Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do (23421 Views)

Coca-cola And Football: From Ronaldo’s Rejection To Messi’s Addiction / Peter Fregene Suffering From Stroke, Former Green Eagles Goalkeeper's New Photos / Kelechi Iheanacho Suffering From ‘Lack Of Self-Confidence’ - Gernot Rohr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by chikason22(m): 10:44am On Nov 08, 2021
Oluwadrey44:
I stopped for over two months,but yet my old tormentor deception comes knocking again.
Delete the betting apps on your phone so also the sites. Stop visiting betting shops. Occupy your minds with other cool stuffs. Get a job if you're not. Try and manage what you have if you're not earning enough.

By the time you calculate all the money you've lost while trying to get quick money, it's even enough for you to start a lucrative business.

1 Like

Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by kelvindj98: 10:49am On Nov 08, 2021
Seikiri1:
Give your life to Christ and live your life with the fear of God and you will testify.
That was how i stopped betting.
Things you must do after that.
1. Don't ever go to where they gamble again
2. Don't even go there to charge phone or to gist.
3. Always be prayerful and God will help you as he did mine.
Sharap, Even God was a gambler. Didnt he take a bet with satan on whether Job will remain loyal in pain and suffering.

1 Like

Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by Vado(m): 11:04am On Nov 08, 2021
Odidigboigbo:
The day I saw baba Ijebu convoy and his body guides in Ojuelegba was the day I decide to quit betting, after reason how much I have lost to make the man wealthy

Lol I thank God for your life.
Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 08, 2021
aktolly54:
for your mind, just as easy as that. As if you are the player that will play the game on the pitch.
Like I said 6 sure odds to off your inquisitive
Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by Sleekfingers: 11:06am On Nov 08, 2021
Go and kill yourself.....that's the only remedy
Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by Vado(m): 11:08am On Nov 08, 2021
isan:
Took 8 years from me but in march 2021 i finally determined to turn my life around and started saving my money now I've saved 600k this year

That’s awesome. That thing ruins. You won’t know when clothes in your wardrobe will start diminishing from 20 to less than 5 while looking unkempt.
Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by Seikiri1: 11:10am On Nov 08, 2021
kelvindj98:

Sharap, Even God was a gambler. Didnt he take a bet with satan on whether Job will remain loyal in pain and suffering.
You have already laid an everlasting curse upon your self and entire generation so there will be no need for me to add mine.
Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by Vado(m): 11:17am On Nov 08, 2021
Vinnie2000:

What a Reasoning!! Blaming Akin Alabi? Dats how some Cuss Jay Jay Okocha! undecided

Online betting is a very Business Risky venture for all involved! The shops, company and you d Player!
How about if Someone fortunately wins N14million.. Hasn't d Bet Company or Betshop made a huge Loss? embarassed
I have seen a Guy win 58K through Nairabet those days and the owner of the Shop could Not give him d Full money!
He paid in Instalments

Please You Guys Should Stop the Hating/Blame Games or Losing of Respect!
They NEVER forced anyone to Bet! Nah Greed force all of us Enter! sad

Read to understand. How he chooses to make his money is his business. I only said he doesn’t have my respect as a shrewd business person. Capitalism isn’t a respecter of morals but personally, I would never run a business that is unhealthy in any slight way for humans just because I yearn for profits. Guess not all of us share such a view.
Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by TheOnlyUyai(f): 11:21am On Nov 08, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
Bro I dey get sure 6 odds ... Pam 100k to win 6m or play direct to winn820k.
20% for me

Don't deceive him. Nothing like sure odds.

