Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Massive Protests In Different Parts Of The World Against Covid_19 Vaccines - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Massive Protests In Different Parts Of The World Against Covid_19 Vaccines (1573 Views)

Budget Parts Of Your Offerings To Feed Poor, Unemployed– Kumuyi tells Christians / Arrogant Covid_19 Vaccines Supporter Dies From The Vaccine. / German Microbiologist Says All Those Who Have Taken Covid_19 Vaccines Will Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Protests In Different Parts Of The World Against Covid_19 Vaccines by Truthwords: 9:17am On Oct 16, 2021
Mainstream media will not show you this. People are rejecting this evil Covid vaccines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reW8nLppvlg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPBBtmok2Zs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDoJiI4IFZA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ocndEyoQL0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utNQPRwFrkY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydosbqQzLE0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qXH0SA53eEU

South Africa and Serbia are the 2 latest countries to join the trend. The world needs to resist because your lives depends on it. #ResistTheVax

1 Like

Re: Massive Protests In Different Parts Of The World Against Covid_19 Vaccines by Kayberg: 9:18am On Oct 16, 2021
Workch
Many of those who understood are already voicing out.

1 Like

Re: Massive Protests In Different Parts Of The World Against Covid_19 Vaccines by Workch: 9:21am On Oct 16, 2021
Kayberg:
Workch
Many of those who understood are already voicing out.
If you can show me a data from a study to validate your theory, I will believe you
Else you are a shameless ignorant conspiracy theorist

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Protests In Different Parts Of The World Against Covid_19 Vaccines by Kayberg: 9:24am On Oct 16, 2021
Workch:
If you can show me a data from a study to validate your theory, I will believe you

Several doctors all over the globe are condemning it, and here you are!
I laugh you.
It's not to be regretted right away.
I know your agenda already.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Protests In Different Parts Of The World Against Covid_19 Vaccines by Workch: 9:25am On Oct 16, 2021
Kayberg:

I laugh you.
Another trademark of a conspiracy theorist.
Give us data from the several doctors. Let’s analyze it

Shameless ignoramus

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Protests In Different Parts Of The World Against Covid_19 Vaccines by Kayberg: 9:28am On Oct 16, 2021
Workch:
Another trademark of a conspiracy theorist.
Give us data from the several doctors. Let’s analyze it

Shameless ignoramus

cheesy
If you can't see any of the data you're asking of yourself, then just as I said earlier, return to the stone age. That's where you belong.
Just as I said, it's not to be regretted today.
I know your agenda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Protests In Different Parts Of The World Against Covid_19 Vaccines by Kayberg: 9:35am On Oct 16, 2021
Workch:

https://www.nairaland.com/6785884/fully-vaccinated-74-year-old-san-williams

Workch
Does the vaccine cure? No.
Does the vaccine prevent? No.
If it doesn't cure and/or prevent, then what is its essence?

Give me your explanations or forever shut up. You ignorant dingbat.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Massive Protests In Different Parts Of The World Against Covid_19 Vaccines by Workch: 9:40am On Oct 16, 2021
Kayberg:

https://www.nairaland.com/6785884/fully-vaccinated-74-year-old-san-williams

Workch
Does the vaccine cure? No.
Does the vaccine prevent? No.
If it doesn't cure and/or prevent, then what is its essence?

Give me your explanations or forever shut up. You ignorant dingbat.
Illiterate that doesn't know the meaning of data and study.

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Massive Protests In Different Parts Of The World Against Covid_19 Vaccines by Workch: 9:41am On Oct 16, 2021
Kayberg:

cheesy
If you can't see any of the data you're asking of yourself, then just as I said earlier, return to the stone age. That's where you belong.
Just as I said, it's not to be regretted today.
I know your agenda.
Shameless person, spread theories without verified data.
Educated but still can't separate rubbish from facts

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Protests In Different Parts Of The World Against Covid_19 Vaccines by Kayberg: 9:50am On Oct 16, 2021
cheesy
grin

Workch:
Shameless person, spread theories without verified data.
Educated but still can't separate rubbish from facts

Workch:
Illiterate that doesn't know the meaning of data and study.

cheesy

grin grin grin
You should see how confused you already are!
First you called me illiterate, next you called me educated. Which one are you pointing to exactly?
Your previous two comments are just too hilarious that I already forgot what I wanted to type. I'll be back when I remember what I wanted to type.

Aha! I now remember.

Give your data to prove you're right here. Or forever just keep shut.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Protests In Different Parts Of The World Against Covid_19 Vaccines by Workch: 10:07am On Oct 16, 2021
Kayberg:
cheesy
grin

grin grin grin
You should see how confused you already are!
First you called me illiterate, next you called me educated. Which one are you pointing to exactly?
Your previous two comments are just too hilarious that I already forgot what I wanted to type. I'll be back when I remember what I wanted to type.

