Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish (4671 Views)

Please Help A Slowly Dieing Man / I Almost Lost My Little Daughter Practicing What She Saw On TV - Nigerian Man / Court Dissolves 4 Year Old Marriage Over Man's Wish To Be A House Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by James4358(m): 1:36pm On Nov 07, 2021
Helo nairalanders!
Today marks one year since i left the intensive care unit of a private hospital.
It all started when my superior i worked closely with at a para millitary agency was diagnozed of brain tumor. All efforts to treat him here in nigeria yielded no positive result. His doctors here contacted a german hospital in berlin for further treatment.
This superior of mine had a family of six(6), all females,. I got married to his 3rd daughter.
I left nigeria with his 1st daughter for berlin. Two weeks after our arrival, he died at the hospital. But he confided to me on his sick bed that he had a 5yr old son outside marraige, which his family is not aware of oweing to the wicked nature of his wife. that on my return, i should rush to one of his houses & get monies that were paid to him as estacodes & duty tour allowances & remit same to the boy's mother before his wife gets hold of it.
Until his travel abroad, he had no will nor testament, & he wasnt legaly married to mother of his son. Typing..

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by donbachi(m): 1:38pm On Nov 07, 2021
Still waiting

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by frustratedlife: 1:39pm On Nov 07, 2021
Following

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by MarketDispatch: 1:40pm On Nov 07, 2021
Type fast

5 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:49pm On Nov 07, 2021
So the man had a child outside his marriage, and that's enough reason to call his wife wicked. His wife was wicked yet he fathered 6 children from her. Any side chick that see's another woman's marriage, and you decide to get pregnant for a married man, if his wife and children group together to fight you or kill you after the man's death, then just blame yourself.
James4358:
He confided in me while on his seek bed that he has a 5yr old son with another lady of which his family is not aware of oweing to the wicked nature of his wife.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by emorse(m): 1:58pm On Nov 07, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
So the man had a child outside his marriage, and that's enough reason to call his wife wicked. His wife was wicked yet he fathered 6 children from her. Any side chick that see's another woman's marriage, and you decide to get pregnant for a married man, if his wife and children group together to fight you or kill you after the man's death, then just blame yourself.
The OP clearly stated the family is not aware of the child at this point. So if the husband says says his wife is wicked, he must have other reasons.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by daddytime(m): 2:11pm On Nov 07, 2021
Hmmm

Things dey happen.
Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by InfernoNig: 2:15pm On Nov 07, 2021
Op is it not you, your father's ghost flogged in your dream for not fulfill his vow?
Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by James4358(m): 2:18pm On Nov 07, 2021
I wrote a petition to The IGP & a deputy commisioner of police was assigned to the case, the issue kept dragging until 3months ago that i decided to sue her for damages. The case is stil in court, but looking back, i cant help thanking God for saving me that night.
I've learnt to mind my business up till this day cause i want to live long.. Am stil married to her daughter & i have no regrets staying married to her., God realy saved me from death!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:20pm On Nov 07, 2021
When a man's nose is outside, he would hardly treat his wife at home properly. Why has the op deleted the earlier part of the thread
emorse:

The OP clearly stated the family is not aware of the child at this point. So if the husband says says his wife is wicked, he must have other reasons.

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by James4358(m): 2:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
InfernoNig:
Op is it not you, your father's ghost flogged in your dream for not fulfill his vow?
it's me,. Am a deputy supt. At the nigerian correctional service,. You know what that means. My story happened exactly one year ago. Today marks the anniversary of the said day i left the hospital.

1 Like

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by Shedrack777: 2:22pm On Nov 07, 2021
op, did you die?
Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by emorse(m): 2:41pm On Nov 07, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
When a man's nose is outside, he would hardly treat his wife at home properly. Why has the op deleted the earlier part of the thread
You're only assuming. The teller of the story never mentioned that she was maltreated. And as per the bolded, find the answer you seek below. Cheers!
James4358:
The first part of my story is missing! Mods pls what's happening??
Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by Chomsky1967(f): 2:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
OP what exactly happened to you? Your story is disjointed.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by James4358(m): 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
Contd from the 1st part...
On my return, i quickly did as instructed. Part of this money was given to his immediate younger brother to sort out some family issues i knw absolutely nothing about.

This monies where in foreign currencies totaling about 19million naira. I never got a dime from it & was neither interested in it cause am already doing well as a man!

Weeks after, i got a call from my superior's wife telling me to return the said money in 48hrs or have myself to blame. I called it bluff but also reported to her family abt the threats. Just two days after, i was attacked at my residence by thugs in army carmouflage numbering about four. I was given the beatings of my life. I was in the intensive care unit for 3months with four major operations carried out on me, cause i had severe internal bleeding. It took the grace of God for me to survive. Her husband's family stood by me during this period period as well as some of her daughters who never supported her from day one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by Biglittlelois(f): 3:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
James4358:

But he confided to me on his sick bed that he had a 5yr old son outside marraige, which his family is not aware of oweing to the wicked nature of his wife.

