Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish (4735 Views)

Please Help A Slowly Dieing Man / I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man / Court Dissolves 4 Year Old Marriage Over Man's Wish To Be A House Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by emmanuelbrown26: 11:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
Tallesty1:
She and other's like her imagined themselves in the legitimate wife's shoes and that was what influenced their comments. Their comments would have been completely different if they imagined themselves as the mother of the unknown boy.

Don't mind all these selfish and self centered aunties. They never talked about the unkwon boy, as if the unknown boy just appeared from the sky, was it not a woman that gave birth to the unknown boy

3 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by Jman06(m): 1:02am On Nov 08, 2021
Biglittlelois:

The bolded is the reason he cheated and why he had the guts to say his wife is wicked, the man has six females from his wife, your little brain did not tell you that this man cheated on his wife just to bear a son, he tells you sob stories about his wife to garner sympathy for his evil deeds, and you swallowed it hook line and sinker as nothing but the gospel truth, carried the issue on your head as life long goal to meddle in what doesn't directly concern your existence,

And the annoying thing is that, they are your in laws, you have the guts to confront and deny your mother in law her right, what kind of an in law are you? Her daughter that married you must be regretting by now cos you're a disgrace for being against a family that accepted you into their home

That beating you got is small, they suppose remove all your teeth to give you an everlasting scar.
You sound so imbecilic!

Whose money are we talking about here The man's of course! If the stvpid evil wife couldn't give him a son, he has the right to get a son by another woman. It is his money we're talking about here!

I don't blame all you selfish and stvpid Nigerian ladies, I blame some men that fail to treat your fvcks up with some iron hand but pamper you until you grow wings and start challenging their authorities. If not, tell me why the man couldn't marry the lady that bore him a son but allowed his son to remain outside until he died. Nonsense!

Kudos to you op for carrying out that man's wish. His spirit would have tormented you so badly if had failed. And you should have reported the evil wife to the police the time she made that threat.

4 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by KusherAbel: 6:00am On Nov 08, 2021
Biglittlelois:

The bolded is the reason he cheated and why he had the guts to say his wife is wicked, the man has six females from his wife, your little brain did not tell you that this man cheated on his wife just to bear a son, he tells you sob stories about his wife to garner sympathy for his evil deeds, and you swallowed it hook line and sinker as nothing but the gospel truth, carried the issue on your head as life long goal to meddle in what doesn't directly concern your existence,

And the annoying thing is that, they are your in laws, you have the guts to confront and deny your mother in law her right, what kind of an in law are you? Her daughter that married you must be regretting by now cos you're a disgrace for being against a family that accepted you into their home

That beating you got is small, they suppose remove all your teeth to give you an everlasting scar.

SHUT UP!

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by Bonjovi13: 6:09am On Nov 08, 2021
descarado:

He is learning how to become a content creator and a future swindler.
Post have no coherency.

Many of them here

You are right. All his stories are figments of his creative mind. The proof of my assertion is in the mistake he made with his age. The devil is in the details. The OP is 28 years old in the story of his in-laws rejecting him,29 in the story of the girl who donated her kidney and 30 years in this story.

Truth is always consistent. Nice content though. Just stop insisting that they are real

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by Newboss(m): 7:35am On Nov 08, 2021
For the other thread "her family asked you to marry her corpse".

No be me you wan take catch cruise

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by James4358(m): 7:37am On Nov 08, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

Don't mind all these selfish and self centered aunties. They never talked about the unkwon boy, as if the unknown boy just appeared from the sky, was it not a woman that gave birth to the unknown boy
Dnt mind them.. Imagine having a family that are all females, this man desperately needed a male child, & he was about 57yrs old. Even though ladies nw bare their father's name in their marraiges, a man is always a man!

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by James4358(m): 7:44am On Nov 08, 2021
Jman06:
You sound so imbecilic!

Whose money are we talking about here The man's of course! If the stvpid evil wife couldn't give him a son, he has the right to get a son by another woman. It is his money we're talking about here!

I don't blame all you selfish and stvpid Nigerian ladies, I blame some men that fail to treat your fvcks up with some iron hand but pamper you until you grow wings and start challenging their authorities. If not, tell me why the man couldn't marry the lady that bore him a son but allowed his son to remain outside until he died. Nonsense!

Kudos to you op for carrying out that man's wish. His spirit would have tormented you so badly if had failed. And you should have reported the evil wife to the police the time she made that threat.
Thanks bro. All this aunties r jst paranoid up there! Through the support of my wife i sued her for damages! This man was my father inlaw... & the wife was realy what u wont pray to marry!