Aha! I now remember.

Give your data to prove you're right here. Or forever just keep shut.
1000 words and still no data.
Hallmark of conspiracy theories

2 Likes

Re: Massive Protests In Different Parts Of The World Against Covid_19 Vaccines by Kayberg: 10:10am On Oct 16, 2021
Workch:
1000 words and still no data. Hallmark of conspiracy theories
Clearly, you just comment without reading. You have your data and facts right? Good. Bring them on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Protests In Different Parts Of The World Against Covid_19 Vaccines by Workch: 10:13am On Oct 16, 2021
Kayberg:

Clearly, you just comment without reading.
You have your data and facts right?
Good.
Bring them on.
Still no data or whatsoever

1 Like

Re: Massive Protests In Different Parts Of The World Against Covid_19 Vaccines by paxonel(m): 10:44am On Oct 16, 2021
A very useless post from one jobless op

1 Like

Re: Massive Protests In Different Parts Of The World Against Covid_19 Vaccines by XXXXTENTACION: 12:22pm On Oct 16, 2021
Kayberg:

I laugh you.
The several doctors don't have names neither do they have an organisation... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Massive Protests In Different Parts Of The World Against Covid_19 Vaccines by Truthwords: 12:51pm On Oct 16, 2021
paxonel:
A very useless post from one jobless op

Mumu, watch those videos, i posted the link. Take your own vaccines so that you can join those that have gone. Mumu sheep
Re: Massive Protests In Different Parts Of The World Against Covid_19 Vaccines by Truthwords: 12:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
The several doctors don't have names neither do they have an organisation... lipsrsealed

DO YOU WANT TO SEE DOCTORS, HERE IS THE PROOF : https://rumble.com/vbsydt-doctors-worldwide-speak-out-against-covid-19-vaccine.html
Re: Massive Protests In Different Parts Of The World Against Covid_19 Vaccines by IsaacG29(m): 1:34pm On Oct 16, 2021
But let's be honest, people were vaxxed then fall I'll again. The next thing we hear is Delta variant. Personally I see no need if new variants will be released every year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Protests In Different Parts Of The World Against Covid_19 Vaccines by Richwallet: 1:35pm On Oct 16, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Protests In Different Parts Of The World Against Covid_19 Vaccines by XXXXTENTACION: 1:36pm On Oct 16, 2021
Truthwords:

DO YOU WANT TO SEE DOCTORS, HERE IS THE PROOF : https://rumble.com/vbsydt-doctors-worldwide-speak-out-against-covid-19-vaccine.html
This is very simple...
to verify your claims simply list the name of these doctors, their address and the hospitals they are working in... lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Protests In Different Parts Of The World Against Covid_19 Vaccines by Truthwords: 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
This is very simple...
to verify your claims simply list the name of these doctors, their address and the hospitals they are working in... lipsrsealed

Dude watch the video by yourself, or it seems you don't have much data.
Re: Massive Protests In Different Parts Of The World Against Covid_19 Vaccines by XXXXTENTACION: 2:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
Truthwords:

Dude watch the video by yourself, or it seems you don't have much data.
Why the fvck do i need to waste my data watching videos made by conspiracy theorists or you think everyone is as gullible as you who would believe statements from unverified doctors...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Protests In Different Parts Of The World Against Covid_19 Vaccines by paxonel(m): 2:53pm On Oct 16, 2021
Truthwords:

Mumu, watch those videos, i posted the link. Take your own vaccines so that you can join those that have gone. Mumu sheep
shut up!
It's not your fault, it because people like you can afford YouTube now.
Don't worry, they will soon bring down your foolish videos.
Those videos you posted aren't anti-vaccine protest that's why they cannot be available for main stream media like CNN, Sky News, etc.

Those videos and pictures were past protests of whatever event years back, and one stupid commentator on the video voices that it was anti-vaccine protest and you mumu Africans pick the video and started circulating online.
You are all foolish.

Two months from now i will look for you and quote you to ask, where are the foolish videos you posted, because two months from now people will still get vaccinated so your videos will never achieve anything

Nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Massive Protests In Different Parts Of The World Against Covid_19 Vaccines by budaatum: 3:35pm On Oct 16, 2021
Reminds me of ignorants demonstrating against oil subsidy removal waking up to who benefit.

1 Like

Re: Massive Protests In Different Parts Of The World Against Covid_19 Vaccines by Ototuz: 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2021
Kayberg:

I laugh you.

