Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' (9419 Views)

Alex Ferguson & Ryan Giggs Named Best Manager & Player In EPL History / Twitter Sued By World-famous Soccer Star (ryan Giggs) / Man Utd Player 'Ryan Giggs' To Sue Twitter (and Possibly NL) For Exposing Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by anishe(m): 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2011
I recommend we chop off his manhood that has become the organ of controversy here and there.
The smae goes with Rooney, Wilshere, Terry, and who again?
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by emmatok(m): 8:42pm On Jun 06, 2011
doublekay:

its so cos giggs is the super star

So because he is a super star, he should be victimized for a crime he didn't commit alone.

It is all BS the woman is also a popular model.

And these bias trend is so common among the British and American media.
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by Opusdeii(f): 8:44pm On Jun 06, 2011
cap28:

so natasha (Giggs sister in law) only decided to expose their dirty little secret after she found out that she was not the only one Giggs had been bonking - as they say hell hath no fury like a woman scorned,
It sounds as if this woman only married Giggs brother in order to stay close to Giggs, doesnt sound as if she had any iota of love for her so called husband, which makes me wonder whether Giggs may be the father of her child,

Gbam! Gbam! Gbam!
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by pholar(m): 9:13pm On Jun 06, 2011
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by pholar(m): 9:13pm On Jun 06, 2011
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by AlabaSlim: 9:16pm On Jun 06, 2011
i no say wetin hin do bad but how many of una dey fatefu 2 ur wife or woman
abeg mk wi no dey pretend,if u neva sin oya cast all d stones wey u fit find
i dey sure say if u find out wel ur own fada fit dey ontop anoda
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by deor03(m): 9:33pm On Jun 06, 2011
I wonder why all this oyinbo make so much noise.
All of them DO this madness.
Pick up SUN news paper and read about agony aunt, you most likely read about this every other day
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by Gbenge77(m): 9:44pm On Jun 06, 2011
Thats really schocking,to say the least.
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 06, 2011
pholar:

grin.kep up d gud j.o.b giggs;i'm surely lukn up 2u.jus dat i aint got no bro, bt den as per ma fwendz?dem go tak! Won a gba!lol

ROFLMAO. . .So giggs is now your mentor while Ferguson is your hero ? Man U people and promiscuity,na God go save una. grin
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by busygirl(f): 10:21pm On Jun 06, 2011
It's quite terrible and shameful. Things will never be the same again with him
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by cap28: 10:49pm On Jun 06, 2011
the person i really feel sorry for is Giggs brother and the kid (which may not be his ) , its going to be hard for him to recover from this betrayal, Giggs is a write off and Giggs sister in law (Natasha) is a complete and utter user.
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by Martinga: 11:15pm On Jun 06, 2011
U no hear their name manchested united(the red devils) so make unar leave am because him done act as one of de devil.
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by senoraaquila(f): 11:57pm On Jun 06, 2011
guys, haba!let's take it easy. All this condemnation is jst based on someone who has done a disappearing act. Let's try to be logical about this so called 'confession', there are different sides to a story.

Let's take a look at this scenario, ryan might have slept with her before her marriage to the bro. she might have tried seducing ryan after her marriage to the bro and he refused?well, hearing the imogen rumor made her spark and decided to stab where it'l hurt him (he's image of course). Infact, i won't be surprised if the DNA confirms ryan's bro to be the father of the child. But of course by then the damage will have been done.

The 'confession' can also be true but geez guys, it takes two2tango right?even if ryan couldn't zip up, she should have closed her legs. Where is she now? Personally i think she's a real stupid coward. She should have taped the whole affair to have given credence to her story.

As for ryan's family, who knows if they are also having affair with the lady. Afterall, a pig knows a pig. You don't condemn someone until you have evidence to prove him guilty. All the insults were based on just a letter. Nawa o,
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by Connoisseur(m): 11:59pm On Jun 06, 2011
Hold on, is it this guys celebrity status that makes his crimes so heinous or is it totally unheard of.

Sometimes i wonder what we expect from our celebs, they never for once told us they are pators (though we have seen MOGs do worse). They are just ordinary beigns whose temptation ratios just shot up by the thousands on account of their status.

Before you cast the first stone, imagine yojrself in these gus shoes. I understand we expect much from them, but they never told us they were model citizens. They do what they are very good at and got fame as a sidekick.

Some people who are here saying things about Giggs have done worse things than he could ever do. For every crime and every punishment Giggs' got, the sister in law should get triple, she never felt it was a crime until Giggs cheated on her.

Who knows, she must have blackmailed him and he called her bluff thinking he was dealing with a rational beign otherwise hoe could you justify bringing into the open an affair that has been in the closet for over 8yrs.