1 Like

Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 08, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:

Don't deceive him. Nothing like sure odds.
E too sure for me oo. Na mind and heart win the games.
Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by Allisgud: 11:25am On Nov 08, 2021
Stay away from ur gambling friends or change them
Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 08, 2021
Oluwadrey44:
I stopped for over two months,but yet my old tormentor deception comes knocking again.
It is a serious issue. I was once there. It was never easy to stop. But i thank God today I'm free and can never for any reason go back there.
Before u can stop it, first u need to seat, reflect and understand why u are playing it, then asked urself, is it worth it..etc Its long story maybe u can hit me let me tell u how i stopped
Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 08, 2021
Allisgud:
Stay away from ur gambling friends or change them
I never had a gambling friend i was loosing money week in week out.
It is the grace of God that made me stopped
Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by TheOnlyUyai(f): 11:32am On Nov 08, 2021
No dey play pass 100 naira. Ode.
Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by pikechukwu6(m): 11:35am On Nov 08, 2021
No body will stop you and no advice is enough than the one you gave yourself... Even though you would not seek for advice if you won very big... Get sense and get out of it, if not paying you
Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by EBEk101(m): 11:54am On Nov 08, 2021
Bro don’t give now the ur breakthrough my just be the next bet
Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by jago2016(m): 12:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
chatinent:
The odds you'll not stop after our advice is over 2.2.

Our mumu no too much ��
Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by Oyerinde16(m): 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2021
I did not know anything about gambling until I started mingling with those that gamble, then I became addicted, I lost so Much money that I started to lose weight, I almost became hypertensive, I almost had stroke one day I staked 300k ( 1X under 4.5) away was leading 1-3.l at 55min... My body was shaking and I was sweating... I began to manage it gradually, staking what I could lose on #50k upwards...

The urge is always there, but I console my self with the fact I have staked 100 in 2 or 3 places, sometimes I win #40k, sometimes #30k last week I won #29k I don't ever allow gambling affects my other businesses...

The only advice I have for the OP as an experienced gambler is, stake 100 in 2 or 3 places and follow the game, by the end of the day, you will go to bed and continue the next day... One day you go smile...

Never allow GREED let you stake #50k and above on 2 or 3 odds, you may win and be happy, my brother that is the real addiction... Step back to #100...
Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by chatinent: 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
jago2016:

Our mumu no too much ��

Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by jago2016(m): 1:12pm On Nov 08, 2021
Borrow money from all your friends and then gamble with it . Your new addition would become running ��‍♂️, you won’t even know where bet9ja shop is .
Try this advice, it worked for my brother’s nephews sisters cousin.
Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by Mayorteddy59: 1:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
Baba pls tell us how na
Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by Hyphy(m): 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2021
You're 'suffering' from the addiction because you're losing.

If you were winning I doubt this thread would've seen the light of day
Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by Mrklemo(m): 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
[quote author=TheOnlyUyai post=107431578]No dey play pass 100 naira. Ode.

Must you call him ode... Afo Mma ado
Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by Scamburster(m): 3:04pm On Nov 08, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
Bro I dey get sure 6 odds ... Pam 100k to win 6m or play direct to winn820k.
20% for me
Wicked, from frying pan to � fire.

1 Like

Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by seanjy4konji: 3:09pm On Nov 08, 2021
I xant tell anybody how much i have lost or gained from betting...

But i know they are the one cashing out on me and dont think i am stopping soon...

God help me...
Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
Scamburster:

Wicked, from frying pan to � fire.
Hotdog dey can
Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by aktolly54(m): 3:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:

Like I said 6 sure odds to off your inquisitive
no worry,I will pass
Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
aktolly54:
no worry,I will pass
Don't let this opportunity pass you by... cheesy
Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by aktolly54(m): 3:27pm On Nov 08, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:

Don't let this opportunity pass you by... cheesy
thanks man
Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
aktolly54:
thanks man
grin
Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by Matthewdan(m): 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
Me as an adviser: quitters are losers don't quit you'll win big 1 day...

With all the problem wey dae this country your addiction na to dae troway money abi? u re doing well to have such an addiction.. na who get money dae spend money keep it up gringringrin
Re: I'm Suffering From Gambling Addiction What Can I Do by Highlyrespected(m): 4:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
All the comments here just kept me laughing.

Since 2018,i never bet not until last month I wanted to try my luck again and I do use huge money to stake like 50k upwards but eventually my account has been left with zero.
The only advice I will give Op is to put yourself into something productive and avoid football betting for now or anything related with gambling.
All the best!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Drogba, 5 others join Rooney & Vieira as 2022 PL Hall of Fame inductees / FIFA Unveils The Design For Russia 2018 World Cup Ticket / PSG Ready To Bring Osimhen Back To France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.