Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) (37110 Views)

Phone Thieves Caught In Port Harcourt, Beaten To Pulp / So-Safe Arrests Suspected Bike Snatcher In Ogun / Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by WoundedLamb: 2:22am On Nov 09, 2021
Oh... jeez!

This is terrible. It's not a question of whether the man deserves it or not (which should be subject to investigation) but the fact that humans who are capable of beating a fellow human being to pulp like this are simply dangerous. The wildness!

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by doctor20202020(m): 2:48am On Nov 09, 2021
Does armed robber dey kill with gun this days in ibadan if they want to collect phone and money,house to house too,there hidout dey bodija market Kara side near railway in ibadan,police dey get return from them,they kn their hidout but they will not arrest them,they will still site with criminal and smoke Indian hem with them d bad onece among them ,any one they catch make they give am to baba God
Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by doctor20202020(m): 2:51am On Nov 09, 2021
Those theif no get mercy look his face like � monkey
Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by CraigMorrison: 3:07am On Nov 09, 2021
Jeon:

Is not acceptable, why not channel it to the politicians holding them ret arded

Thrash

I believe if someone close to you have been raped, brutalized or killed by these low life robbers.

You will stop this delusional statement

9 Likes

Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:13am On Nov 09, 2021
Wickedness
Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by Globad(f): 4:19am On Nov 09, 2021
doctor20202020:
Does armed robber dey kill with gun this days in ibadan if they want to collect phone and money,house to house too,there hidout dey bodija market Kara side near railway in ibadan,police dey get return from them,they kn their hidout but they will not arrest them,they will still site with criminal and smoke Indian hem with them d bad onece among them ,any one they catch make they give am to baba God

Chai!

Excellent English

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by ariesbull: 4:22am On Nov 09, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
Very good. Jungle justice dey good sometimes.

See as dem panelbeat him eyes. Good job.
what about your politicians that stole you and kept you in this Condition
Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by daddytime(m): 4:38am On Nov 09, 2021
If only they could do a quarter of this to one of their real collective enemies (their rogue politicians) who have stolen both theirs and their unborn children's present and future.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:43am On Nov 09, 2021
See jungle justice abeg..at least the guy don learn em lesson..
The thing now be say if Dem wan bail this guy how em family members wan take recognize am ??

5 Likes

Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 09, 2021
Leebellow96:

Come again sir
So una don meme this one again?

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by Kingluqman(m): 7:13am On Nov 09, 2021
Dey use this one play Squid game grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 09, 2021
padi94:
See the guy face change to Chinese After beating, After seeing this, I say in my mind, so all these Chinese guys leave, China come dey do armed robbery for our Nigeria, China must go
At this time he was praying for police to just appear with their Van
Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by Rickmann: 7:46am On Nov 09, 2021
Leebellow96:
A bike thief met his Waterloo today ����. BOYS disfigure the werey face .. IBADAN

You can't find anything short of jungle justice in a zoo.

Sad..
Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by mbahdi(m): 8:32am On Nov 09, 2021
Dem for burn d idiot

1 Like

Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by paskal16: 8:34am On Nov 09, 2021
Them really mend dis guy lol

1 Like

Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by Obagofixxy: 8:35am On Nov 09, 2021
Abeg Na the whole community Beath this guy

4 Likes

Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by smartasuen(m): 8:36am On Nov 09, 2021
Even his spirit may not be able to recognize him again!
Dis Kain beating wey don turn human being to deformed ape is nothing but Talibanistic!!!!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by Obagofixxy: 8:37am On Nov 09, 2021
his gun dissapointed him

1 Like

Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by BlackPantherxXx: 8:37am On Nov 09, 2021
His name is Chibuzor Uwazuruike.

It happened in my neighbourhood.

He's always claiming to be a millionaire developer. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by ovieigho(m): 8:38am On Nov 09, 2021
Jeon:
Brutality is not acceptable.
Why not hand
Over to the law makers?
No be only law makers
Na presidency ���

Shey na law maker go handle such matter Abi law enforcement agencies

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by jericco1(m): 8:38am On Nov 09, 2021
The beating of the year award goes to... grin

1 Like

Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by Valuc: 8:38am On Nov 09, 2021
Jeon:
Brutality is not acceptable.
Why not hand
Over to the law makers?
many of these people are ex convicts... Notin to fear again in prison

1 Like

Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by Diffen: 8:39am On Nov 09, 2021
This one is a real die hard thief. Looks like he has been into it from childhood.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by Curious345: 8:39am On Nov 09, 2021
You are all bababrians
Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by pikechukwu6(m): 8:40am On Nov 09, 2021
Chai... This kind makeup get as eh be.. Walahi, he look beating

1 Like

Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by Kajaard: 8:40am On Nov 09, 2021
Nice one. I love seeing thieves faces being redesigned.

To the idiots that are complaining saying this is barbaric, I believe you have never experienced armed robbery attack before. If you have you will close your dirty mouths.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by Tayosteve(m): 8:42am On Nov 09, 2021
Globad:

Chai!

Excellent English

grin why u finish am na
Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by engrjosefz(m): 8:42am On Nov 09, 2021
Kai stealing is bad o... But I hope we Nigerians will one day recognize and beat our Politicians who have stole and continue to steal our Money in this country...

1 Like

Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by engrjosefz(m): 8:43am On Nov 09, 2021
Kai stealing is bad o... But I hope we Nigerians will one day recognize and beat our Politicians who have 5tole and continue to 5teal our Money in this country...
Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by DeMekus: 8:44am On Nov 09, 2021
Just look at that coneheaded structure. Some miner in the crowd would be admiring the head and be imagining how much he could make out of it. Afonja.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drunk Nigeria Police Officer Lying On The Floor / Boy Who Killed His Butcher Boss In Delta State Arrested In Ghana (Graphic Pics) / Army Officer Shot Dead By His Bodyguard In Sierra Leone (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.