Am not tryna justify him, but for every stone we cast on Giggs, we should cast 3 the woman's way for when you look at it very closely it woulda been her fault.
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by Connoisseur(m): 12:00am On Jun 07, 2011
Hold on, is it this guys celebrity status that makes his crimes so heinous or is it totally unheard of.

Sometimes i wonder what we expect from our celebs, they never for once told us they are pators (though we have seen MOGs do worse). They are just ordinary beigns whose temptation ratios just shot up by the thousands on account of their status.

Before you cast the first stone, imagine yojrself in these gus shoes. I understand we expect much from them, but they never told us they were model citizens. They do what they are very good at and got fame as a sidekick.

Some people who are here saying things about Giggs have done worse things than he could ever do. For every crime and every punishment Giggs' got, the sister in law should get triple, she never felt it was a crime until Giggs cheated on her.

Who knows, she must have blackmailed him and he called her bluff thinking he was dealing with a rational beign otherwise hoe could you justify bringing into the open an affair that has been in the closet for over 8yrs.

Am not tryna justify him, but for every stone we cast on Giggs, we should cast 3 the woman's way for when you look at it very closely it woulda been her fault.
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by Theblessed(f): 12:12am On Jun 07, 2011
[b][size=16pt]Evil!!!

You see, that's what happens when one has too much money and no fear of God in them, satan enters an empty house and take dominion, the result is, you and your entire family - everyone is a victim.  

Ryan, is demon possed and needs deliverance.  Now, imagine, another demon possed moral-less woman entering the same family - bunking two brothers and having their babies.  What a katakata!!! Satan, likes that doesn't he? I can imagine what's going through Ryan's wife's mind at mo. over this double betrayal.  Everyone is hurting and family shattered because of a weak man, isn't it nice?

Just where now, would he run to?  Only, to Jesus Christ the forgiver of our sins - no other person - for 'The Lord is  compassionate, and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in love' (Psalm  Chpt. 103 v8).  

Obviously, family won't have him, now.  Friends might not have him either, as that's a no, no in most societies however, in some, once your brother is dead and gone, that could be a possibility if both consent with family support but not when your brother is still alive and healthy no, no, no!! angry angry

Also, the scripture condemns it and made it clear where a man is late and left a young wife that, if the widow is still young, she should marry someone else (not her brother-inlaw, father-inlaw, cousin-inlaw, right?) and have children to avoid giving satan this kind of opportunty to cause trouble in the family and that includes, village, town etc (1 Timothy Chpt. 5 v. 14).

That's what you get mainly, in a moral-less Western world, and for those who married them, hmmm, watch out!!!! They could secretly be bunking your brothers, friends, fathers and having their babies wthout you knowing a thing and left you claiming babies that are not yours!  Quick, quick, go do your DNA's now!!!

Imagine this devil woman had already planned out her smooth and safe exit before, digging in and twisting the dagger on foolish Ryan. Imagine, how quickly she called in the ATeam guy - Mr Clifford to rake in the shock absorbers: £££££££££££££££ grin grin so that, should poverty ever strikes, she's already on safe ground and on time.

At least, she could take consolation from the blood money thus, raising her status quo in a moral-less Celebrity world - and that's called, looking after 'Number 1', abi?  And what's wrong with that, her kind on here, would ask?

I say, a lot! Because, a contrite and broken heart, God does not despise, gorit?

What a conscience-less evil woman! In her evil and deluded world, she thinks she's home safe and dry?  But, wait don't worry, her day shall come, when a head cutter would get his/her own head, cut! undecided undecided
[/size][/b]
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by IYaeto(f): 12:32am On Jun 07, 2011
He's such a cow!!How could he look at his brother in the eye??

They for marrieage coiujnselling where sex addiction therapy or sexaholic sessions woujld be recommended ,

As for the wife she no dey work (i think) so she no fit leave am
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by cap28: 12:38am On Jun 07, 2011
senora aquila:

guys, haba!let's take it easy. All this condemnation is jst based on someone who has done a disappearing act. Let's try to be logical about this so called 'confession', there are different sides to a story.

Let's take a look at this scenario, ryan might have slept with her before her marriage to the bro. she might have tried seducing ryan after her marriage to the bro and he refused?well, hearing the imogen rumor made her spark and decided to stab where it'l hurt him (he's image of course). Infact, i won't be surprised if the DNA confirms ryan's bro to be the father of the child. But of course by then the damage will have been done.

The 'confession' can also be true but geez guys, it takes two2tango right?even if ryan couldn't zip up, she should have closed her legs. Where is she now? Personally i think she's a real silly coward. She should have taped the whole affair to have given credence to her story.

