Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] (52730 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji And Stephen Nnaji, Her Younger Brother, Take A Ride / Nigerian Celebrities Who Crush On Anthony Joshua (Pictures) / Genevieve Nnaji And AJ Cham: The Real Story Behind The White Man & The Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by ChuzzyBlog: 2:04am On Sep 05, 2015
Obviously, Genevieve Nnaji [Pictured above] is an amazing personality the the Nigerian Entertainment industry and abroad. She is most times referred to as the queen of Nollywood. She has been a role model and a source of inspiration to many young ladies in Nigeria and beyond.

With all her achievements, Style and Class, it is only normal for men to crush over her but when Celebrities like her start "Crushing" too, that means there must be something about the ebony-hued innocent looking damsel from Mbaise, Imo State for many of her colleagues’ fantasies to revolve around her.

Probably its her social discipline; i wouldn't know, but Genny who is a mother of one, has little or no scandals compared to her contemporaries.

Now lets take a look at Celebrities who have had and still have Crush on the "goddess". Lets roll......

D’BANJ
Honestly, I’m not dating Genevieve. Let me clear the air now. I never had a crush on her.

JOHN AGOHA
‘Genevieve is my crush. When we were together at an event recently, I told her that. I like petite woman who I can ‘possess.’ However, I know I can’t get her because there are some political issues involved, but if she’s willing to be mine, I’ll drop anything for her…if she agrees to marry me today, we’ll do the wedding tomorrow in a quiet way, because I don’t like elaborate weddings. It’s supposed to be a quiet affair.’

PATORANKING
‘My Woman, My Everything’ and Genevieve’s picture was one of the first he put up on Instagram to promote the song. Of course, his action was quickly translated to mean that he has the hots for the screen gem, and he hasn’t come out to deny that since then.

PHYNO:
‘Genevieve Nnaji is my crush. I will give anything to have her. I can’t rule out dating her because nothing is impossible. It should be noted that Phyno repeatedly chanted Genevieve’s­ name in his album,’No Guts, No Glory.’

YUNG L
‘Genevieve is everything in a woman, I’m so crazy about her. She is single, I’m single, and I want to date her.’

WIZKID
‘I really had a crush on Genevieve until I met her and I realized she was my aunty. I love her. When I was a kid, I loved watching her movies. I met her when I was with my older uncles, they told her to come meet their boy (me) and I said ‘Good evening ma’. It is all good though, I still love you Genevieve,’

MI
He once confessed that he has a crush on Genny during a TV programme. I wouldn’t even make out with her, I will just stand in the elevator very close to her and soak up her aura. Like, is she an angel or a real human being?’

LYNXX
‘If I was to get trapped in an elevator with someone, it would be Genevieve Nnaji.’ He has reportedly proclaimed his love for Genny to his friends on many occassions.

BANKY W
Banky W once confessed this much in an interview saying, ‘I tried (to have her) but Genevieve is Genevieve. I had a big crush on her at one point but now, we are really cool friends.’

Do you also crush on her? Me.............

Source:
http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2015/09/male-celebrities-who-crush-on-genevieve.html

cc:
lalasticlala

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by HungerBAD: 2:05am On Sep 05, 2015
Men will always be men.

It's always the same the morning after. Truth is, you guys just want her in bed, but in the morning you will discover she is just like that same girl you slept with a day earlier.

There is nothing special about her, she is just ANOTHER female.

These guys with low self esteem, and probably with a more beautiful but less well known girlfriend, should stop day dreaming about how love making with Genevieve will be like.

154 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by Airforce1(m): 2:11am On Sep 05, 2015
The lady I'm crushing on is currently in the arms of another man

Photo below

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by DrLee(m): 2:12am On Sep 05, 2015
this lady fine abeg!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by ChuzzyBlog: 7:22am On Sep 05, 2015
DrLee:
this lady fine abeg!

