am a native doctor. I followed my colleague to rape the lady after he told me that she collected his money and refused to have a relationship with him. I only did one round with three minutes.”

The Nation

Picture: Sangokunle Akintola and 22-year-old Ismailia Raheem. Photo: Toba Adedeji, Osogbo

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by jaeyking(m): 7:38am On Nov 07, 2021
So baba was counting the time he raped her.

WTF is this.

I always say a tried rapist who was found guild should be killed and I will not change my stand on that.

Gosh if u guys visit the western countries and see the way the ladies dress and nude beach
Would u be raping ladies up and down

I guess no because you know they have strict laws

The moment like 5 rapists are executed public, the other will respect themselves..

We need strict laws in this country without human feelings

155 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by edmaraja: 7:44am On Nov 07, 2021
They should roast his dick for three minutes

101 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Xkalaban(m): 7:44am On Nov 07, 2021
Make dem sharaap there and do the time as dem take do the crime. Bunch of dirty irresponsible idiats!

12 Likes

Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Tokskob2008: 7:47am On Nov 07, 2021
So aside raping the idiot is also a timekeeper

124 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Ademola47(m): 7:59am On Nov 07, 2021
Tokskob2008:

When committing the crime, they are usually brutal. When caught, they'll be seeking cheap sympathy.

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Tokskob2008: 8:03am On Nov 07, 2021
To the guy up there....

Dude rapist are everywhere stop glorifying the western countries too much cos they tend to be pretty worst in evil doings most times or didn't you read explorer's thread yesterday about a man who killed 3 ladies and has slept with over 100 corpses in the morgue
Now tell me if you have read such news coming out of here in recent time!

53 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by EmmyCC: 8:20am On Nov 07, 2021
Co rapist, dis honorable native doctor and accurate time keeper.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by BlackXabbath(m): 8:23am On Nov 07, 2021
Yorubanza can never seize to amaze me on good Sunday morning....

Talk about weird, strange scenerios ( after kenya).

Talk about oduduwa republic.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Oglock(m): 8:52am On Nov 07, 2021
Irredeemable Simps Are Useless...All Of Them cry

2 Likes

Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Timekeeper: 8:59am On Nov 07, 2021
Tokskob2008:

Why are you mentioning me pls??

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by muller101(m): 9:04am On Nov 07, 2021
Sophisticated raping. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by LILTJAY: 9:18am On Nov 07, 2021
See as them be like mad people
Spits! !!

7 Likes

Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Tokskob2008: 9:58am On Nov 07, 2021
Timekeeper:

Why are you mentioning me pls??
So u sef be timekeeper....

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 07, 2021
Tokskob2008:
To the guy up there....

Dude rapist are everywhere stop glorifying the western countries too much cos they tend to be pretty worst in evil doings most times or didn't you read explorer's thread yesterday about a man who killed 3 ladies and has slept with over 100 corpses in the morgue
Now tell me if you have read such news coming out of here in recent time!
Did you even read his sentence?
He clearly wasn't glorifying the west..

8 Likes

Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Nobody: 10:02am On Nov 07, 2021
He should face the law..

1 Like

Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by emnite(m): 10:39am On Nov 07, 2021
Three minutes? You've last more than that guy Tonto said is a two minutes man haba Baba you just dey look time dey rape?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Boogyman557: 10:58am On Nov 07, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool ABEG 4 SOME TIME NOW I NEVER USE MY OLD KALA. ABEG MAKE UNA BRING DIS MANCHI DEM COME MY ARINA MAKE I BLAST EM LEG WIT MY OLD KALA AND BLAST D SECOND LEG WIT MY NEW KALA. WTF MAN
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Bigpapi: 11:48am On Nov 07, 2021
edmaraja:
They should roast his dick for three minutes

10 Likes

Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Bigpapi: 11:49am On Nov 07, 2021
Rydermaverick:
He should face the law..

3 Likes

Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 07, 2021
[quote author=Bigpapi post=107403018][/quote]
Na everything una dey turn meme?you sef ehnn..
Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Doubleoh7: 12:20pm On Nov 07, 2021
So baba herbalist say he lasted for 3 minutes, meanwhile na him type go come online here to advertise how to last one month on top of a woman grin grin grin

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by HellAnus: 12:22pm On Nov 07, 2021
Before I opened this thread, I knew the culprit will be either from osun or Ogun

7 Likes

Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Ademola47(m): 7:07pm On Nov 07, 2021
Doubleoh7:
So baba herbalist say he lasted for 3 minutes, meanwhile na him type go come online here to advertise how to last one month on top of a woman grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by Maxymilliano(m): 4:14am On Nov 08, 2021
Mad man. How many minutes were you expected to last?

Cut his long stick and feed it to the dogs.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:15am On Nov 08, 2021
But you enjoyed the 3 minutes that can make you spend 30 years in prison.

Trying to tell the world that you are a 3 minutes man is not an excuse.

6 Likes

Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by superCleanworks(m): 10:36am On Nov 08, 2021
you put someone through hell for 180 seconds.

let us use a plier to grib your ballz for 3 minutes then you forgive us too.

4 Likes

Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by BlackPantherxXx: 10:42am On Nov 08, 2021
PLEASE kill him so that he doesn't have the chance to rape another woman.

3 Likes

Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by DoctorDree(m): 3:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
Cut those shafts

1 Like

Re: 'I Only Raped Her For 3 Minutes' - Osun Native Doctor Begs (Pix) by comfortation(m): 6:33pm On Nov 08, 2021
it will not better for u .
God will punish u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos Female Politician In Alleged Human-Ritual Scandal (photos) / Police Killed 'Bobby Devil' A Notorious Gang Leader In Rivers State (Graphic Pix / Endsars: Fulani Kwajafa Who Championed Formation Of SARS Regrets Forming It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.