As for ryan's family, who knows if they are also having affair with the lady. Afterall, a pig knows a pig. You don't condemn someone until you have evidence to prove him guilty. All the insults were based on just a letter. Nawa o,

according to natasha she met and dated ryan first when he was engaged to his current wife and then shortly after that started dating his younger brother. Sounds as if she was really angling for ryan but when she couldnt get him on a permanent basis opted for the younger brother instead who she had no feelings for!!!
apparently ryan carried on pestering her for se.x knowing she was with his brother and both of them were quite happy to conduct an affair behind the brothers back right up until april this year.

i think both of them are equally guilty.

I think she thought she could somehow share ryan with his wife but at the same time pretend to be happily married to his brother!!!

by the way to show you just how little regard she has for the husband she decided to expose this affair not caring about the effect it would have on her husband and kids, and then after creating all this havoc - what does she do - she takes her kids and leaves the country, but not before contacting a publicist who of course has sold her story to the highest bidder - that says it all!!!!
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by toshmann(m): 12:51am On Jun 07, 2011
All this talk about giggs. Did he r.ape her? Isn't it two adults that agreed to sleep together. Pls this is a family affair and everyone talking about giggs should not forget the woman who slept with her husbands brother.

This thing is a family affair and has nothing to do with Man Utd.

But nnaa meeen, na so man utd guys de behave? grin
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by Sike(m): 2:25am On Jun 07, 2011
Martinga:

U no hear their name manchested united(the red devils) so make unar leave am because him done act as one of de devil.
Lmao!
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by 9jafetish(f): 4:26am On Jun 07, 2011
why do women marry idiots
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by doctorT(m): 4:39am On Jun 07, 2011
I thougth they said no Man U player 'giggs' around. First it was Ronney, now Giggs, God knows who is the next. Too much money wahala,
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by Nobody: 5:00am On Jun 07, 2011
Whats the big deal about this afterall even Rooney had a lap dance with 3 hookers.As long as Giggs play his football well i really dont care if he goes about banging all the girls in town.
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by Nobody: 5:03am On Jun 07, 2011
9jafetish:

They marry them for their money.Have you seen a woman marry a broke idiot b4?
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by Nobody: 5:06am On Jun 07, 2011
9jafetish:

They marry them for their money.Have you seen a woman marry a broke 1d1ot before?
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by Kayit(m): 7:36am On Jun 07, 2011
Dis is a disgrace 4 som1 of his calibar. Shame 2 him
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 07, 2011
senora aquila:

The 'confession' can also be true but geez guys, it takes two2tango right? Even if ryan couldn't zip up, she should have closed her legs. Where is she now? Personally i think she's a real silly coward. She should have taped the whole affair to have given credence to her story.

toshmann:

All this talk about giggs. Did he r.ape her? Isn't it two adults that agreed to sleep together. Pls this is a family affair and everyone talking about giggs should not forget the woman who slept with her husbands brother.

That is the crux of the matter. Personally, the only bad thing Giggs did was forking his own brother's wife. That is the highest treachery of all. The fact that the woman in question is his brother's wife is what makes the whole case pathetic. And my sympathy goes out ONLY to his brother - not his wife or any other pretentious biatch around him.

The fact remains that he did NOT despoil the biatch his brother has for a wife. Their sex was consensual: Why did the biatch permit it? ? ? I believe the saying goes that women have the final say about who they would or would not have sex with. Is that not why they do shakara everyday with their useless punnies, and pretend to be 'virtuous' and not interested in having sex unless it is with someone they love/marry, blah blah. And so for a man's wife to DELIBERATELY and CONSCIOUSLY open her legs for her husband's brother to fork her: Where then does the real blame lie? The forker or the forked? If there was sufficient virture and self-control on the part of the silly biatch, there certainly would be no possibility of Ryan Giggs casting his lustful glances in her direction - let alone squeeze her bre.asts and fork her mercilessly. Point therefore is: it is ENTIRELY her fault that she ALLOWED this to happen; she should therefore be blamed for betraying her supposed husband. What makes it even more painful is that she only felt the need to 'confess' because she felt 'cheated' by Ryan Giggs having an affair with another woman (Inogen). Can you imagine? A married woman feeling cheated by another man (not her husband oh) keeping another mistress apart from her! That means the world may never have known about her illicit affair/unfaithfulness if Ryan hadn't been caught cheating with Inogen! Women! That's why I have ZERO sympathy for these useless women that cry crocodile tears and seek divorce ($€ttl£m€nt) because their husbands were found to have mistress(es) (e.g. Elin Woods and Maria Shriver). I am certain that the women too were also cheating 'codedly' - just that they were never caught - as most cheating women are never caught due to their natural expertise at concealing their atrocities.

