Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,528 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) (31419 Views)

Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video) / "I'm Sure There's No God" Please Help Me To Answer These Questions If You Can. / Breaking News: I Am Not Sure There Will Be An Election In 2019 – Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by damilola4162(m): 11:32am On Nov 08, 2021
The general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor E.A. Adeboye has expressed concerns over the 2023 general election, Newspremises reports.

While preaching on Sunday, November 7, Adeboye said, some people are already getting ready to kill over the 2023 election when they are not sure if there would even be 2023 or if Nigeria would still be in existence.

''Some people want fame, they want power, political power. This is 2021 some people are already getting ready to kill themselves over 2023. They don’t even know whether there will be 2023. If there is 2023, whether there will still be around.

"There is nobody who can say for sure that they will still be around tomorrow. It is God who determines who will be around by 2023.

"Someone said to me who do you think is going to be President in 2023 and I said President of where? He said Nigeria. I said how are you sure there will be Nigeria in 2023. Can you swear? I pray there will be, so don’t misquote me but are you are sure?''

Watch him speaking in the video below:

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcLiJuV1bXI][/url]

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/how-are-you-sure-there-will-be-nigeria-in-2023-adeboye-speaks-on-the-next-presidential-election-video/

26 Likes

Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 08, 2021
Even the life we have is borrowed because u are not promise tomorrow. Only God knows tomorrow he is the beginning and the end.

168 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by doggedfighter(f): 11:36am On Nov 08, 2021
Normal here and there talk.

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 08, 2021
Mods please push this to the front page

3 Likes

Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:45am On Nov 08, 2021
As anything created by man must surely expire so will Nigeria expire and from her dust shall rise many countries. We are living on a borrowed time.

The Elites Are Just Forcing This Non-Existing Peaceful Coexistence Down Every Body's Throat Because Of Their Selfish Interest. Nigeria has never being one, can never be one and will never be one.

Lastly, thanks to Buhari for uniting Nigerians more than before. He really tried by categorising Nigerians into 95%ters and 5%ters, DOTians and Circlians.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Righteousness2(m): 1:05pm On Nov 08, 2021
GOD'S Servant is right!

No one knows what the next Minute holds for him/her talkless of 2023.

Are you Even sure there will be a 2023 where people will be casting votes ? Are You sure the Earth will still be Normal? Are you sure The Rapture has not happened before then?

There are People alive now that will be gone before today ends.

Any Plans we are Making without making Plans for our Eternity is a Foolish Plan.

103 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by judedwriter(m): 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
The rapture can happen anytime from now to 2023....

I guess that want he meant.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by free2ryhme: 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
damilola4162:
The general overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), Pastor E.A. Adeboye has expressed concerns over the 2023 general election, Newspremises reports.

While preaching on Sunday, November 7, Adeboye said, some people are already getting ready to kill over the 2023 election when they are not sure if there would even be 2023 or if Nigeria would still be in existence.

''Some people want fame, they want power, political power. This is 2021 some people are already getting ready to kill themselves over 2023. They don’t even know whether there will be 2023. If there is 2023, whether there will still be around.

"There is nobody who can say for sure that they will still be around tomorrow. It is God who determines who will be around by 2023.

"Someone said to me who do you think is going to be President in 2023 and I said President of where? He said Nigeria. I said how are you sure there will be Nigeria in 2023. Can you swear? I pray there will be, so don’t misquote me but are you are sure?''

Watch him speaking in the video below:

[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcLiJuV1bXI][/url]

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/how-are-you-sure-there-will-be-nigeria-in-2023-adeboye-speaks-on-the-next-presidential-election-video/
Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by potent5(m): 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
Adeboye, the greatest religious manipulator of the century.

He is the Maradona on the pulpit.

He has come again to regain relevance after inflicting Nigeria with the curse of APC government.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by eedimo(m): 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
One point down.

