Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,049 members, 7,849,242 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:02 PM

Tessy Diamond Shines In Lovely Photos - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tessy Diamond Shines In Lovely Photos (52759 Views)

'I Am Madam Not Baby' - BBNaija's Angel Smith Says As She Shines In New Photos / Meet Tessy Isioma Olotta, Cross BBNaija Instagram Handler (Photos) / Tessy 'Mama T' Plus-Sized Nollywood Actress Now Making Waves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tessy Diamond Shines In Lovely Photos by wunmi590(m): 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2021
TheOnlyUyai:
This girl fit get boyfriend so?

This is some mens best food, trust me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tessy Diamond Shines In Lovely Photos by streetsoldier1(m): 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2021
someone should pls tell her the truth nah
Re: Tessy Diamond Shines In Lovely Photos by richmanrichard: 12:47am On Nov 10, 2021
Queenslander:
No comment lipsrsealed
hahaha! u must commeny.Personally, i weak.
Re: Tessy Diamond Shines In Lovely Photos by richmanrichard: 12:51am On Nov 10, 2021
Hemanwel:
How can one person be so many like this? Funny thing is that, she didn't just grow to become this size, all of a sudden; it was gradual. While she was growing overweight, her parents had thought it was evidence of good living.

I have said it before and will not stop saying it: being overweight and obese is a DISEASE! Guys, hit the gym and shed some damn weight! You are doing yourself no damn good, after all!
chisos! how many is she? bro, make u fear God na.
Re: Tessy Diamond Shines In Lovely Photos by Godson32(m): 1:01am On Nov 10, 2021
I dey like breasts buy no be this kind one
Re: Tessy Diamond Shines In Lovely Photos by alexola20(m): 6:18am On Nov 10, 2021
How can this one be “plus”?
This is an OVERSIZE actress!
Re: Tessy Diamond Shines In Lovely Photos by Hayee(f): 8:44am On Nov 10, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Eeeewwww!! What kinda ugly creature is this? undecided this creature will smell really horrible.
toor tongue tongue tongue
As horrible as you might think she looks, she is some men's spec oooo cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Tessy Diamond Shines In Lovely Photos by CzarChris(m): 8:59am On Nov 10, 2021
nextBIGthing:
I wonder the kind gbola wey go fit satisfy this one
She go get large appetite for gbola
Funny enough, girls like this are the easiest to satisfy on bed. But yes see all these acrobatic lepa? The Lord is your strength.
Re: Tessy Diamond Shines In Lovely Photos by Stanleyville(m): 7:50pm On Nov 11, 2021
Moonie911:
And what truth is that, you think she doesn't know she is fat, she knows and choose to be happy and celebrate herself. You are the type that will want to frustrate someone because of their problems by shoving up their face all the time.
Nobody knows her struggle and losing weight is not easy instead of been depressed she choose to be happy. So take your negative thoughts and shove up your ass because like I said life is too short.
Slim, fat everybody go die one day

Show me your pic ...I want to see something fes...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Comedienne Princess Ends 7 Month Marriage / Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] / Tiwa Savage Reacts To Teebillz ‘Spiritual Maintenance’ Post On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.