Let's deflect attention from Ryan Giggs and focus it a bit on his brother's wife who is really the greatest villain and the dirtiest dog in this do.g.g.y tale.
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by Skii(m): 9:37am On Jun 07, 2011
As a Manchester United fan, Its hard to tell how this shame will not rub off on Manchester United, if its true

Sad cry cry cry

Very Sad cry cry cry

Giggs I can't believe this
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by 1025: 11:04am On Jun 07, 2011
As a Manchester United fan, Its hard to tell how this shame will not rub off on Manchester United, if its true

Sad Cry Cry Cry

Very Sad Cry Cry Cry

Giggs I can't believe this

@skii,
you are either a liar or a pretender. anything devil is bad what more a red devil? when terry had a show with somebody's ex-girl friend, many of the devils and red devils were on top of it all. when cole did small show, the red devils and other devils were celebrating until rooney showed his skills with ashawo kobo kobo. now that giggs has proved that women are not safe with him around, especially when they are married. do u think is finished? no, i won't be surprised if the queen of england in on his list because the way the red devils win matches through the refs is alarming.
what is the difference between obasanjo and gigss?
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by OmoTier1(m): 11:21am On Jun 07, 2011
What more can I say? My tongue is speechless, deep within 'm pained reading about this, however true the story might be. But my heart keeps reminding me of this;

least I submit to the Bible thus "The glory of ALL men is like the flowers of the field, though it be glorious at dawn, yet same be gone before sunset! Yeah All glory belongs to God almighty"

and then this;

"He that thinketh He be strong while others yet weak, taketh heart least thou falleth, for if your strength failest thou in the days of adversity, thy faith be small"

Haven read some comments attempting to defend the action whether the story be true or false, my prayer thus goes;

"God help me to stand on those things thou teachest me from my youth, like Paul commended unto Timothy, help me to stand firm in the truth I have learned of thee from my youth, for when I be weak, yea God be strong and thou oh God shall be my shield and fortress"

My heart goes out to Ryan Giggs, Natasha, Gigg's brother and children, Gigg's wife and children because in all these ONLY one person is having a laugh (albeit for a short while) and that is SATAN himself!

God have mercy!
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by duchessemi(f): 11:26am On Jun 07, 2011
@ Snowdrops

Wat has dis gat 2 do with manchester united football club??
                             And is giggsy d only footballer dat's sleeps wit people wives?
             What he did is bad, but if am 2 cast any blame here, Den it  2 d lady he slept with

She is a LovePeddler and shuld be stoned 2 death  shocked shocked embarassed
Re: Ryan Giggs Branded 'dirty Dog' by cap28: 11:26am On Jun 07, 2011
pro01:

That is the crux of the matter. Personally, the only bad thing Giggs did was forking his own brother's wife. That is the highest treachery of all. The fact that the woman in question is his brother's wife is what makes the whole case pathetic. And my sympathy goes out ONLY to his brother - not his wife or any other pretentious biatch around him.

The fact remains that he did NOT despoil the biatch his brother has for a wife. Their sex was consensual: Why did the biatch permit it? ? ? I believe the saying goes that women have the final say about who they would or would not have sex with. Is that not why they do shakara everyday with their useless punnies, and pretend to be 'virtuous' and not interested in having sex unless it is with someone they love/marry, blah blah. And so for a man's wife to DELIBERATELY and CONSCIOUSLY open her legs for her husband's brother to fork her: Where then does the real blame lie? The forker or the forked? If there was sufficient virture and self-control on the part of the silly biatch, there certainly would be no possibility of Ryan Giggs casting his lustful glances in her direction - let alone squeeze her bre.asts and fork her mercilessly. Point therefore is: it is ENTIRELY her fault that she ALLOWED this to happen; she should therefore be blamed for betraying her supposed husband. What makes it even more painful is that she only felt the need to 'confess' because she felt 'cheated' by Ryan Giggs having an affair with another woman (Inogen). Can you imagine? A married woman feeling cheated by another man (not her husband oh) keeping another mistress apart from her! That means the world may never have known about her illicit affair/unfaithfulness if Ryan hadn't been caught cheating with Inogen! Women! That's why I have ZERO sympathy for these useless women that cry crocodile tears and seek divorce ($€ttl£m€nt) because their husbands were found to have mistress(es) (e.g. Elin Woods and Maria Shriver). I am certain that the women too were also cheating 'codedly' - just that they were never caught - as most cheating women are never caught due to their natural expertise at concealing their atrocities.

Let's deflect attention from Ryan Giggs and focus it a bit on his brother's wife who is really the greatest villain and the dirtiest dog in this do.g.g.y tale.

hmm so Giggs has no case to answer- in a way you can understand the sister in law doing this because she had an ulterior motive right from the start, she was hoping to net the wealthier brother out of the two but when that failed opted for the younger brother, but why would Giggs do something like this to his own flesh and blood?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bournemouth Vs Manchester United (0 - 1) On 20th May 2023 / Europa League : Manchester United Vs Athletic Bilbao (2 - 3) On March 8th 2012 / Roma Vs Manchester City: UCL (0 - 2) On 10th December 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.