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by emmanuelbrown26: 7:49am On Nov 08, 2021
James4358:
Dnt mind them.. Imagine having a family that are all females, this man desperately needed a male child, & he was about 57yrs old. Even though ladies nw bare their father's name in their marraiges, a man is always a man!
For your late boss to hid such a thing from the wife shows the type of wife she is.
If the wife is a very reasonable and selfless woman, your boss would hv indirectly informed her but bcs the wife is a very wicked woman that was why he hid it from her.
Hope your boss extended family are aware of the unknown boy
Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by James4358(m): 7:55am On Nov 08, 2021
Newboss:
For the other thread "her family asked you to marry her corpse".

No be me you wan take catch cruise
That was a superior i was 'aid de camp' to,. I was working in the south south then! I helped provided that house made that lost her life due to corona virus complications,. The kidney transplant then was successful. Go thru that thread & use ur head to reason! This said man is my father inlaw, & a vry influential man at my place of work! Follow my threads & make a sound judgement for urself,. As a para-millitary officer, we r posted all around the country,. Am currently in the north central! Am nt being paid to post stories here,. Av got better things to engage with my time... Time is money! Learn to read, understand, b4 u comment.

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by Saintmary(f): 8:01am On Nov 08, 2021
Dear Nigerians.

The gender of a child is not the fault of the mother.
It's affected mostly by the father and other factors. Please stop displaying your ignorance, add more knowledge and stop embarrassing yourselves all over the internet!
Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by Newboss(m): 8:05am On Nov 08, 2021
James4358:
That was a superior i was 'aid de camp' to,. I was working in the south south then! I helped provided that house made that lost her life due to corona virus complications,. The kidney transplant then was successful. Go thru that thread & use ur head to reason! This said man is my father inlaw, & a vry influential man at my place of work! Follow my threads & make a sound judgement for urself,. As a para-millitary officer, we r posted all around the country,. Am currently in the north central! Am nt being paid to post stories here,. Av got better things to engage with my time... Time is money! Learn to read, understand, b4 u comment.

You don't even understand nothing.

Na only you dey get horrible problems for the same family. Abeg shift, bro

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by franklingud(m): 8:06am On Nov 08, 2021
Biglittlelois:
[s][/s]
grin grin cheesy

Nne zukwanu ike!

grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by jimmychang: 8:08am On Nov 08, 2021
Biglittlelois:

The summary of all you said signify how foolish and immature you are grin grin.If a man says his wife is wicked then she is .

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by femi4: 8:19am On Nov 08, 2021
James4358:
Contd from the 1st part...
On my return, i quickly did as instructed. Part of this money was given to his immediate younger brother to sort out some family issues i knw absolutely nothing about.

This monies where in foreign currencies totaling about 19million naira. I never got a dime from it & was neither interested in it cause am already doing well as a man!

Weeks after, i got a call from my superior's wife telling me to return the said money in 48hrs or have myself to blame. I called it bluff but also reported to her family abt the threats. Just two days after, i was attacked at my residence by thugs in army carmouflage numbering about four. I was given the beatings of my life. I was in the intensive care unit for 3months with four major operations carried out on me, cause i had severe internal bleeding. It took the grace of God for me to survive. Her husband's family stood by me during this period period as well as some of her daughters who never supported her from day one.
Next time, mind your business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by lalasticlala(m): 9:25am On Nov 08, 2021
James4358:
Lalasticlala, mynd44. I know this is not a snake thread,. But help re arrange this post for easy read & do the needful pls

Your story is scattered. You should have posted everything up there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by Biglittlelois(f): 9:36am On Nov 08, 2021
jimmychang:

The summary of all you said signify how foolish and immature you are grin grin.If a man says his wife is wicked then she is .

Seun lalasticlala justwise rule 2 broken.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:39am On Nov 08, 2021
An unknown child is strictly the business of the man and the woman that birth the child. Why should the unknown child be a concern of the main wife? Someone like me I would not even give room to be introduced to an outside woman/ child, tufiakwa. I guess the wife must have gotten a hint on time that the man had a male child outside, and automatically began hating her husband, it's not her fault, who wouldn't be angry, she is justified.
emmanuelbrown26:

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:54am On Nov 08, 2021
Look, anytime a man has a child outside his home, the child outside is ABSOLUTELY NONE OF THE BUSINESS of his main wife and children. An outside child is strictly the business of the man who fathered the child and the mother that birth the child. How unreasonable for you all to expect the main wife to see it as normal and accept it undecided for what? Is that what she bargained for? Personally I wouldn't give room for anyone to introduce a strange woman to me as co wife, I would walk out. Whatever needs to be discussed can be done through the lawyer.

