Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures (59676 Views)

Bitcoin Lord Recovers His Cars From EFCC (Photos) / B-lord Acquires New Range Rover (Photo) / Bitcoin Lord Acquires New Mansion And Cars After EFCC Release - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by nedekid: 3:45pm On Nov 09, 2021
justdogitto:
Obi cubana's friends that lodged him for two days at a five star hotel will soon invite him too...
Seems those Cubana friends lodged this guy for quite over a week was it last year or early this year. He came out free.
What ever he does, he seems to be doing it well.
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by COURVOISier(m): 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
AyomideOG01:

Mugu...
Like your PAPA tongue
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by COURVOISier(m): 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2021
Thunderfayayou:

If you be papa,spoil yourself ooooo. No wait for any child to come spoil you. Unless you wan get drunk

I dey tell you my brother. These women no dey encourage their children to remember papa.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by Thunderfayayou: 3:56pm On Nov 09, 2021
COURVOISier:

I dey tell you my brother. These women no dey encourage their children to remember papa.

That's what many women want. To shift the children's attention away from their fathers to themselves

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by COURVOISier(m): 3:56pm On Nov 09, 2021
playapayaski:

Imagine, but na papa/husband buy for him wife so n take good care of the gyal in the picture SMH.. too bad if u a man saying this, just too bad. Opinions tho

No misquote me bros, I talk generally, children hardly remember their father.
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by jimtemi1: 4:06pm On Nov 09, 2021
Unruly7:
Congratulations to her

If you get money spoil your wife

If you never marry spoil your mama

Modified
Y'all asking me about Papa
If una Papa treat una well make una spoil am
My papa no treat us we'll

Though we gave him befitting burial

lesson!! Make you too spoil your children oo, to avert the situation

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by TechSkill: 4:06pm On Nov 09, 2021
IKBARUTEN11:
Trouble dy sleep inyanga wan go wake am

Efcc will now be getting ready to arrest him for buying the ride for his woman just because he is an Eastern
dem no get sense na...
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by Bamzyriches451: 4:06pm On Nov 09, 2021
Wawu
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
So being fine is what makes a good wife?

By the time you jam one Caterpillar..

You no go ever see that finess..lipsrsealed
That one eyes still close. Most likely a kid.

1 Like

Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 09, 2021
Blueprintz:

With this mindset of yours, you will hardly achieve great things.

We know that they are lot of yahoo boys out there disguising as Investor btc. E.g Damn niqqa from benin kingdom.

But, do you know that correct knowledge of crypto can make you massively rich in a short period of time?

You don't, that's why you said what you said.

#FactCheck: A coin was realise less than 1 hour ago at the price of $0.02 per coin and in less than 30 minutes the price has gone to $18 per coin... imagine you invest $100, that would have made you $7k+. The name of the coin is Shill/Usdt, available on Kucoin exchange only... check am before you quote.

I have courses I bought for more knowledge on crypto. I go give you free to change this you mindset. (Only you... no one else)

NB: Na house I dey through out yesterday with boxer, but I still make money from fiverr.

Learn... Learn... keep learning.

Where u buy the courses.. I dey interested abeg. I need am
Modified: I done see some for Udemy. Thanks for the inspiration
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by APCNig: 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2021
Unruly7:
Congratulations to her

Modified

And you still hate him even in death. I don't think you can enter Heaven.
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by Unruly7(m): 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
APCNig:

And you still hate him even in death. I don't think you can enter Heaven.

You will not understand

Don't judge what you no nothing about sir

Carry these your religious thing out here please

When he was doing all that you were no where to be found

Abeg no provoke me sir

Thank you
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by Unruly7(m): 5:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
jimtemi1:
lesson!! Make you too spoil your children oo, to avert the situation

Exactly
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by yomibrain: 5:17pm On Nov 09, 2021
I desperately need 15 GCE registration pins, any help.

you can reach me here:

yomibrain@gmai.com

Thanks.
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by Gunayo(m): 5:22pm On Nov 09, 2021
Unruly7:
Congratulations to her

Modified

For me, my papa treat me well but death did not allow him to enjoy the fruits of his labour. Rest in peace Papa. For those of you that your parents are still alive, please take good care of them. Their blessings through prayer is very vital

2 Likes

Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by Burgerlomo: 5:34pm On Nov 09, 2021
RapistOnBail:
grin

Wife wey I go still fvck

Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by NaijaSumi: 5:35pm On Nov 09, 2021
Social media must acknowledge.