Genny or the lady with the guy above? wink

1 Like

Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by ChuzzyBlog: 8:20am On Sep 05, 2015
lalasticlala............ FP things
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by pretydiva(f): 8:43am On Sep 05, 2015
If dem like mk dem crush crash land sef,genny nor go reason dem

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by ellahzy(f): 8:43am On Sep 05, 2015
but the bitter truth is that celebrity marriages(celeb nd another celeb) don't last except few embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 05, 2015
Lynxx and Banky W.

Men with Class and swag.

3 Likes

Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by Dottore: 8:43am On Sep 05, 2015
Op you didn't add me. Pls tell others to back off because I have upper hand.

3 Likes

Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by Nobody: 8:44am On Sep 05, 2015
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by juddexy2(m): 8:44am On Sep 05, 2015
Lol..wizkid say na 'Aunty'

grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by Qunlexus4u(m): 8:44am On Sep 05, 2015
grin angry. C
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by adesegun121(m): 8:44am On Sep 05, 2015
List of celebrity.. Who wish to bleep geneviene becos of her money..

Crush koo... Cash ni...

Gene na national cake.. Every man want to eat inside...

Dem tink say na play e no easy sef...
Still dey respect Atiku for that..
As e bleep her front and pay...

Nigeria actress don become intl olosho since 1999 AD

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by chuzzyofficial(m): 8:45am On Sep 05, 2015
Dottore:
Op you didn't add me. Pls tell others to back off because I have upper hand.

Yet to get a quote of your confession about her... wink

1 Like

Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by olaglamour(f): 8:45am On Sep 05, 2015
Noted
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by chuzzyofficial(m): 8:46am On Sep 05, 2015
pretydiva:
If dem like mk dem crush crash land sef,genny nor go reason dem

Why?
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 05, 2015
So? Who crush don help? Make she just do go marry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by Bollove: 8:46am On Sep 05, 2015
HungerBAD:
Men will always be men.

It's always the same the morning after. Truth is, you guys just want her in bed, but in the morning you will discover she is just like that same girl you slept with a day earlier.

There is nothing special about her, she is just ANOTHER female.

These guys with low self esteem, and probably with a more beautiful but less well known girlfriend, should stop day dreaming about how love making with Genevieve will be like.

True talk from this guy.
U make more sense in this kinda issue than Politics !!!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by tunmmyunited(m): 8:47am On Sep 05, 2015
What is my own?
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by jazinogold(m): 8:47am On Sep 05, 2015
this list is incomplete without my name included!
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by Nobody: 8:48am On Sep 05, 2015
Airforce1:
The lady I'm crushing on is currently in the arms of another man

Photo below
can you gerrarahia pls angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by BCISLTD: 8:50am On Sep 05, 2015
I've sat on her bed before. .......I went to work ni ooo grin

Check my signature Call or whatsapp
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by Damalex4luv(m): 8:51am On Sep 05, 2015
Hmmm I no be celeb oooo but walahi I dey on that list, I so much love that lady, she's a woman of any man's dream.

3 Likes

Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 05, 2015
And this made FP.

__fuck.
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by oshibote1: 8:52am On Sep 05, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by M4gunners: 8:52am On Sep 05, 2015
Ok make una dey crush dey go. Na me go marry her wen i don hammer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by RobinHez(m): 8:52am On Sep 05, 2015
I almost miss FP grin

#Godwin

erm...make dem leave that woman jhor... angry

my signature should be more interesting grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by 400billionman: 8:52am On Sep 05, 2015
How much have they earned crushing on a single mother. ?

1 Like

Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by Amanwulu1(m): 8:52am On Sep 05, 2015
Genny baby.
Re: Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] by MzzTega(f): 8:53am On Sep 05, 2015
She got class,she got brains,she's a beauty.
She got them.
#crushingisallowed.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pat Ugwu: "Dating A Funny Girl Like Me Is Very Risky" / Bolanle Ninalowo Raises Alarm As Fraudsters Device New Ways To Scam People / 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Stylishly Rocked The Trending Tracksuit Pants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.