Most of you men are very selfish creatures. You are already sure that the wife was wicked, what if she had heard hints that her husband fathered a child outside? If that was the case, isn't she justified on whatever wickedness she meted on her husband? As for this your story, it's not all that bad, I feel good to see that the foolish dead man's wealth was seized/rubbished. Hopefully his main wife should have been smart enough to embezzle enough to sustain her.
Oksman:

You feel pained about this saga than the others why? Sometimes you don't expect things to run the normal course. I remembered the case of a senior pastor with RCCG, and a commissioner in INEC who died in a plane crash during OBJ's tenure who had a child (a girl) outside. During his burial, the second woman made her entry and was introduced to the first wife as her co-wife. Though in this case, her inlaws knew and took active part in process of marrying the second wife, the first wife was not informed until after the man's death which was quite painful, and hence her refusal to accept the fact that she has a co-wife. While the man was staying in ABUJA with his second wife, the first was living in Lagos. Because of her refusal to see reasons with the entreaties from her inlaws, she decided to seize the man's possessions running into billions of naira. This action infuriated the second wife who was living with him and who knew most the properties the man in acquired illegally, to petition the EFCC. The entry of the anti corruption agency under Ribadu then, led to the confiscation of not only the monies (running into billions) but also properties he owned in choice areas in the FCT. The dead man may have known about this issue and feeling that the wife may not give the boy a dime, decided otherwise hence, the instruction to his son in-law to do his final bidding. Legally, if a man dies interstate as in his case, the process of sharing his wealth is not as easy as you think! Moreover, the first wife still owns everything he left behind. Ask yourself why are you crying more than the bereaved? The woman in question has a daughter married to this same man you are villifying. Why didn't her biological daughter intimate her about the development? Why would she allow the son inlaw to go and take care of her husband if she is a good woman. Was it right in the first place for the son in-law to take over her duty as a wife? Does it not tell you something about the woman in question and the man's conclusions about her person? Maybe if she was him in his dying moment, he may have apologised to her and confessed his wrong doing to her and possibly sought her forgiveness. My verdict she is a wicked woman as the dead man reasoned. Secondly, a man can marry a bad wife and still have children with her . Let us always look at issues thoroughly before becoming emotional. Have a wonderful day.

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by frankfrancis871: 9:59am On Nov 08, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Good one, I'm sure this will serve as a lesson to you never to meddle in what doesn't affect you.

angry angry angry
Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by freshbear(m): 10:03am On Nov 08, 2021
OP,if I were in your shoes,I would have done exactly what you did.sorry for what you went through for fulfilling a dead man's wish.Next time pls be pro active esp when it has to do about threat to life.Oneluv.
Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by jimmychang: 10:43am On Nov 08, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Seun lalasticlala justwise rule 2 broken.

Mtchww grin grin grin grin....
Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2021
Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by NarcissistKing(m): 3:49am On Nov 10, 2021
Biglittlelois:

Clearly, you are senseless.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by Biglittlelois(f): 9:42am On Nov 10, 2021
NarcissistKing:

Clearly, you are senseless.

You are clearly the foolish and senseless one.

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by Biglittlelois(f): 10:01am On Nov 10, 2021
James4358:
Lol. She's just paranoid.

You are the tell tale paranoid entity, devoid of logical thinking.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by Biglittlelois(f): 10:04am On Nov 10, 2021
emmanuelbrown26:

Aunty leave this thing abeg, no bi op break your heart, just clean your ass and move on. When u dey do shakara in your youthful age, u no no say time waifs for no woman

How old are you to think that every female you encounter online is same with your lineage? It's no one's fault you have no life outside here.

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by Biglittlelois(f): 10:06am On Nov 10, 2021
[s]
emmanuelbrown26:

Honestly, her own dun too much. During her youthful age, she couldn't hook up those ambition and nice guys, now that's late she is now transferring her anger on your post
[/s]

Do I know you from anywhere? Tell your figment of imagination to jolt you back to reality of brain function and sense, frustration begat depression, take note.

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by Biglittlelois(f): 10:09am On Nov 10, 2021
James4358:
I respect her opinion, but i dnt understand where her anger is coming from.

