Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,199 members, 7,835,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

I Love Chapel Hymns, Says Crawford Varsity Overall Best Student. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Love Chapel Hymns, Says Crawford Varsity Overall Best Student. (330 Views)

Firm Presents Laptop to Overall Best Student in 2023 NECO Exam, Ifebube Benson / Maryam Kikelomo Adegbite Becomes UNIOSUN Overall Best Student With 4.91 GPA / Mary Folafoluwa Oginni, Best Student In WAEC Who Left Nigeria Due To ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Love Chapel Hymns, Says Crawford Varsity Overall Best Student. by mcjprof(m): 9:07pm On Nov 07, 2021
[/b][b]I Love Chapel Hymns, Says Crawford Varsity Overall Best Student.

By John Ogunjobi

As Crawford Celebrate her 13th Convocation Ceremony on Wednesday 3rd, 2021 in the University Multipurpose Hall, Miss Fajulugbe Kehinde Bolanle who emerge as the overall best graduating student with a 4.90 CGPA has attributed her success to God who made it possible despite all odds. Miss Fajulugbe who revealed during a brief interaction with journalist says; I can only say God is the secret for achieving this feat because I barely read.

Fajulugbe has recounted how she was introduced to Crawford University after several attempt to gain admission into the university of Ilorin which proved futile.

" After I finished my high school at the Federal College Ijanikin, Lagos, I tried several attempt to gain admission into University of Ilorin before I was introduced to Crawford University.

The 20 years old Fajulugbe narrated how challenging reading with understanding can be stressful during
her undergraduate days but deem it fit to extend appreciations to her Lecturers for their availability after the normal class lectures for further clarity.

Asking about her social activities; She says " I love watching movies, also, I enjoy eating beans as my favourite meal while I turn down intimate relationship from opposite sex to focus on my studies.

The graduate of accounting has also set a timeline goal for herself in the pursuit of other advance learning in years to come.

" Presently, I'm undergoing my ICAN study and more professional programs I plan to do in few years by God's grace.

In the highlight, Miss Fajulugbe noted that her love for God grew more as she joined the Apostolic Faith Campus Fellowship (AFCF).

"Though I'm a Christian but I found the family of God joining the Apostolic Faith Campus Fellowship (AFCF) after my admission into the University and I love the Chapel Hymns.

Re: I Love Chapel Hymns, Says Crawford Varsity Overall Best Student. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 9:14pm On Nov 07, 2021
I love Crawford too
I pray their Master program go well so I can atttend
Re: I Love Chapel Hymns, Says Crawford Varsity Overall Best Student. by Adjovi: 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
I love their hymns too

(1) (Reply)

Top Faith Student Portal-www.topfaith.edu.ng / Jamb Whatsapp Group / Brand Ambassadors Needed By A Tech Firm To Promote An App In A Bus. Pay Is N5000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.