Laughter ooo
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by dallasi: 5:45pm On Nov 09, 2021
Unruly7:
Congratulations to her

Modified

ka ji dan iska ko

Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by Ccss: 6:03pm On Nov 09, 2021
Bitcoin lord indeed or scammmlord
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by Calitoscassius(m): 6:21pm On Nov 09, 2021
What da hell is a bitcoin lord? undecided next time we will read that the FBI have arrested him for fraud. Invictus Obi and husspupi comes to mind cheesy
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by Calitoscassius(m): 6:23pm On Nov 09, 2021
Ccss:
Bitcoin lord indeed or scammmlord
I wonder! Next time will read that the US FBI have arrested him for fraud.
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by eaglez(m): 7:47pm On Nov 09, 2021
U self go be papa some day o
COURVOISier:

One dry gin or one crate of beer.
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by Steve0022: 7:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
Newboss:

It's not brand new.

However, Range Rover Evoque is still in production

Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by Londonboyrep(m): 8:04pm On Nov 09, 2021
[quote author=Steve0022 post=107472850][/quote] Thank you o. This what I’ve been saying wey them talk say my mouth dey smell.
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by thunderbabs: 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2021
Unruly7:
Congratulations to her

Modified

Aye oooo
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by Newboss(m): 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2021
[quote author=Steve0022 post=107472850][/quote]

What's your point? You just posted more proof that Evoque is still in production
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by Londonboyrep(m): 8:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
Newboss:

What's your point? You just posted more proof that Evoque is still in production
Guy you stubborn o. No one is saying the Evoque is no longer in production what we are saying is the model posted by Op is not the recent model, it is the old model and therefore the car is not brand new! Damn.
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by OChimex: 8:15pm On Nov 09, 2021
Londonboyrep:
It’s like Nigerians don’t know the meaning of brand new. Brand new means from factory and no one else has ever owned it. Production of that model stopped in 2018. It’s still an achievement but calling it brand new is misleading. Congrats to him still.

My brother abeg help me ask ooo.

This one wey get small change for bitcoin dey answer Btcoin Lord.

Imagine Elon Musk and Co wey own like 70 percent of Btc in circulation go dey answer wetin...

Na this too much hyping and pride make we no dey go far in Africa.

Person buy Tokumbo car of wey fit pass 50k dollars, dey post am upandown. Small James wey Manchester united don sack and little little boys wey never reach 25 dey buy Lamboghini Urus worth over 300k pounds, like say them dey buy sachet water, yet dem humble no say dem never arrive.

We get little achievement here our head go too swell and we go think say we Don arrive, then stop working harder..

Though congrats to them oo eno easy, but make we too take am easy here for this part of the world, cos we dey like 1 thousand years behind
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2021
Blueprintz:

With this mindset of yours, you will hardly achieve great things.

We know that they are lot of yahoo boys out there disguising as Investor btc. E.g Damn niqqa from benin kingdom.

But, do you know that correct knowledge of crypto can make you massively rich in a short period of time?

You don't, that's why you said what you said.

#FactCheck: A coin was realise less than 1 hour ago at the price of $0.02 per coin and in less than 30 minutes the price has gone to $18 per coin... imagine you invest $100, that would have made you $7k+. The name of the coin is Shill/Usdt, available on Kucoin exchange only... check am before you quote.

I have courses I bought for more knowledge on crypto. I go give you free to change this you mindset. (Only you... no one else)

NB: Na house I dey through out yesterday with boxer, but I still make money from fiverr.

Learn... Learn... keep learning.

Bro abeg which platform u dey use trade?
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by playapayaski: 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2021
COURVOISier:

No misquote me bros, I talk generally, children hardly remember their father.

Sarcasm i guess..
But na wa o, I dey closer to popsy n dey reason e matter first Sha compared to my mum. Maybe it's cos I'm equally a father, I understand d struggles n what it means to be a man..
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by Solofresh2: 8:26pm On Nov 09, 2021
Unruly7:
Congratulations to her

Modified

You are saying rubbish
Re: Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures by Qmoneyhigh(m): 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2021
This tono SoBe Nokia phone is for everyone, wether rich, average or poor grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Investigating Kessington Adebutu ‘Baba Ijebu’ Over Tax Fraud / Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others / How Sandra Iheuwa Became CEO Of 5 Companies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.