Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,378 members, 7,836,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section (50279 Views)

What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? / Meet Lina Medina, The World’s Youngest Mum Who Gave Birth At 5-year-old (pics) / Pablo Classic Fasaki's Mother, Bola Fasaki. Is She The Youngest Mother-In-Law? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:17pm On Nov 07, 2021
aikyg:
Who was the mad man that raped her? That's[b] the only thing I need to know[/b].

It happened like 80 years ago sha.
Let's know what you could have done, maybe we will join you

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by thatsleepboy1: 7:17pm On Nov 07, 2021
Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by Shedrack777: 7:19pm On Nov 07, 2021
my problem is that she did not get to enjoy and experience childhood

1 Like

Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by farrmer(m): 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2021
how is this explanable
Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by ashawopikin(m): 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2021
I no fit read am finish, so disgusting
Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by jrusky(m): 7:20pm On Nov 07, 2021
Pls sorry this is nothing to open teeth about its a bad thing, a pure child abuse and molestation and the bich who impregnated this little girl must be executed. That is it.

Sorry I can not celebrate this. Sorry I'm out of here.

1 Like

Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by nikz(f): 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
Na wao
Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by Benrosaria(m): 7:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
Macsjebs:
CHILD MOTHER Harrowing story of youngest mum EVER who was just 5 & had to have a c-section as she was too small to give birth

Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16552270/youngest-mum-ever-lina-medina-peru/

I am still yet in belief of this story
Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by Hespee93: 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2021
Mean while in other news. Liverpool is getting it hot in London

Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by treatise: 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2021
wallay77:
Hmmm...who Bleep her get belle...some people get mind oo sleep with this kind small pikin
In South Africa, they bleep girls as young as nine months in their quest to cure AIDS.

1 Like

Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by womenareapess: 7:30pm On Nov 07, 2021
Macsjebs:
CHILD MOTHER Harrowing story of youngest mum EVER who was just 5 & had to have a c-section as she was too small to give birth

Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16552270/youngest-mum-ever-lina-medina-peru/
our Muslim brothers do this alot!

Ask Muhammed (saw) at which age was ahisha when he married her undecided

There is nothing new understand the sun

1 Like

Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by Ptwealth: 7:32pm On Nov 07, 2021
Big lie
It's never happened
Medically impossible
Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by abobote: 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2021
T
Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by skukimania(f): 7:39pm On Nov 07, 2021
post=107414972:
Who say there is nothing new under the sun

King Solomon.
Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by jimtemi1: 7:40pm On Nov 07, 2021
doggedfighter:
shocked

Who impregnated her?

That's the part I am more concerned about.

Was he punished adequately for this atrocious act?

On the other hand no childhood for this little girl.

This life !
At least motherhood,is better than most of slay queens wey dey Don shift there womb.. God is truly awesome in her life sha Guinness book of record straight
Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 07, 2021
Shellsploit:
What God cannot do does not exist!
How wetin u type correlate with this topic na sad

1 Like

Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by schoolboymatt(m): 7:42pm On Nov 07, 2021
bullshiiit !
how could she had been rapped and the mother not notice at the age of four.
if this story is true, the mother should be arrested for carelessness.
unless of course there is something they are hiding.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by Shellsploit: 7:46pm On Nov 07, 2021
killmods:

How wetin u type correlate with this topic na sad

Read bro.. this time more slowly!
Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by Oizee(f): 7:47pm On Nov 07, 2021
No enjoyment for this baby at all
Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by missCAPS: 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
I'm more concerned about the psychopath that got her pregnant.
Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by perdollar(m): 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
So sbdy badder than Aisha's husband still dey earth?
Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by 6ixT8: 7:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
the father was realease due to lack of sufficience evidence; this i assumed DNA test hasnt being invented as at then, however, the hospital has the x-ray record of her pregnancy... This by record, X-ray was invented before DNA test, i surmised.

I just reasoned again that, asumming the dad has being contantly raping her(as the 'studies' try to proved). How on hell would the mom not know about it. If you remember the month that was written on the story when the little girl first saw her Period.

This is either a rare case of peculiar medical condition or the handiwork work of the most high.
Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by walesoflyf(m): 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
[quote author=wallay77 post=107414961]Hmmm...who Bleep her get belle...some people get mind oo sleep with this kind small pikin[ /quote]

Na baba ijesha.. grin grin
Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
Shellsploit:

Lol.. idiot grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by 6ixT8: 7:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
Shellsploit:

from your comment(sacasm but ambigeous and straight). Am quiet sure, You aint a religious zealot.
Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by Drone95(m): 7:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
angry the little girl had precocious puberty disorder which means her reproductive structures developed rapidly than other tissues or organs in her body, some might start menstruating at 2 or 3 yrs due to this condition,any rape attempt or sexual intercourse with them leads to fertilization & pregnancy afterwards

1 Like

Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by Toks2008(m): 7:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
Macsjebs:

Nkan be.
Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by Okhuadams(m): 8:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
Macsjebs:

Story story story, Once upon a Time time time. One girl like that begin see her period for age 3, by age 4 one man like that disvirgin her and by age 5 she get Belle that is the end of the story
Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by KillingIsFun: 8:02pm On Nov 07, 2021
How do you know he's Jewish?

TheDevilIsALai:
Meanwhile, one Jewish pervert and pedophile is on Twitter claiming 60% of young children are abused by non-pedophiles.

How can a non-pedophile abuse a child? Isn't that what Pedophiles are?

It should interest you to know Israel and Jews are more than likely to be pedophiles than any other race.

Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by LadyMedina25(f): 8:05pm On Nov 07, 2021
Sincerely this is child abuse

1 Like

Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by Stanleyq: 8:06pm On Nov 07, 2021
if na today this kind happen eh, na end time o.
Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by lexy2014: 8:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
doggedfighter:
shocked

Who impregnated her?

That's the part I am more concerned about.

Was he punished adequately for this atrocious act?

On the other hand no childhood for this little girl.

This life !

Everything de d story for your reading pleasure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UPDATE: Snake In My Roof / 10 Painfully Obvious Truths Everyone Forgets Too Soon / I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.