Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,037 members, 7,835,498 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Angel Smith Buys A Range Rover For Herself - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angel Smith Buys A Range Rover For Herself (58277 Views)

Adewale Adeleke Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Kani On Her Birthday / Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) / Escoba Smith Buys Toyota Landcruiser 2017/2018 After Buying Pastor A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angel Smith Buys A Range Rover For Herself by BadNews: 9:45pm On Nov 07, 2021
UpdateFrom . COM

Big Brother Naija Shine Ya Eye finalist, Angel Smith has achieved another of her 2020/2021 goals by buying herself a Range Rover SUV.

The 21-year-old writer took to Instagram on Sunday evening, November 7, to share photos of her new ride.

I paid rent and then I bought a car, grateful for 2021. It’s given me so much.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CV-1K7QIxi3/?utm_medium=copy_link

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Smith Buys A Range Rover For Herself by PlayMaker14: 9:47pm On Nov 07, 2021
undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angel Smith Buys A Range Rover For Herself by jaeyking(m): 9:50pm On Nov 07, 2021
Well it's not easy to have a fallen breast at 21

You Gerrit hit like
If you don't Gerrit just forgetabtrit grin grin

651 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Angel Smith Buys A Range Rover For Herself by BadNews: 9:51pm On Nov 07, 2021
jaeyking:
grin

See More Photos Via www.. com

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith Buys A Range Rover For Herself by chatinent: 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2021
It seems you don't even need to win the BBNaija show to start buying houses, cars, and receiving gifts from fans...or say politicians.

Coming to think of it, no male BBN actor has bought even a secondhand bicycle.

I don't think better days ahead is even returning to Nigeria any sooner.

Nowadays, if you don't sell your soul for money, you become very invisible because if na the other way round, truck pushers suppose don buy house.

Sb will come and say na endorsements and show promotion. Lol.

@NaijaOlosho, how can I be a prostitute, mbok?

Anyways, if this hanty is 21, make I naked baff.

209 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Angel Smith Buys A Range Rover For Herself by PointZerom: 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2021
Her Toto has done it again.

139 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Angel Smith Buys A Range Rover For Herself by BadNews: 9:55pm On Nov 07, 2021
See More Photos As Obtained By Below:

2 Likes

Re: Angel Smith Buys A Range Rover For Herself by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
She has been inducted into Yansh Rovers Association of Naija.

WhiteMoney is a seer.

173 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Angel Smith Buys A Range Rover For Herself by paskal16: 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
G
Re: Angel Smith Buys A Range Rover For Herself by Dailymice: 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
The "redpillers" have started paying this one. Don't let those useless guys that form alpha male deceive you o, Its poor men that fall for it, go to Abuja and see so called redpillers and hardman guys spending millions on ladies, while you are on Nairaland shouting all women is useless.

Also, dont say she "Never" slept with a man to acquire this car, I mean look at the way she is posing, she is giving thanks probably to the genital that made it possible.

As a man, if you need peace of mind, first take God serious and God would lead you to the right ladies, there are good women out there whom if you be with, you will just know that a woman that fears the Lord is worth more than rubies, she will scatter your head with commitment, loyalty, prayers and love. YES, THOSE WOMEN EXIST, DONT CARRY YOUR PERSONAL, UNFORTUNATE STORY TO GENERALIZE!!!!!!

153 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Angel Smith Buys A Range Rover For Herself by chloride6: 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
Make the owner no come carry you ooh...

You bought a car of how much and you are still paying rent?

Lmao...

Even you are not that crazy..

23 Likes

Re: Angel Smith Buys A Range Rover For Herself by J2381: 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
Na so.
Re: Angel Smith Buys A Range Rover For Herself by Crixxx: 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
Market market-ted succussfully.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Smith Buys A Range Rover For Herself by olola4(m): 9:59pm On Nov 07, 2021
The future is female grin

Las las her hustle don dey pay off grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angel Smith Buys A Range Rover For Herself by Yeyeboi05(m): 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
She kuku shoot her nyansh..Na her Market be that!

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Smith Buys A Range Rover For Herself by slawormiir: 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
Damnnn niggar

The last picture just dey obvious say na through that method she take buy the car....
She books appointments for the night
Gets to her client apartment
She hold the table....just the way her posture is on that car

The client Grab her Bobby from the back with two hands
Bend or lower her waist and hips down a little
Then tell her to raise her ass up gently

Slide in ......client ejaculates
She get paid and move onto the next client

122 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Angel Smith Buys A Range Rover For Herself by Dshocker(m): 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
How na,hooooooow.... Nigerians abeg make una help me ask her how she take buy am,even the winner never fit buy am

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Smith Buys A Range Rover For Herself by doctore212(m): 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
Am thinking of how I go begin olosho business for Lagos.

What and what do one need to start off the business

11 Likes

Re: Angel Smith Buys A Range Rover For Herself by Spartachico007(m): 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
Clito-wetin again

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angel Smith Buys A Range Rover For Herself by lessonotes(f): 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
Congratulations for paying rent and buying a car, thou i don't think the last picture is necessary.

Are you a lawyer, visit this thread - https://www.nairaland.com/6830072/lawyer-jobs-nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angel Smith Buys A Range Rover For Herself by Jabar2017: 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
Cool... something dey pay...

4 Likes

Re: Angel Smith Buys A Range Rover For Herself by Zchi1052(m): 10:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
Speechless
Re: Angel Smith Buys A Range Rover For Herself by Madaraire(m): 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
Things I want to do to that ass(smh)
Re: Angel Smith Buys A Range Rover For Herself by Yungmil: 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
I think I like her

She is very hardworking

4 Likes

Re: Angel Smith Buys A Range Rover For Herself by DWJOBScom(m): 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
Well done my darling
Am proud of you
I wish you bought a house instead and drove a small car with privacy glass.

7 Likes

Re: Angel Smith Buys A Range Rover For Herself by joedave(m): 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
Hmmm cool

Ndimarketer! Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Angel Smith Buys A Range Rover For Herself by Yeyeboi05(m): 10:01pm On Nov 07, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

The last picture just dey obvious say na through that method she take buy the car
She Dey enter your eye?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Inside The Prison Where Bill Cosby Is Expected To Serve His Sentence / Kizz Daniel Sues Vanguard For N100 Million Over COZA Pastor Biodun Rape Story / Does Korede Bello Look Different In These New Photos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.