Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

When She Said No Sex Until Marriage. As A Man Know This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When She Said No Sex Until Marriage. As A Man Know This (1863 Views)

MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / My Wife Insists No Sex Until Wedding Night Even After Our Traditional Wedding / My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Said No Sex Until Marriage. As A Man Know This by fineboynl(m): 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2021
You better know that she doesn't care about how you feel or if the relationship works or not. Such kind of girls doesn't put the future into consideration. So many of them have lost good men because of this. It's a sign of desperation and just to tie the nut their problem. Girls like this hardly make good home.

So if any man is ready to marry them they jump into it without any consideration. Such marriage doesn't last or comes with too many problem.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Said No Sex Until Marriage. As A Man Know This by Polynek(m): 10:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
Making sense somehow sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Said No Sex Until Marriage. As A Man Know This by amzee(m): 10:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
CONDOMS ARE FOR SMALL BOYS.

REAL MEN ARE PROTECTED BY GOD
Re: When She Said No Sex Until Marriage. As A Man Know This by SUCKCESSFUL: 10:32pm On Nov 08, 2021
It's funny what guys are going through just to get laid, this same sex I'm running from.
This life no balance o

2 Likes

Re: When She Said No Sex Until Marriage. As A Man Know This by Afamsi: 10:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
Oga my wife and I abstained from sex till after our traditional and wedding... We have no regrets. @ the person below, I dey bang am for atleast forty five minutes each time and she dey cum steady... Na her testimony and my own I share so.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Said No Sex Until Marriage. As A Man Know This by uthlaw: 11:02pm On Nov 08, 2021
Afamsi:
Oga my wife and I abstained from sex till after our traditional and wedding... We have no regrets
you are not not we.

5 Likes

Re: When She Said No Sex Until Marriage. As A Man Know This by mrgbenga1: 11:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
This life no balance.
Re: When She Said No Sex Until Marriage. As A Man Know This by Vision101(m): 11:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
What is in sex? I can't understand.

2 Likes

Re: When She Said No Sex Until Marriage. As A Man Know This by Sonnobax15(m): 11:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
amzee:
CONDOMS ARE FOR SMALL BOYS.

REAL MEN ARE PROTECTED BY GOD
lipsrsealed Na so....For future,hope you no go come create thread for nairaland to begin solicit for help on how to buy diapers for your unwanted baby cha tongue
Re: When She Said No Sex Until Marriage. As A Man Know This by amzee(m): 12:27am On Nov 09, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed Na so....For future,hope you no go come create thread for nairaland to begin solicit for help on how to buy diapers for your unwanted baby cha tongue
Man is ready anytime,anyday and anywhere.
As long as there is God,wetin mama and baby go chop no go hard us.
Re: When She Said No Sex Until Marriage. As A Man Know This by Richy4(m): 4:13am On Nov 09, 2021
Everyone is now a marriage counsellor and a relationship coach angry....It looks like relationship is now a one way traffic.. if it doesn't work out for MR A, It is compulsory it will not work out for MR B. shocked

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When She Said No Sex Until Marriage. As A Man Know This by GboyegaD(m): 4:30am On Nov 09, 2021
Many waited and they are happy for it and vice versa. Knowing how to discern is the most important thing.

10 Likes

Re: When She Said No Sex Until Marriage. As A Man Know This by Acidosis(m): 8:06am On Nov 09, 2021
If all women decide to open their thighs for all the men that came to propose relationship or marriage, there would be no woman left in this world with a presentable private part. In fact, your (own) woman's private would be as wide as a septic tank.

When a woman says no to sex, just know that a man somewhere is good with that decision. You're angry but someone somewhere is happy with her decision to keep a low or zero body count

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Said No Sex Until Marriage. As A Man Know This by Amanee(f): 10:00pm On Nov 09, 2021
Just say you're looking for sex

Relationship coach isonu undecided

5 Likes

Re: When She Said No Sex Until Marriage. As A Man Know This by cococandy(f): 10:10pm On Nov 09, 2021
So what’s your opinion on body count?
To have or not to have?
Because you sound very confused.
Do you want women to sleep with any man that comes their way just to make y’all happy but at the same are upset because women are having sex?

fineboynl:

You better know that she doesn't care about how you feel or if the relationship works or not. Such kind of care doesn't out the future into consideration. So many of them have lost a good men before of this. It's a sign of desperation and just to tie the nut their problem. Girls this hardly make good home.

