Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,313 members, 7,846,384 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Benefits Of E-naira To Digital Freight Forwarding - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Benefits Of E-naira To Digital Freight Forwarding (335 Views)

CBN To Launch E-Naira Soon, Drafts Guidelines / The Interior Of E-Money's Palatial House In Anambra (Pics & Video) / Digital Freight Forwarders : Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of E-naira To Digital Freight Forwarding by digitite: 1:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
1. Value that can be derived from the e - naira is transfer charges that will be removed. 2. Probably during transactions, the banks will not give you charges. 3. If you don't have an account, you can operate with your e-naira. 4. It will reduce human contacts and as well curb unnecessary corruption at the ports. 5. The issue of physical documentation is being put to rest bit by bit now, you don't need a bill of laden originally to get delivery or as a title of documents, all global shipping lines are using code now that will dictate that you are the owner of the cargo at the point of destination.
Re: Benefits Of E-naira To Digital Freight Forwarding by alphaNomega: 2:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
Your port rats in uniform will ensure it does not work.

On paper, Nigeria is one of the best places to live. In reality, not so much.
Re: Benefits Of E-naira To Digital Freight Forwarding by digitite: 3:37pm On Nov 09, 2021
alphaNomega:
Your port rats in uniform will ensure it does not work.

On paper, Nigeria is one of the best places to live. In reality, not so much.
You made a good point, but i believe in the project.
Re: Benefits Of E-naira To Digital Freight Forwarding by alphaNomega: 1:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
digitite:
You made a good point, but i believe in the project.

Unlike me, I don't

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Sell My Sapphire Stones In Nigeria. / My Nairaland Testimony / How To Make Your First N150,000 On Your Smartphone In 29 Days Or Less…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.