What has the wife's wickedness got to do with fathering a child outside without the family knowing

3 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by James4358(m): 3:04pm On Nov 07, 2021
Chomsky1967:
OP what exactly happened to you? Your story is disjointed.
Sorry, i dnt knw what's wrong with the mods. The continuation is below your 1st post.
Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by Biglittlelois(f): 3:05pm On Nov 07, 2021
James4358:

This superior of mine had a family of six(6), all females,. I got married to his 3rd daughter

The bolded is the reason he cheated and why he had the guts to say his wife is wicked, the man has six females from his wife, your little brain did not tell you that this man cheated on his wife just to bear a son, he tells you sob stories about his wife to garner sympathy for his evil deeds, and you swallowed it hook line and sinker as nothing but the gospel truth, carried the issue on your head as life long goal to meddle in what doesn't directly concern your existence,

And the annoying thing is that, they are your in laws, you have the guts to confront and deny your mother in law her right, what kind of an in law are you? Her daughter that married you must be regretting by now cos you're a disgrace for being against a family that accepted you into their home

That beating you got is small, they suppose remove all your teeth to give you an everlasting scar.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by James4358(m): 3:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
James4358:
Sorry, i dnt knw what's wrong with the mods. The continuation is below your 1st post.
Mods pls help re -arrange this post for ease.
Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by James4358(m): 3:12pm On Nov 07, 2021
daddytime:
I no understand jack here oh...

OP, wetin happen gangan?
Pls check below, am hoping the mods wil re arrange this write up for easy read cause i dont knw what happened when i uploaded it.
Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by Mariangeles(f): 3:12pm On Nov 07, 2021
James4358:
I wrote a petition to The IGP & a deputy commisioner of police was assigned to the case, the issue kept dragging until 3months ago that i decided to sue her for damages. The case is stil in court, but looking back, i cant help thanking God for saving me that night.
I've learnt to mind my business up till this day cause i want to live long.. Am stil married to her daughter & i have no regrets staying married to her., God realy saved me from death!

You fulfilled your promise to a dying man. That was brave of you.

7 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by daddytime(m): 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2021
James4358:
Pls check below, am hoping the mods wil re arrange this write up for easy read cause i dont knw what happened when i uploaded it.

Okay, bro.
Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by Sterope(f): 3:22pm On Nov 07, 2021
His wife is wicked and he ended up having 6 children with her. At this point I am convinced he hated his children as well, you can't truly care about your children and continue to father children from a wicked woman.grin grin grin.

The stupid man was looking for an excuse to protect the only child that matter. The op got himself dragged into it.

LilMissFavvy:

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 07, 2021
James4358:
James4358:
James4358:
Mods pls help re -arrange this post for ease.
Ayam not understanding. Since when is it the mods' responsibility to rearrange posts? You're the one posting your story and ought to post everything in the first writeup for people to easily read and follow (without them having to look for the continuation elsewhere on the page).

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by James4358(m): 3:27pm On Nov 07, 2021
InTheCloudySky:

Ayam not understanding. Since when is it the mods' responsibility to rearrange posts? You're the one posting your story and ought to post everything in the first writeup for people to easily read and follow easily (without them having to look for the continuation elsewhere on the page).
I uploaded the story accordingly, i realy dnt knw where the mix up came from. Its not my 1st time posting on the family section.
Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by James4358(m): 3:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
Biglittlelois:

The bolded is the reason he cheated, the man has six females from his wife, your little brain did not tell you that this man cheated on his wife just to bear a son, he tells you sob stories about his wife to garner sympathy for his evil deeds, and you swallowed it hook line and sinker as nothing but the gospel truth, carried the issue on your head as life long goal to meddle in what doesn't directly concern your existence,

And the annoying thing is that, they are your in laws, you have the guts to confront and deny your mother in law her right, what kind of an in law are you? Her daughter that married you must be regretting by now cos you're a disgrace for being against a family that accepted you into their home

That beating you got is small, they suppose remove all your teeth to give you an everlasting scar. nonsense.
U got it wrong! She's entitled to his death benefits & about four houses in abuja. This little boy & mum will get nothing at the end

4 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by amaham(m): 3:32pm On Nov 07, 2021
I hope you did a DNA paternity test for the boy before they kill you for nothing

2 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by Biglittlelois(f): 3:34pm On Nov 07, 2021
James4358:
U got it wrong! She's entitled to his death benefits & about four houses in abuja. This little boy & mum will get nothing at the end

How is that your business? It is left for the legal wife and family to decide what she and her son gets, not you, give the wife and daughters what they ask for and face front.

4 Likes

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 07, 2021
Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by Kobojunkie: 3:39pm On Nov 07, 2021
James4358:
So, the man secretly had a woman and child on the side for 5 whole years but waited till his death to let his family know of it with what seemed a dirty slap - having one of the husband's of his other six children run his dirty errand for him? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How I Almost Got Killed While Executing A Dieing Man's Wish by James4358(m): 3:40pm On Nov 07, 2021
Biglittlelois:

How is that your business? It is left for the legal wife and family to decide what she and her son gets, not you, give the wife and daughters what they ask for and face front.
This happened a year ago ma, & am already facing my front. Though i regretted carrying out his wish, but looking at that little boy today gives me joy! He's a carbon copy of his father. He now lives abroad with his half sister, the eldest daughter of his father. Am not alone in this, just that i almost lost my life during this cause.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wicked Husband / My Wife Said I Want To Kill Her With House Cleaning Task / Unpopular Opinion; Simps Make Better Husbands.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.