So if any man is ready to marry them they jump into it without any consideration. Such marriage doesn't last or comes with too many problem.

8 Likes

Re: When She Said No Sex Until Marriage. As A Man Know This by fineboynl(m): 10:28pm On Nov 09, 2021
cococandy:
So what’s your opinion on body count?
To have or not to have?
Because you sound very confused.
Do you want women to sleep with any man that comes their way just to make y’all happy but at the same are upset because women are having sex?

lol. It’s called blackmail. Blackmailing a brother to marry you is nothing but desperation. How do girls expect a man the met to marry them just like that. If marriage is that easy why they are not married before getting to 30.
Re: When She Said No Sex Until Marriage. As A Man Know This by cococandy(f): 10:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
fineboynl:
lol. It’s called blackmail. Blackmailing a brother to marry you is nothing but desperation. How do girls expect a man the met to marry them just like that. If marriage is that easy why they are not married before getting to 30.

So what’s your opinion on body count then?
Answer

6 Likes

Re: When She Said No Sex Until Marriage. As A Man Know This by fineboynl(m): 10:39pm On Nov 09, 2021
cococandy:

So what’s your opinion on body count then?
Answer
they already have body count. Nothing is there anymore. What do you expect from 28 years old girls who started having sex at 14.

1 Like

Re: When She Said No Sex Until Marriage. As A Man Know This by cococandy(f): 10:50pm On Nov 09, 2021
fineboynl:
they already have body count. Nothing is there anymore. What do you expect from 28 years old girls who started having sex at 14.

Well that’s xtupid no offense. It is asinine to believe that because a woman has had consensual sexual relationships with someone before you, they must say yes to you as well. Having sex does not mean she has no right over her body anymore and must agree to everyone who comes her way.

It’s your entitlement and ego speaking when you believe that if someone else got a yes, then you deserve a yes as well. She doesn’t owe you her body.

Which leads me to ask, why are you interested in them if there’s nothing there anymore? Do you not like yourself?

If you can’t have a relationship without sex, find a woman who is okay with sleeping with you. There are thousands.

Don’t be fixated on the one who said no just because you believe you’re entitled to it.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When She Said No Sex Until Marriage. As A Man Know This by fineboynl(m): 11:07pm On Nov 09, 2021
cococandy:

Well that’s xtupid no offense. It’s is asinine to believe that because a woman has had consensual sexual relationships with someone before you, they must say yes to you as well. Having sex does not mean she has no right over her body anymore and must agree to everyone who comes her way.

It’s your entitlement and ego speaking when you believe that if someone else got a yes, then you deserve a yes as well. She doesn’t owe you her body.

Which leads me to ask, why are you interested in them if there’s nothing there anymore? Do you not like yourself?

If you can’t have a relationship without sex, find a woman who is okay with sleeping with you. There are thousands.

Don’t be fixated on the one who said no just because you believe you’re entitled to it.
I'm not entitled to it and sex means nothing to me, I am one of the few men who don't see sex to be anything. Maybe we are lucky. It better they say I don't want to have sex and I will take it that way, other than I must marry them before sex. Who does that? Definitely not mean. They are old newpaper which are use for akara and aboki suya. And theyshould be paying men to date them not the otherway round. They are much more younger women to date if it's sex.
Re: When She Said No Sex Until Marriage. As A Man Know This by cococandy(f): 11:19pm On Nov 09, 2021
fineboynl:
I'm not entitled to it and sex means nothing to me, I am one of the few men who don't see sex to be anything. Maybe we are lucky. It better they say I don't want to have sex and I will take it that way, other than I must marry them before sex. Who does that? Definitely not mean. They are old newpaper which are use for akara and aboki suya. And theyshould be paying men to date them not the otherway round . They are much more younger women to date if it's sex.

You saw all that, knew all that and still went for them. Why?
Your only disappointment is because you figured they would be easy to bed but that didn’t work out how you planned, hence your complaints.

9 Likes

Re: When She Said No Sex Until Marriage. As A Man Know This by fineboynl(m): 11:31pm On Nov 09, 2021
cococandy:

You saw all that, knew all that and still went for them. Why?
Your only disappointment is because you figured they would be easy to bed but that didn’t work out how you planned, hence your complaints.
lol. Like as I said it not about the sex. Not every guy is crazy over sex. But the act to blackmail some one with it is to lame. For a person like me it's something to make a joke out from. I am older and sometimes find myself taking to old lady as well. And this act is so common with them. It's not because they are decent it holy but because they want to marry

My point is if I needed sex I will go for younger women and it's very uncommon for younger women to see this.
Re: When She Said No Sex Until Marriage. As A Man Know This by jmoore(m): 11:33pm On Nov 09, 2021
People have standards. If you don't meet theirs, simply walk away.