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by slawormiir: 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
Damnnn niggar
I can bet my balls there will be Nigeria in 2023

But what I can't bet my balls on is who will see 2023

Slawormiir 08/11/2021

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Iliveforever(m): 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2021
Zombies on this thread doesn’t know, they think their normal ZoneB salary will be there forever even after this wayward government..

As for pastor Adeboye, he should not stress much because the souls of “ONE NIGERIANISTS” has been bought over tey tey and all they know is to murder everything on their way like their pay masters

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by omowolewa: 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
How are you so sure that there will be earth by then.

1 Like

Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by BlackPantherxXx: 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
angry

When Coronavirus pandemic was coming... none of you Pastors predicted it.

Some even foolishly predicted the end of the pandemic as within a few months.

We all know Nigeria might not last beyond 2023.

6 Likes

Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by DWJOBScom(m): 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
He begged not to be misquoted

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by godisshit(m): 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
Let me guess what will happen. Femi Adesina will come out and say that this is the reason why he stopped attending church, the MURIC baboon will say that it is a plan by CAN to destabilize Nigeria ahead of the 2023 elections, The Jánjâweed Cäbål that changes Bubu's nappies for him will see it as the perfect opportunity to sideline Osinbajo and poor Baba arugbo ojo Tinubu will be left with no other choice than to climb out of his wheelchair and start strategizing how will remain relevant in 2023 and whether he should adopt a Hausa Fulani jihadist as his running mate in order to convince them that he is still their favourite houseboy.
2022 is going to be more entertaining than BBN, Champions League, World Cup and Olympics jammed together.

16 Likes

Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by WibusJaga: 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2021

He is right whichever way you look at it. Either from his rapture perspective or from the perspective of the prevailing circumstances in Nigeria.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by ZendayaColeman(f): 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
We sane Southerners pray Nigeria cease to exist before 2023.

All thanks to the lifeless bigot in Aso Rock

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by x123xlolls(m): 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
Complete the following sentence:

Q1. With the way this guy describe the situation, likely.....................

1. He is IPOB
2. He need some attention
3. He want to become another 'false Prophet'
4. He need some extra cash
5. He need to cash out by 2023 if elections weren't hold, He is a real Prophet then.
6. He is just another Reno
7. All of the above
Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by flexlatifa: 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
With this man bellow (first) Nigeria is gone.

5 Likes

Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Kingspin(m): 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
Yakubu and Buhari's are busy dislodging any election. I pray there will be Nigeria.
Because this due are not ready for any election without rigging
Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by jieta: 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
And your pastor is the vice president.
Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Millimann: 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
damilola4162:

''Some people want fame, they want power, political power. This is 2021 some people are already getting ready to kill themselves over 2023.

APC!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Boogyman557: 1:21pm On Nov 08, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by GboyegaD(m): 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
What he said is normal and nothing send like news from it.

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
Very true....some may not even see tommorow. But man most still prepare for the future no matter how uncertain it is.

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by NofiuFade(m): 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by bigdammyj: 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
Okay
Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by chiedu7: 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
The North has better be careful, the whole south is tired of everything North

Imagine they set up a navy base in Kano.

I beg where is the sea in Kano?

Well I thank God that the Yorubas are waking up

9 Likes

Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by eedimo(m): 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
Righteousness2:
GOD'S Servant is right!

No one knows what the next Minute holds for him/her talkless of 2023.

Are you Even sure there will be a 2023 where people will be casting votes ? Are I sure the Earth will still be Normal? Are you sure The Rapture has not happened before then?

There are People alive now that will be gone before today ends.

Any Plans we are Making without making Plans for our Eternity is a Foolish Plan.
food on your table

2 Likes

Re: How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) by femi4: 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2021
I m sure there will be Nigeria beyond 2023....We had same fear in 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Does One Sow Into The Anointing Upon Your Pastor [according To The Gospel] / "Oh God, Na Like This We God Dey?" Church Poster / Atheist, Maobi Carl Freed After His Abduction & Being Taken To Psychiatric Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.