Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,434 members, 7,836,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

I Married Poor, But Now Capable To Takia Of All NIGERIA Girls,obi Cubana - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Married Poor, But Now Capable To Takia Of All NIGERIA Girls,obi Cubana (1673 Views)

The Wife I Married As A Virgin Complained I Wasn’t Satisfying Her - Israel DMW / Iyabo Ojo 'I Was Born Rich, Married Poor & Now I’m Staying Rich Forever' / Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Look Poor But Are Stinkingly Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Married Poor, But Now Capable To Takia Of All NIGERIA Girls,obi Cubana by AfriNotesNEWS: 1:28pm On Nov 07, 2021
Message from cubana to young girls, don't marry because he is rich marry because of love and don't refuse marriage proposal from a poor guy with dreams because nobody can predict tomorrow, am using myself as an example I married when am still broke but now am financially capable to take care of all the girls in Nigeria, can't you see life is a circle, when it rotates things rotates with it, young girls just remember life is unpredictable

See Picture screenshot story below... Happy new week from all of us Nairalearn.com

Re: I Married Poor, But Now Capable To Takia Of All NIGERIA Girls,obi Cubana by Coolsperm: 1:29pm On Nov 07, 2021
Especially Yoruba Muslims girls

1 Like

Re: I Married Poor, But Now Capable To Takia Of All NIGERIA Girls,obi Cubana by yinkus6750(m): 1:36pm On Nov 07, 2021
Oga Obi, biko, use your wealth on Madam alone o, leave other Naija gals out of your matter o.

1 Like

Re: I Married Poor, But Now Capable To Takia Of All NIGERIA Girls,obi Cubana by Guestlander: 1:40pm On Nov 07, 2021
Exaggeration, you don't have enough money to take care of all the girls in Nigeria. What do you even mean by "take care"?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Married Poor, But Now Capable To Takia Of All NIGERIA Girls,obi Cubana by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2021
yinkus6750:
Oga Obi, biko, use your wealth on Madam alone o, leave other Naija gals out of your matter o.

Cubana is not on Facebook
Re: I Married Poor, But Now Capable To Takia Of All NIGERIA Girls,obi Cubana by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:41pm On Nov 07, 2021
Guestlander:
Exaggeration, you don't have enough money to take care of all the girls in Nigeria. What do you even mean by "take care"?

Obi Cubana isn’t on Facebook
Re: I Married Poor, But Now Capable To Takia Of All NIGERIA Girls,obi Cubana by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:42pm On Nov 07, 2021
faropib:

Re: I Married Poor, But Now Capable To Takia Of All NIGERIA Girls,obi Cubana by Bakerdav: 1:42pm On Nov 07, 2021
Coolsperm:
Especially Yoruba Muslims girls
oh u get am ,Muslim girls na love of money o
Re: I Married Poor, But Now Capable To Takia Of All NIGERIA Girls,obi Cubana by donbachi(m): 1:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
With 0% battery life.

Abeg,no cubana be the real owner of dis facebook account.
Re: I Married Poor, But Now Capable To Takia Of All NIGERIA Girls,obi Cubana by paramakina202: 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2021
Obi Cubana you can't take care of millions of naija babes be calming down pls.

1 Like

Re: I Married Poor, But Now Capable To Takia Of All NIGERIA Girls,obi Cubana by Guestlander: 1:44pm On Nov 07, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Yeah, quite possible he didn't write it.
Re: I Married Poor, But Now Capable To Takia Of All NIGERIA Girls,obi Cubana by AfriNotesNEWS: 1:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Cubana is not on Facebook

He is very much active on facebook and Instagram

Was live this morning on facebook with praise song as he drive his family to Church... Nairalearn
Re: I Married Poor, But Now Capable To Takia Of All NIGERIA Girls,obi Cubana by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:10pm On Nov 07, 2021
AfriNotesNEWS:

He is very much active on facebook and Instagram

Was live this morning on facebook with praise song as he drive his family to Church... Nairalearn

Make street no scam you on Facebook.

He is on IG only

Re: I Married Poor, But Now Capable To Takia Of All NIGERIA Girls,obi Cubana by Obakoolex(m): 5:12pm On Nov 07, 2021
A

(1) (Reply)

"May God Judge You Both": Yul Edochie's 1st Wife Expresses Bitterness / Angry Motorist, His Wife, Brothers Beat Wazobia FM Presenter To Pulp In Lekki (V / Where's Ameze Amerhiagbe And All These Other Screen Divas Of Yesteryears?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.