Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,759 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures (59670 Views)

Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) / B-lord Acquires New Range Rover (Photo) / Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by Blueprintz: 1:48pm On Nov 09, 2021
BlackPantherxXx:
grin

Riches...luxury bought from the suckers.

There's a sucker born every day.

Maga must pay.

Yahoo is the way.

That's all I have to say.

Let's call it a day grin

I dey rhyme abi ?

With this mindset of yours, you will hardly achieve great things.

We know that they are lot of yahoo boys out there disguising as Investor btc. E.g Damn niqqa from benin kingdom.

But, do you know that correct knowledge of crypto can make you massively rich in a short period of time?

You don't, that's why you said what you said.

#FactCheck: A coin was realise less than 1 hour ago at the price of $0.02 per coin and in less than 30 minutes the price has gone to $18 per coin... imagine you invest $100, that would have made you $7k+. The name of the coin is Shill/Usdt, available on Kucoin exchange only... check am before you quote.

I have courses I bought for more knowledge on crypto. I go give you free to change this you mindset. (Only you... no one else)

NB: Na house I dey through out yesterday with boxer, but I still make money from fiverr.

Learn... Learn... keep learning.
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by Safyan(m): 1:53pm On Nov 09, 2021
So if you marry make you leave your mama spoil your wife?
Unruly7:
Congratulations to her

If you get money spoil your wife

If you never marry spoil your mama

Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by dannybrasky(m): 1:56pm On Nov 09, 2021
nextBIGthing:
Money good ooo
Make the guy trend with caution bad eye plenty outside before we go hear EFCC invite again

Efcc once picked him,they impounded his 2015 Benz c300. They had nothing on him,he sued efcc,yet they didn’t release the car. He abandoned it with them and moved on.
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2021
E be like say u no know say na money be fine bobo cool
JBoss25:
She's not even fine abegi
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by JBoss25(m): 2:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
redcliff:

is your mother and or sister better looking?
yes I go soon drop their pics
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by Elidrisy20: 2:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
Chai guys make una cut soap for una fellow guys nah,con3 hard, but Yahoo dey save souls sha
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by Angelfrost(m): 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2021
Londonboyrep:
It’s like Nigerians don’t know the meaning of brand new. Brand new means from factory and no one else has ever owned it. Production of that model stopped in 2018. It’s still an achievement but calling it brand new is misleading. Congrats to him still.

So, what would you call or term it??!... It is certainly not fairly used or used!

Please, enlighten us!
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by Angelfrost(m): 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2021
od501:

I don't get it, why are fathers always out of the picture?? grin

They are always absent when the photographer comes around! tongue tongue tongue
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by Badonasty(m): 2:19pm On Nov 09, 2021
Omo...trap la n je
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by Angelfrost(m): 2:22pm On Nov 09, 2021
Blueprintz:

We know that they are lot of yahoo boys out there disguising as Investor btc. E.g Damn niqqa from benin kingdom.

But, do you know that correct knowledge of crypto can make you massively rich in a short period of time?

#FactCheck: A coin was realise less than 1 hour ago at the price of $0.02 per coin and in less than 30 minutes the price has gone to $18 per coin... imagine you invest $100, that would have made you $7k+. The name of the coin is Shill/Usdt, available on Kucoin exchange only... check am before you quote.

I have courses I bought for more knowledge on crypto. I go give you free to change this you mindset. (Only you... no one else)

NB: Na house I dey through out yesterday with boxer, but I still make money from fiverr.

WORD!!!... Internet is a gold mine for anyone who has the knowledge and desire or patience!

Pathetic Nigerian government keeps doing all it can to demonize it because they seem to enjoy watching their youths wallow in penury, and the youths sing the same dumb song with them.
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by Londonboyrep(m): 2:23pm On Nov 09, 2021
Angelfrost:

So, what would you call or term it??!... It is certainly not fairly used or used!

Please, enlighten us!
I’m tired. Please read up what brand new means. It means never been used by anyone else. It would still have nylon on the seats and knowing Nigerians ,the person who saw it fit to post this would make sure he shows you pictures of the car with nylon on the seat and possibly the speedometer showing 0 mileage. This is the old model of Evogue so there is no way it is brand new. Even if you buy the new model it could still not be brand new if someone else has previously owned it but this is the old model of the car so it’s impossible for it to be brand new. To answer your question - I don’t know the difference between fairly used and used. But this car has certainly been ‘used’ by someone else. Use that information how you will.
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 2:25pm On Nov 09, 2021
Buy nd hold cryptocurrency for 2yrs nd u can do any of these.. nobody told me about this unfortunately but I figured it out myself nd so see u in 2yrs time..
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by Dericinn: 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2021
Unruly7:
Congratulations to her

If you get money spoil your wife

If you never marry spoil your mama

Modified
Y'all asking me about Papa
If una Papa treat una well make una spoil am
My papa no treat us we'll

Though we gave him befitting burial

Omo you just my twin in this very aspect
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by Chibuezem(m): 2:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
Sagaciousp:
Papa nko
?
don't mind them...
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by Dericinn: 2:31pm On Nov 09, 2021
BabaCommander:
I need clean money.

