Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,235 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

I Need A Web Developer To Design A Content Web Template For Me - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Web Developer To Design A Content Web Template For Me (1210 Views)

I Need a Web Template Designer For This Quick Job(Urgently) / New Release! Lcs Digistore Ecommerce Web Template / School Web Template - Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Web Developer To Design A Content Web Template For Me by destiny10: 9:20am On Jun 06, 2011
I need a web developer to design a content website template for me, which will be updated every hour, day, month etc. i must be able to manage it in any circumstances, i have knowledge of web design but not deep. you can you any of the CMS that can give great interface and interaction.

let me know your price and how long it will take and also need to know if you can work on part time or full time for me
Re: I Need A Web Developer To Design A Content Web Template For Me by WeMaStEr(m): 11:12am On Jun 06, 2011
do u mean something like this: www.worldlatestupdates.com, i will like to do the job for you anyway u want it. i also have other designs you might want to look at. let me know or call me: 07025400982

john
Re: I Need A Web Developer To Design A Content Web Template For Me by ilekky(m): 11:22am On Jun 06, 2011
We make use of cms like duck to water.We can deliver within 24hours.call 08028359239

or send mail to info@yemlattechnologies.com.
Re: I Need A Web Developer To Design A Content Web Template For Me by destiny10: 4:36am On Jun 08, 2011
i mean a news website that would be updated daily. i appreciated does that have shown interest.
Re: I Need A Web Developer To Design A Content Web Template For Me by Charlesmud(m): 11:00pm On Jun 08, 2011
destiny10:

i mean a news website that would be updated daily. i appreciated does that have shown interest.

Hi Destiny,

I can build a very classic and user friendly website for you. I will be using Joomla or WordPress CMS and you will have access to check how the site is progressing right from day 1 after we conclude on the domain name you want to use. Depending on how many pages you want to have, it shouldn't take more more than 3 weeks.

We can discuss more about this if you can send me an email on: charlesmudy2@yahoo.com

Cheers,

Charles
Re: I Need A Web Developer To Design A Content Web Template For Me by WeMaStEr(m): 11:11pm On Jun 09, 2011
yes, i willdo just that
Re: I Need A Web Developer To Design A Content Web Template For Me by Webrrie: 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2011
I can give you what you need you can check out some of my works www.thestreethawker.com/ www.designdomiggroup.com, you can call me 07030837240, or e-mail me computeharry@yahoo.com
Re: I Need A Web Developer To Design A Content Web Template For Me by fd4all234(m): 3:12pm On Jun 10, 2011
I can give you the very best you need, you can visit http://www.frisahost.com or call 08080727598,08060344587 for more details
Re: I Need A Web Developer To Design A Content Web Template For Me by kess1(m): 7:46am On Jun 12, 2011
Please send an email to kessonlinebiz@yahoo.com or call:07033991211. Cheers smiley
Re: I Need A Web Developer To Design A Content Web Template For Me by kess1(m): 7:59am On Jun 12, 2011
Please send an email to kessonlinebiz@yahoo.com or call:07033991211. Cheers smiley

(1) (Reply)

Free Web Design Training / I Want To Build A Website. Nothing Major. Which Of You Nimrods Has The Skill / Looking For Nigerian Webdesigner Contact Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.