I can never date or marry a woman who wants premarital sex.

Trying to blackmail women who don't want premarital sex is ridiculous. Go for your spec and stop stressing yourself. It's very easy to get your premarital sex spec, go into a brothel and get one.

6 Likes

Re: When She Said No Sex Until Marriage. As A Man Know This by cococandy(f): 11:45pm On Nov 09, 2021
But if you didn’t need sex, their decision to not have sex won’t bother you? Would it?

Since you’re older too, do you consider yourself old newspaper only good for wrapping akara and aboki suya? Or is that a description you only reserve for women? Why would any mature woman give you her time since that’s how low you think for them?
They can see through you and your BS

fineboynl:
lol. Like as I said it not about the sex. Not every guy is crazy over sex. But the act to blackmail some one with it is to lame. For a person like me it's something to make a joke out from. I am older and sometimes find myself taking to old lady as well. And this act is so common with them. It's not because they are decent it holy but because they want to marry

My point is if I needed sex I will go for younger women and it's very uncommon for younger women to see this.

8 Likes

Re: When She Said No Sex Until Marriage. As A Man Know This by greenie77: 11:56pm On Nov 09, 2021
fineboynl:

Stick to those who are willing to give you sex and those who are unwilling should not make you angry to the extent of creating such thread...... they lose nothing by not having sex with you, you are not their saviour.

6 Likes

Re: When She Said No Sex Until Marriage. As A Man Know This by fineboynl(m): 11:59pm On Nov 09, 2021
cococandy:
But if you didn’t need sex, their decision to not have sex won’t bother you? Would it?

Since you’re older too, do you consider yourself old newspaper only good for wrapping akara and aboki suya? Or is that a description you only reserve for women? Why would any mature woman give you her time since that’s how low you think for them?
They can see through you and your BS

I cannot be a newspaper when alot of women wanted me to marry them. So I would say I am hot in the market. There a lot of men who are desperate to marry maybe such kind of girls will be lucky to find them. But one thing for sure the marriage will be a disaster waiting to happen. In my school of thought such kind of blackmail marriage is a one chance.
Re: When She Said No Sex Until Marriage. As A Man Know This by money121(m): 12:02am On Nov 10, 2021
Ok
Re: When She Said No Sex Until Marriage. As A Man Know This by fineboynl(m): 12:02am On Nov 10, 2021
greenie77:

Stick to those who are willing to give you sex and those who are unwilling should not make you angry to the extent of creating such thread...... they lose nothing by not having sex with you, you are not their saviour.
it doesn't make me angry I'm only advising our men from my wealth of knowledge and understanding of women. Alot of guys don't know shit.
Re: When She Said No Sex Until Marriage. As A Man Know This by greenie77: 12:10am On Nov 10, 2021
fineboynl:
it doesn't make me angry I'm only advising our men from my wealth of knowledge and understanding of women. Alot of guys don't know shit.

No matter a woman's body count or none, she can still say NO. A man who is uncomfortable with her NO, should keep walking like Johnnie Walker.

5 Likes

Re: When She Said No Sex Until Marriage. As A Man Know This by Nobody: 12:26am On Nov 10, 2021

7 Likes

Re: When She Said No Sex Until Marriage. As A Man Know This by Double0h7(f): 1:51am On Nov 10, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
Omg, what did I just read? The way some of you dudes on Nairaland twist things can cause somebody's jaw to completely dislocate from their face. You will just take one thing and turn it upside down, compose nonsense and think you're actually convincing. Secondly, your attempt at arguing against a woman's personal choice for herself like it's any of your business is absurd, more so when your points are devoid of both logical and rational sense.

Thank you. I was stuck on *palm face* from beginning to end grin

The internet is a playground for social rejects grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Said No Sex Until Marriage. As A Man Know This by cococandy(f): 3:17am On Nov 10, 2021
Double0h7:

Thank you. I was stuck on *palm face* from beginning to end grin

The internet is a playground for social rejects grin
stop angry cheesy grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Senior,:is Green Earth Mattress A Good Product / Her Husband Is Forcing Her To Have A Caesarian Section! / A Wild Lion Bit More Then He Can Chew (buffalo Flips Lion Into The Air)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.