You took a polio vaccine when you were small. Oga your life is literally dependent on whit people. The phone you are using is created by them. The toothpaste you brushed your teeth with today was created by them. The internet you are enjoying is created by them. Drugs and drips they use to treat you when you are sick, is created by them.

You think if the white people want to kill you, they will go as far as creating a pandemic and a vaccine?

You religious people need your heads checked.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Massive Protests In Different Parts Of The World Against Covid_19 Vaccines by Ototuz: 3:41pm On Oct 16, 2021
Richwallet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kfv-VVlgTyo

Oga Richwallet.

A vaccine is not a cure.
A vaccine doesn't mean you won't catch the disease.
What is wrong with you? More people have died from COVID-19 than from the vaccine.

You bring up sensationalised headlines here to proof what?
We are in a pandemic where vaccine mandates are necessary to curb the spread of the virus.

Haven't you noticed that those who refused to get vaccinated are also the bigots that refuse to wear a mask?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Protests In Different Parts Of The World Against Covid_19 Vaccines by Richwallet: 4:00pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ototuz:

Oga Richwallet.

A vaccine is not a cure.
What is wrong with you? More people have died from COVID-19 than from the vaccine.

We are in a pandemic where vaccine mandates are necessary to curb the spread of the virus.

Haven't you noticed that those who refused to get vaccinated are also the bigots that refuse to wear a mask?
Re: Massive Protests In Different Parts Of The World Against Covid_19 Vaccines by Richwallet: 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2021
Ototuz:

Oga Richwallet.

A vaccine is not a cure.

Died of a cold or ventilators?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Protests In Different Parts Of The World Against Covid_19 Vaccines by Ototuz: 4:14pm On Oct 16, 2021
Richwallet:

Died of a cold or ventilators?
You know that COVID-19 is a TYPE of CORONAVIRUS right?

CORONAVIRUS was not discovered in 2019. It was discovered in the 20th century.

You know you are a certified dumbass when you think a page from an outdated biology textbook beats millions and millions of research done by epidemiologists, virologist and evolutionary biologists into understanding the nature of viruses.

You sir, are so ignorant and so deep in your ignorance that you don't know what your are ignorant of. .

Don't quote me again, I am done with you. Have a nice day.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Massive Protests In Different Parts Of The World Against Covid_19 Vaccines by Truthwords: 4:19pm On Oct 16, 2021
paxonel:
shut up!
It's not your fault, it because people like you can afford YouTube now.
Don't worry, they will soon bring down your foolish videos.
Those videos you posted aren't anti-vaccine protest that's why they cannot be available for main stream media like CNN, Sky News, etc.

Those videos and pictures were past protests of whatever event years back, and one stupid commentator on the video voices that it was anti-vaccine protest and you mumu Africans pick the video and started circulating online.
You are all foolish.

Two months from now i will look for you and quote you to ask, where are the foolish videos you posted, because two months from now people will still get vaccinated so your videos will never achieve anything

Nonsense!

Of course mumus like you will go ahead to be vaccinated but those that are smart will overcome. When the concequences starts, don't come here on nairaland to beg for hospital bills. I once posted a live video made on Instagram as the protest was happening but your dear YouTube took it down. If you have any relatives in those countries call them and ask about the antivax protests. Stop getting brainwashed by mainstream media . I am sure you are not yet vaccinated. Please when you get your 2 shots plus the numerous booster shots, feel free to keep me updated about your health
Re: Massive Protests In Different Parts Of The World Against Covid_19 Vaccines by Ototuz: 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2021
Truthwords:

Of course mumus like you will go ahead to be vaccinated but those that are smart will overcome. When the concequences starts, don't come here on nairaland to beg for hospital bills. I am sure you are not yet vaccinated. Please when you get your 2 shots plus the numerous booster shots, feel free to keep me updated about your health

Consequences? What consequences are you talking about Dtruthspeaker?

You took the poliomyelitis vaccine no?

You brushed your teeth with a foreign toothpaste, no?

Whenever you are sick, you are rushed to the hospital and put on drip, no?

Your life is dependent on the whites, if they wanted to kill you, they would have done it a long time ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Massive Protests In Different Parts Of The World Against Covid_19 Vaccines by Truthwords: 4:22pm On Oct 16, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Why the fvck do i need to waste my data watching videos made by conspiracy theorists or you think everyone is as gullible as you who would believe statements from unverified doctors...

The only unverified gullible person is you. If you watched the video, you will see that a few of them are nobel laureates but you don't have data that's why you suddenly changed the topic to conspiracy. A particular lady there even served under bush administration. So who is the gullible person now. Go and buy data

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake Pastors: / Prophecies Fulfilled By Jesus Christ / A Response To Chris Oyakhilome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.