Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) (37115 Views)

Phone Thieves Caught In Port Harcourt, Beaten To Pulp / So-Safe Arrests Suspected Bike Snatcher In Ogun / Bike Thief Burnt At Odo-Ona Ibadan (Disturbing Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by vertueptime: 9:24am On Nov 09, 2021
Thunder strike u there
Jeon:
Brutality is not acceptable.
Why not hand
Over to the law makers?
Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by angelfallz(m): 9:25am On Nov 09, 2021
Lol since when has beating, stopped people from committing crime?
SirLakes:

If Dem beat you like this will you ever try commit the same crime again grin
Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by Gkemz: 9:27am On Nov 09, 2021
Indeed he was disfigured to look like the Chinese.
They should have shown 'before' and 'after' photos of the transformation.
Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by SirLakes: 9:27am On Nov 09, 2021
angelfallz:
Lol since when has beating, stopped people from committing crime?
Go and steal and get caught... you will know beating na cure.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by Stanchem029: 9:28am On Nov 09, 2021
adonainana:

But it’s polaris bank disbursing the loan now

How it take concern you by chat me on WhatsApp if you are interested

The boy is a notorious scamme.r.
Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by ceasare: 9:28am On Nov 09, 2021
ibadan people no get joy at all.if u are a thief or pickpocket avoid ibadan else your name na rest in peace.on saturday around akinyele a guy stole clothes omo see d beating and big stone dem dey stone this guy? i almost wan come down beg on his behalf but d driver carrying me say if na him he go kill am straight ! that he has been on d road since 5am hustling and he will not stop till 10pm .so someone will come an rob him of the small thing he has .no its not possible any thief caught shd be killed.

the moral of d discussion is everyone is going through tougher times any body thinking of collecting his fellow neighbor fo this buhari time deserves whatever he gets thats the truth.

i wish one day this same faith befalls our political class ,elites and civil servants stealing our common patrimony
Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by Stanchem029: 9:32am On Nov 09, 2021
Tonej:
Doomsday awaits Scammers
Quick way to get a loan of between 50k to 1 million naira within 24hours.
* Open a Polaris bank account with your phone using USSD code.
* Fund the account yourself with N3,500 so that the account can be active.
* Withdraw your N3,500 out of the account immediately.
* Apply for a loan of 50k to 1 million naira
* Receive the loan within 24 hours into your new Polaris bank account.
* You can choose to continue using the Polaris account or not if you like.

I'm not collecting any fee for this. It's completely free. Offer won't last for long so take advantage of this offer if u need instant loan within 24 hours.
Chat me up on WhatsApp if you are interested.
0 913pacqm

Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by Leebellow96(m): 9:34am On Nov 09, 2021
Oxtertee:
@Op, abeg which area did this happen in ibadan?

Nah amuloko boy, he con thief for iyana agbala
Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by Leebellow96(m): 9:37am On Nov 09, 2021
sicily4u:
Old pictures

Lol this happened just yesterday
Talk another thing
Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by charles614: 9:38am On Nov 09, 2021
grin grin grin

Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by melviniyke2002(m): 9:41am On Nov 09, 2021
grin he is lucky,if nah Onitsha he for don go.....tire n fuel tins
Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:41am On Nov 09, 2021
Jeon:
Why not hand
Over to the law makers?

Only a sadist would applaud this sort of action

1 Like

Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by FODA(m): 9:52am On Nov 09, 2021
Man u face against man city ,boys no dey smile
Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by Mekudi: 9:54am On Nov 09, 2021
Leebellow96:
A bike thief met his Waterloo today ����. BOYS disfigure the werey face .. IBADAN
around Moniya express?
Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by Oxtertee(m): 9:54am On Nov 09, 2021
Leebellow96:

Nah amuloko boy, he con thief for iyana agbala

Ok.
Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by Leebellow96(m): 9:56am On Nov 09, 2021
Mekudi:
around Moniya express?

Nope...
Iyana agbala Ade gbayi
Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by AvalonSpace(m): 9:58am On Nov 09, 2021
The barrage of blows turn am to North Korean citizen.. grin
Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by Ykc2(m): 10:13am On Nov 09, 2021
When all this wounds they inflicted on him heal that's when he will be looking like a real alaye ,those guys their names is always akeem isiaka wasiu muyideen musibau taofik alatika grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by Iykoto86(m): 10:16am On Nov 09, 2021
falcon01:
He's been chinkofied grin
grin grin cheesy you no well i swear.
Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by Yarimoooh: 10:16am On Nov 09, 2021
This isn't beating but rebirth. Dem change ds guy
Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by angelfallz(m): 10:16am On Nov 09, 2021
No it is not a cure. No punishment can cure any crime.
SirLakes:

Go and steal and get caught... you will know beating na cure.
Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by cpu2006(m): 10:18am On Nov 09, 2021
Jeon:
Why not hand
Over to the law makers?

Why not Law cooker? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by hibeebeeking: 10:21am On Nov 09, 2021
Jeon:
Why not hand
Over to the law makers?
You mean the super thieves. Hand over thief to thieves without beating, it's a waste of time.
Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by TBD(m): 10:31am On Nov 09, 2021
Maina is smiling after stealing billions while pety chief his disfigured Nigeria.
Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by Blake755: 10:32am On Nov 09, 2021
jeyem:

Thank you for making me laugh, God bless you!!!
You are welcome is a great joy knowing I made someone start his day with smiles all the best
Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by Trustedapparel(m): 11:11am On Nov 09, 2021
Leebellow96:
A bike thief met his Waterloo today ����. BOYS disfigure the werey face .. IBADAN
. Una for kukuma kill am na
Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by oxygeng: 11:26am On Nov 09, 2021
Where is the bike he stole or attempted to steal?
Re: Suspected Bike Thief Caught In My Area In Ibadan Beaten To Pulp (Pictures) by CraigMorrison: 11:27am On Nov 09, 2021
Kajaard:
Nice one. I love seeing thieves faces being redesigned.

To the idiots that are complaining saying this is barbaric, I believe you have never experienced armed robbery attack before. If you have you will close your dirty mouths.

God bless you.

If their wife or kid get raped in front of them

They will shut their filthy mouth up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Stabs His Wife To Death After She Threatened To Divorce Him (Photos / NDLEA Arrests Two Suspects For Cocaine Trafficking (Pictured) / Emanuel Ifeyalyi Onyekanna & Chukwuemeka Kingsley Ezenwa Wanted In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.