Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,536 members, 7,837,062 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section (50283 Views)

What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? / Meet Lina Medina, The World’s Youngest Mum Who Gave Birth At 5-year-old (pics) / Pablo Classic Fasaki's Mother, Bola Fasaki. Is She The Youngest Mother-In-Law? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by Franking: 8:08pm On Nov 07, 2021
post=107414972:
Who say there is nothing new under the sun

Something like u is new under the sun. Mannasuyagrills
Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by FX2BROWN: 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2021
The story looks strange. Questions: How possible would an 8 months old menstrate? Who abused her at a tender age of 4? Mysteries surrounding Lina's life.
Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by 6ixT8: 8:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
Mkelv0106:
Is this biologically possible
Cause a 5 year old girl haven't even started menstruating, talkless of ovulating.
And if she delivers at age 5, that means she was probably 4 yrs old when she was impregnated. I'm sceptical about this story tho..

no disrespect Sir. Am sure you dint read it to the end.
Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by dalass(f): 8:16pm On Nov 07, 2021
Shellsploit:
What God cannot do does not exist!

God did not impregnate a 4 year old, a man did...

A mad one at that ! Raped her A little girl that couldn't even be in Primary One class those days

And many are here who always blame females, when they are the ones who rob little babies from cradles of their innocence.

Yet they come on NL always to spew rubbish concerning females... Well-done to them all. God will judge all of them appropriately

2 Likes

Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by horladexino(m): 8:21pm On Nov 07, 2021
FalseProphet1:
sad
my nigga is unable see anythng e shock am
Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by stayclearofme: 8:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
doggedfighter:
shocked

Who impregnated her?

That's the part I am more concerned about.

Was he punished adequately for this atrocious act?

On the other hand no childhood for this little girl.

This life !
Bros read well the answer to your question is there.
Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by mediclife1987(m): 8:24pm On Nov 07, 2021
wallay77:
Hmmm...who Bleep her get belle...some people get mind oo sleep with this kind small pikin

If she twerk for you now, your kondo go slap you for mouth.
Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by Elidrisy20: 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2021
Marry your daughters out at younger age some mumu will start yarning rubbish,una see the results abi
Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by Bishopkingsley(m): 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2021
Macsjebs:
CHILD MOTHER Harrowing story of youngest mum EVER who was just 5 & had to have a c-section as she was too small to give birth

Source: https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16552270/youngest-mum-ever-lina-medina-peru/
Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by salt1: 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2021
This validates what our mothers told us: that having sex early matures the female too quickly
Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by abidem4real: 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
doggedfighter:
shocked

Who impregnated her?

This life !
Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by Onelove508: 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2021
Yeye story.

So she couldn't even at least call the name or identify who raped her.

How on earth did the mother not noticed her 4yts old had been defyed?
Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by abidem4real: 8:37pm On Nov 07, 2021
doggedfighter:
shocked

Who impregnated her?

This life !
Who impregnated her?

Funny you! Concerned about an event that happened in the year 1933 in Peru in spite of the calamities befalling our great nation? Anyways, you can set a panel of enquiry to that extent.
Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by abidem4real: 8:38pm On Nov 07, 2021
doggedfighter:
shocked

Who impregnated her?

This life !

Who impregnated her?

Funny you! Concerned about an event that happened in the year 1933 in Peru in spite of the calamities befalling our great nation? Anyways, you can set a panel of enquiry to that extent.

1 Like

Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by assent: 8:49pm On Nov 07, 2021
post=107414972:

There is always something new under the sun, one of which is a shameless hypocrite and liar with no dignity and dead morals masquerading as a patriot.

Won't you say that's shameful?
Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
Mkelv0106:
Cause a 5 year old girl haven't even started menstruating, talkless of ovulating.
And if she delivers at age 5, that means she was probably 4 yrs old when she was impregnated. I'm sceptical about this story tho..
All this ur write up was stated in the write up.
But u wont read. Headline people
Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by Nekky5(f): 8:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
This not normal at all. But if all said is proven then science is just a mirage simple!!
Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
post=107415035:

Unfortunately........

It has never been revealed who raped Lina, Her father was arrested after the birth but was released due to lack of evidence.
U get time to dey reply
Shey the write up nor dey there make he read am. Always running to comment without reading through
Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by Mkelv0106(m): 8:56pm On Nov 07, 2021
6ixT8:

no disrespect Sir. Am sure you dint read it to the end.
Yeah.
My bad, had to read 2ru again, and saw somethings I missed
Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:04pm On Nov 07, 2021
Mkelv0106:
I wan talk wetin dey mind before till I saw your last post
Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 07, 2021
TheDevilIsALai:
Meanwhile, one Jewish pervert and pedophile is on Twitter claiming 60% of young children are abused by non-pedophiles.

How can a non-pedophile abuse a child? Isn't that what Pedophiles are?

It should interest you to know Israel and Jews are more than likely to be pedophiles than any other race.

they've started advocating for pedophilia to be seen as a sexual orientation.

1 Like

Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by Oluwadrey44(m): 9:07pm On Nov 07, 2021
I congratulate the dead
Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by muller101(m): 9:19pm On Nov 07, 2021
[s]
post=107414972:
[/s]
Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by TheWolfen(m): 9:28pm On Nov 07, 2021
Nawao I'm baffled
Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by Majikmoment(f): 9:32pm On Nov 07, 2021
Hmmmmmmmm, this one pass me
Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by Afamsi: 9:43pm On Nov 07, 2021
Shellsploit:
What God cannot do does not exist!
Dont attribute everything to God. Some are ogbanje
Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by Semaj77(m): 9:54pm On Nov 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Wow.....precocious puberty.

Started menstruating and ovulating at the age of three

Even doctors and other medical practitioners believed she Started menstruation just when she was eight months old
When you heave a sigh of relief thinking you have heard and seen it all in this gadamnnn life then boom another story pops up

But this story has been around for ages , I first heard about it some 20 years ago
Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by Oppy2k2: 10:03pm On Nov 07, 2021
Hausa people
Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by FutureIsFemale(f): 10:18pm On Nov 07, 2021
doggedfighter:
shocked

Who impregnated her?

This life !
Men are dogs.
Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by Kennyking1234: 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
bad man them know
post=107415043:

All the time!!
Re: Lina Medina, Youngest Mother Ever Who Was Just 5 & Had To Have A C-section by Itachi23: 11:48pm On Nov 07, 2021
abidem4real:

Who impregnated her?

RESPECTIVE RESPONSE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UPDATE: Snake In My Roof / 10 Painfully Obvious Truths Everyone Forgets Too Soon / I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.