So you saying his isn’t clean ba ..LOL
Omo truth be told clean money can’t make u a billionaire
It would only give you an average comfortable life bro
No cap ...

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by lastchild: 2:32pm On Nov 09, 2021
plz, how lucrative is this bitcoin of a business, I've heard this thing alot that i should try it out
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by SATANlST: 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2021
this is the only legit buy. not that thing wey angel and co dey do. buying range with kpweskus no follow
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2021
Londonboyrep:
It’s like Nigerians don’t know the meaning of brand new. Brand new means from factory and no one else has ever owned it. Production of that model stopped in 2018. It’s still an achievement but calling it brand new is misleading. Congrats to him still.

Make we hear word
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by Newboss(m): 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2021
Londonboyrep:
Please stop embarrassing yourself. Yes, its Range Rover Evogue but the model/specifications has changed since 2018!!! The interior now is very very different- steering wheel and dashboard. The exterior has also changed lightly. It’s a trick car manufacturers use all the time to get people to change their cars every few years. So in same vein Mercedes Benz E, C or S Class has been same model all these years? Smh arguing for arguing sakes. You don’t know what you are saying and it’s me who’s confusing myself. A quick google search will show you what the new Evogue looks like!

https://www.driving.co.uk/news/new-cars/2019-range-rover-evoque-prices-release-date-images-details/amp/

You said they have stopped production of that model, yes? Then I am telling you that they have not stopped the production of that model.

Take simple correction and move. The model is Evoque and it's still in production. Nothing else you say is relevant to the discussion.

Have a nice day.
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by talk2maurice(m): 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2021
Baba God o...pick up my call abeg..
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by AntichristXXX: 2:40pm On Nov 09, 2021
Blueprintz:

Bro, Please I need the courses too.
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by Blackdisciple(m): 2:42pm On Nov 09, 2021
Nice one ...

I hope she ain't cheating on him sha
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by Streetdreamx(m): 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2021
COURVOISier:

One dry gin or one crate of beer.
and walking stick.
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by Angelfrost(m): 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
Londonboyrep:
I’m tired. Please read up what brand new means. It means never been used by anyone else. It would still have nylon on the seats and knowing Nigerians ,the person who saw it fit to post this would make sure he shows you pictures of the car with nylon on the seat and possibly the speedometer showing 0 mileage. This is the old model of Evogue so there is no way it is brand new. Even if you buy the new model it could still not be brand new if someone else has previously owned it but this is the old model of the car so it’s impossible for it to be brand new. To answer your question - I don’t know the difference between fairly used and used. But this car has certainly been ‘used’ by someone else. Use that information how you will.

Okay... I quite understand. Thank you.
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by tnerro1(m): 2:56pm On Nov 09, 2021
[quote author=JBoss25 post=107461721] She's not even fine abegi[/quote

no be every yellow woman Dey fine sha, Just imagine if na black color she carry grin
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by Londonboyrep(m): 2:59pm On Nov 09, 2021
Newboss:

You said they have stopped production of that model, yes? Then I am telling you that they have not stopped the production of that model.

Take simple correction and move. The model is Evoque and it's still in production. Nothing else you say is relevant to the discussion.

Have a nice day.
No, at best that’s an Evogue 2018 model. Cars are modelled by the year they were made so your argument makes no sense at all. And to further buttress my point the new model of Evogue does not look like this. A google search will tell you this. THEY HAVE STOPPED THE PRODUCTION OF THIS PARTICULAR MODEL IN QUESTION SINCE 2018. HOW HARD IS IT FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND THIS

Have a nice day too.
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by od501: 3:08pm On Nov 09, 2021
Angelfrost:

They are always absent when the photographer comes around! tongue tongue tongue

Shey una SIM card no go break if una call em for phone to join the picture?
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by PotatoSalad(m): 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2021
JBoss25:
She's not even fine abegi
Show us your wife.
Vaseline chairman
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by Patosky4U: 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2021
lesbiconverter:
grin
I'm waiting for MMM lord and dogecoins lord grin

Just hold on you will soon hear from Shiba Inu Lord cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by Angelfrost(m): 3:17pm On Nov 09, 2021
od501:

Shey una SIM card no go break if una call em for phone to join the picture?

People wey dey busy calls anyhow... embarassed
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by spencekat(m): 3:29pm On Nov 09, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
So being fine is what makes a good wife?

By the time you jam one Caterpillar..

You no go ever see that finess..lipsrsealed
But that woman is fine na.
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by Munzy14(m): 3:39pm On Nov 09, 2021
So cute when guys spend on their better half...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others / EFCC Investigating Kessington Adebutu ‘Baba Ijebu’ Over Tax Fraud / How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.