A counter opinion means one is angry? Do you see me to know I am angry? You guys that go personal on females when left with no logical opinion really needs to have your brain checked, that is not a normal behavior.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by Biglittlelois(f): 10:11am On Nov 10, 2021
[s]
emmanuelbrown26:

As an elder I am, her anger is from men she snubbed during her youthful age and they men are all married now but she's yet to see a suitor, so pls be very very careful in arguing with such a person, her type are very very toxic
[/s]

You are not an elder, cos an elder will not foam in the mouth or go personal on who he knows nothing about, you are a millipede learning how to navigate the earth.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by NarcissistKing(m): 10:37am On Nov 10, 2021
Biglittlelois:

You are clearly the foolish and senseless one.

Go and sleep little one.

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by Biglittlelois(f): 10:44am On Nov 10, 2021
Oksman:

You feel pained about this saga than the others why? Sometimes you don't expect things to run the normal course. I remembered the case of a senior pastor with RCCG, and a commissioner in INEC who died in a plane crash during OBJ's tenure who had a child (a girl) outside. During his burial, the second woman made her entry and was introduced to the first wife as her co-wife. Though in this case, her inlaws knew and took active part in process of marrying the second wife, the first wife was not informed until after the man's death which was quite painful, and hence her refusal to accept the fact that she has a co-wife. While the man was staying in ABUJA with his second wife, the first was living in Lagos. Because of her refusal to see reasons with the entreaties from her inlaws, she decided to seize the man's possessions running into billions of naira. This action infuriated the second wife who was living with him and who knew most the properties the man in acquired illegally, to petition the EFCC. The entry of the anti corruption agency under Ribadu then, led to the confiscation of not only the monies (running into billions) but also properties he owned in choice areas in the FCT. The dead man may have known about this issue and feeling that the wife may not give the boy a dime, decided otherwise hence, the instruction to his son in-law to do his final bidding. Legally, if a man dies interstate as in his case, the process of sharing his wealth is not as easy as you think! Moreover, the first wife still owns everything he left behind. Ask yourself why are you crying more than the bereaved? The woman in question has a daughter married to this same man you are villifying. Why didn't her biological daughter intimate her about the development? Why would she allow the son inlaw to go and take care of her husband if she is a good woman. Was it right in the first place for the son in-law to take over her duty as a wife? Does it not tell you something about the woman in question and the man's conclusions about her person? Maybe if she was him in his dying moment, he may have apologised to her and confessed his wrong doing to her and possibly sought her forgiveness. My verdict she is a wicked woman as the dead man reasoned. Secondly, a man can marry a bad wife and still have children with her . Let us always look at issues thoroughly before becoming emotional. Have a wonderful day.

You are part of the ills we have in this country, encouraging evils and seeing it as normal, no wonder the country has degenerated to nothing these days, the next time my comment hurts you cos you can't relate or comprehend it well, you can jump and pass, but I'll address your rubbish excuses and ridiculous stories one at a time

You silly story is stupid at best cos it seems you are of the opinion that had it been the wife accept the side chick as co wife, the pastors illegal assets wouldn't have been seized, meaning she should have accepted rubbish just to retain thievery, corruption, and evil correct? What a stupid reasoning in a bid to justify and baselessly counter my opinion, and coming from a man, of course fraud and corruption, having baby mamas via side chick will be nothing to you, until it happens to your sister, daughter, or relation cos it hits close to home,

And what qualifies the wife as wicked? Do you know what transpired in the family to ascertain why she wasn't able to accompany him abroad for treatment? Did you know if the daughter was aware of it all at first? Was the in law forced to follow the man? Didn't the Op say the man was his boss so they may likely be close? Must it be when he is on his death bed before he can confess his sins? All the years he lived with his wife, was he dumb or his mouth sealed from telling his wife his sins? Your verdict is as light as air, doesnt mean it's true,

And having sex and birthing with a wicked woman confirms the notion that men are weak and thoughtless beings lacking control when it comes to their libido, how can a human know a person is wicked and still come near the person talk more of being intimate? If the wife is wicked, what stops him from leaving her to the side chick who had a son for him?

You guys will literally agree a stone can breath just to have a stupid point.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by Biglittlelois(f): 10:47am On Nov 10, 2021
NarcissistKing:

Go and sleep little one.

Try and drink water, it may cure your frustration.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands. / Im Married But In Love With Another Man / My Husband Won't Accept Our Son's Disability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.