Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,878 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers (40837 Views)

Jay Jay Okocha And His Daughter At Flavour's House Party / Harri Obi: None Of My Peers Earn 6 Figures In Broadcasting / Ada Ameh: I Got Pregnant At 14, My Father Cried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by onthehill: 2:58pm On Nov 07, 2021
I gave birth to my daughter at 13+ because I was introduced to early sex by my peers - Actress Ada Ameh (Video)

Actress Ada Ameh has revealed that she gave birth at 13+ because she was introduced to early sex by her peers, IgbereTV reports.

The actress in the interview with Chude Jideonwo also recounted how she was “marched” out of the barracks where she lived with her parents, when her daughter was just five months old.

She added that this pushed her into drinking because she thought she had gotten her independence.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CV91p-iAuK1/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

3 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by expertman(m): 3:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
Ok next story

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by irunoko(m): 3:37pm On Nov 07, 2021
Thank God you made lemons out of the lemonade life threw at you and made something meaningful out of your life and I hope your irresponsible sperm donor has finally received sense

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by Bluntguy: 4:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
Emumu!!!!!

9 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by BBBmall25: 4:33pm On Nov 07, 2021
At that age, i wonder what any man should do with such punna. Punna wey no big and thick with dark well trim hairs, that one na punna

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by pocohantas(f): 4:52pm On Nov 07, 2021
Heya

The daughter that is dead now?
Must be really painful. Be strong Ma.

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by Sheriman(m): 4:52pm On Nov 07, 2021
So at age 13 you don dey receive big Gboola? shocked shocked shocked

19 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by PheelzAlmighty: 4:52pm On Nov 07, 2021
What a life

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by sammysmiles(m): 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2021
undecided

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by pocohantas(f): 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2021
Sheriman:

You should be concerned with the big gbola that was entering a child! Do you guys even think at all?! Gosh!

Faller:

Both the gbola giver and the gbola receiver are mad

At age 13 I was still training one small bird my neighbor caught for me

And so what? You could have been training a rat for all I care. The only reason you guys think you are any better is because you don’t have wombs, as such, no pregnancy.

If I want to groom a 14yrs old boy for sex, I will get 10 in 1 week. That place you were training your bird, if I come there and ask for your number, they no born you well not to give me. If I want to date a secondary school boy, it will take the grace of God for him to say no. And guess what? They would even be excited that they are fcking a big aunty. But would I do that? No I won’t. Kids are kids. They are impressionable and clueless. They should be protected by all and sundry.

The blame remains with the adult that had carnal knowledge of a child!! The only exception is if they are both kids, which I very much doubt.

183 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by Aposteli1(m): 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2021
13+��
No be small thing ooo!!!
Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by paskal16: 4:53pm On Nov 07, 2021
Cc
Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by Dikaveli(m): 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
Evil
Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by ovieigho(m): 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
At age 13 you don get peer wey dey influence you ?

Thats lack of parental responsibility na

78 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by Nyanabo(m): 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
Such young age.
Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
pocohantas:

You should be concerned with the big gbola that was entering a child! Do you guys even think at all?! Gosh!

Both the gbola giver and the gbola receiver are mad

At age 13 I was still training one small bird my neighbor caught for me

29 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by viktohmarkz(m): 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
Until we get it that most problem we face id caused by the women themselves

At 13+ boys just wanna play football or play PS

But sha this generation would get it different....wanna be keyboard warriors

9 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by mightyhaze: 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
Those days 13 years still dey primary school and without breasts...

She no know her age then..

3 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by psalmz(m): 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
Sheriman:
grow up

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by themanderon: 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
The same devil that drove you through your peers is still at work in this wicked and perverse generation in a more aggressive way. Now kids as young as 10 have started doing it amongst themselves. Teens of today just don't want to listen to your advice. It is just as though they desire to make their own life-changing mistakes before they learn.

3 Likes

Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by Justbehave(m): 4:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
No be today
Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by ChiefSosa(m): 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
Sheriman:
You won't complain about those sleeping with her abi?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by NamelessOGBENI(m): 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
viktohmarkz:
Until we get it that most problem we face id caused by the women themselves

At 13+ boys just wanna play football or play PS

But sha this generation would get it different....wanna be keyboard warriors
No bi everybody wanna be keyboard warriors o

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by dyera(m): 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
Back in junior secondary school I was aware that some of my female classmates were already collecting dicks as we often see them rendezvous with older guys after school hour. This was back in 2002, so this is something that has been happening and worse now.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by Ruby458(f): 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
Very sad.

And the said daughter is dead cry
Be strong, Emuakpo Johnson. God will restore all that you've lost in Jesus name, amen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by Justbehave(m): 4:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
ovieigho:
At age 13 you don get peer wey dey influence you ?

Apt

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by Austema(m): 4:57pm On Nov 07, 2021
ovieigho:
At age 13 you don get peer wey dey influence on ou ?

Indeed, and lack of parental responsibility is on a the rise in this generation .

The social media makes it difficult for parents to monitor their Children.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by Justbehave(m): 4:58pm On Nov 07, 2021
irunoko:
Thank God you made lemons out of the lemonade life threw at you and made something meaningful out of your life and I hope your irresponsible sperm donor has finally received sense
Tell us the lemons she made? Do you think she is happy that her life ended this way?

1 Like

Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by Shedrack777: 4:58pm On Nov 07, 2021
there's one girl (my neighbor) that's just currently 11years old and a prostitute as she call herself. i always weep whenever i see her

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers by Kaymaxine(m): 4:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
irunoko:
Wehdone,barman

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Otedola 5Bn Donation To DJ Cuppy Foundation In A Funny Way / Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' / D'banj Spotted With Olu Maintain In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.