Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends (58768 Views)

Tiwa Savage Parties With Jamie Fox & Leonardo Dicaprio at Vogue Show / "Foreign Kids" Wizkid, Mr Jollof And Wandecoal Pictured Together On A Yatch / Yemi Alade Looking Fly In Bath Robe, Poses On A Yatch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by Torosk1(m): 10:30am On Nov 08, 2021
Tiwa and flying boat are like 5&6 and na there she received dick last time grin

Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 08, 2021
Nobody blackmailed her she tried to setup an innocent person and use the timing to implicate others by making it seem their new music was about her situation.

Very jealous and backstabbing as a musician but wish her the best

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by Adakintroy: 10:36am On Nov 08, 2021
Mogajunior:
cool

Though I can't applaud Tiwa's act but Let her live her life. Na konji she kill, she no kill person.

Everybody de eat but na small pikin de eat use oil rubb body.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by Adakintroy: 10:36am On Nov 08, 2021
Mogajunior:
cool

Though I can't applaud Tiwa's act but Let her live her life. Na konji she kill, she no kill person.

Everybody de eat but na small pikin de eat use oil stain body.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by Mogajunior(m): 10:39am On Nov 08, 2021
Adakintroy:

Everybody de eat but na small pikin de eat use oil stain body.
WORD!
Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by gaiusolayinka: 10:46am On Nov 08, 2021
Boogyman557:
HOLLY GRAM cool WTF MAN
Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 08, 2021
Sebastine1994:

Pm me

Done
Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by TuFab(f): 10:58am On Nov 08, 2021
All is see is a very beautiful and happy woman.
Naysayers can go to hell.
Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by Sleekfingers: 11:01am On Nov 08, 2021
Dickeyrider:
I am very broke and in need of financial support. Please help me with any amount to get food stuffs sad

Go and carry load for market, you go see money....abi, you better pass abokis , wey dey carry load?
Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by udemzyudex(m): 11:04am On Nov 08, 2021
Zooposki:

So you don’t know a lot of them have a god complex, courtesy of their adoring and worshipping fans. Dey there.

Na wa ooo
Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by Indispensable85(m): 11:10am On Nov 08, 2021
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpgNb20Qpm0

Tiwa Savage dance and party on a yatch with friends despite the yacht sex tape rumors

https://www.instagram.com/p/CV-LImmMQ-m/?utm_medium=share_sheet

No need to wear clothes again, we already know how the thing look like.
Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by Hapinex01: 11:15am On Nov 08, 2021
Lemme go watch the video again
Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by GiZcorp: 11:39am On Nov 08, 2021
Don't be deceived brothers underneath that beauty iz ah dirty kpekus!
Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by tiswell(m): 11:55am On Nov 08, 2021
Dickeyrider:
I am very broke and in need of financial support. Please help me with any amount to get food stuffs sad

goanridesomedickeyfa
Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by constancefriday(m): 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
Sophiebabe85:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpgNb20Qpm0

Tiwa Savage dance and party on a yatch with friends despite the yacht sex tape rumors

https://www.instagram.com/p/CV-LImmMQ-m/?utm_medium=share_sheet

"Wish you were here: Somebody's Son smiley" I told you she's a good girl smiley
Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by Emaprince: 12:15pm On Nov 08, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
Despite what? She orchestrated the whole thing I guess. Nothing surprises me no more.
Some how I doubt she orchestrated it herself. You may actually be right also.

But then, if after watching her own sex video, and she went ahead to leak it to gain more fame, then she failed. I think this way cos that sex video was an eye sore. Very dirty IMO and not even appealing to watch. She should be ashamed of feeding us that appalling unclothedness.

She is some one that appears pretty and fresh on the outside. Portrays herself as a sex icon. So I watched that video with the anticipation of a fresh p****...but I was disappointed. She ain't got no bedroom game. This is very common with 99% Nigerian women anyway. They have zero game to bring in bedmatics. They just want a man to do all the work and possibly last hours on top them. Pffft. Ask them to ride you...they will be lazy and easily tired...in doggy, they won't let you get a deep thrust. Missionary..many of them will want to spread their legs just like that on the bed..not knowing how to raise the legs and fold it at the kneel for a deeper thrust. Its just the man labouring and still these lazy women will want to shame the man for his inability to hold back from cumming early.

The sex tape has no replay value.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
Abeg this time make she select a bigger gbola
Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
Dickeyrider:

I for help you oo that picture you use for your profile don discourage me grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 08, 2021
why this pron Star dey wear cloth, waiting she dey cover after we don see everything finish undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by budusky05(m): 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
Inside another boat after the first sex in a boat, this girl and boat Something is wrong with her
Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by Bobotic(m): 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
Shellsploit:
You get bad mouth comot for road embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by Blesyn22(m): 1:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
No be say same yatch wey she do d sextape
Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by godliman: 2:07pm On Nov 08, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
Despite what? She orchestrated the whole thing I guess. Nothing surprises me no more.
The most rotten musician in Nigeria
Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by pavoda: 2:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
grin grin grin Tiwa and Yatch like 5&6
Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2021
This cannot delete her sex video from the internet and the momory of those who saw it
Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2021
This cannot delete her sex video from the internet and the momories of those who saw it
Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by Ghostmode2two(m): 3:51pm On Nov 08, 2021
Bobotic:
[b][/b]
This monkey dey vex oo.
Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by Bobotic(m): 4:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ghostmode2two:
Who dey laff with you for this country again

Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by newoffer: 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
Na real bald head. The angel wey mould that kpekus just carve am like Amala. No creativity. No gearbox attributes
BlackPantherxXx:
Hmmm... someone would be plugging that bald honeypot.
Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by Rajahbite(m): 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
Another video loading.....
Re: Tiwa Savage Parties On A Yatch With Friends by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
I swear mad people plenty for nairaland grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Agbada: Ugo Monye's Instagram Followers Skyrockets / Ufedo Sunshine Hits The Beach In A Transparent Gown (photos) / Tony Aleg "Green Onions" Is Dead - NollyTvAfrica

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.