Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,983 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Fancy Headlights And Tailights - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Fancy Headlights And Tailights (2698 Views)

03-08 Toyota Corolla Crystal Chrome Halo Led Projector Headlights @ 33k / Halo, Projector, Led, Angel Eye Headlights / Halo/projector Headlights For Honda, Nissan, Vw, Toyota Vehicles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fancy Headlights And Tailights by atilla(m): 5:50pm On Jul 25, 2007
What do you guys call those fancy tailights that are on most cars now.

I saw one 06 Honda Civic yesterday and the whole tailight was black. it looked real shocked cool. Some bling bling stuff

I see them on most cars expecially Honda Cars or Golfs. If you know how much they cost please post that as well.

Thanks
Re: Fancy Headlights And Tailights by TopeFl(m): 4:36am On Aug 01, 2007
Do you need any? visit www.migicar.com

smiley
Re: Fancy Headlights And Tailights by atilla(m): 8:26am On Aug 01, 2007
Thanks a lot, I got a good look on the site. Now I will start budgeting.

I was hoping someone could tell me where to get them in Nigeria also.

P.S the corolla I saw was the new 07 corolla and it comes with custom lights standard. looks real nice
Re: Fancy Headlights And Tailights by TopeFl(m): 7:59pm On Aug 01, 2007
You could shop online and have it shipped to nigeria if you have somebody to help mail it to you.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD!SOLD!SOLD!Clean Reg 2001 Honda Civic For N650k / Need A Workshop That Can Update Audi A4 Cvt Tcu To 7 Clutch / 2007 Corolla SE --- LAGOS - 1.65mil - NEGOTIABLE - SOLD SOLD SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.