Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,051 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice (23074 Views)

‘I'm Still A Virgin’ – BBNaija Alex Unusual Reveals (Photo) / Why I Rejected 2018 Range Rover Birthday Gift – Alex Unusual / Alex Unusual At 23: Alex Asogwa Celebrates Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice by Munzy14(m): 2:32pm On Nov 09, 2021
DaInferno:
her last sentence caught up with you mahn grin
Hahahahaha...uppercut.. grin grin
Re: Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice by JBoss25(m): 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2021
hardon1:
If you no baff well you go small, even if your skin be like naaman own after the miracle, you go smell
u dey bath well
Re: Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice by Gmajor(m): 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
E be like say Na people like you she dey talk about
InvestorRicky:
Clearly ladies of these day put all their efforts & money on their body while leaving their brain empty. Ask her alitle question requiring mental reasoning & you will see the condition of her brain & how bad it smells.
Re: Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice by Rocktation(f): 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2021
Kaii. Someone cannot give good advice in peace again.
Re: Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice by godofuck231: 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2021
This girl when Be like soured pawpaw
Re: Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice by Kyase(m): 3:05pm On Nov 09, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
I am good son of a good man remember wink smiley
na true
Your dad must be proud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice by Bamzyriches451: 4:02pm On Nov 09, 2021
Everybody Sha wan turn motivational speaker
Las las this girl puna go dey smell like death rat
Re: Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice by 6ixT8: 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
see the subtitle shading...
Re: Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice by clockwisereport: 4:42pm On Nov 09, 2021
Penywise:
This girl wey dey moan like animal. Sabi her that year for hilltop, unn.

She kick your ass for Maryland?

You even tried to take her out to Brotherly Supermarket but still, she dumped you the way Abakpa dumped dog meat
Re: Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice by Imustnottalk: 5:23pm On Nov 09, 2021
I don't why people think people who have body or mouth odour aren't hygiene enough or they are not neat that's not truth most of them are more hygiene than you just that
the situations are beyond them . everyone has different body systems because you smell nice or good you are now body shamming them thats bad they are going through alot of you don't know
Re: Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice by OscarJaden(m): 5:29pm On Nov 09, 2021
She has small small breast
Re: Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice by stuffs4me(m): 5:48pm On Nov 09, 2021
Person wey no fine no go fine.

Nothing to write home about.
Re: Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice by donhils: 5:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
So in essence we should stop buying designers perfumes or what?
Re: Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice by Ccss: 5:53pm On Nov 09, 2021
I will smash you and pass
Re: Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice by muheeb01(m): 9:07pm On Nov 09, 2021
Having good skin is important tho...and your skin deserves an attention and be taking care of,incase you need natural black soap that treats all skin condituon and make your skin glow,pure natural ingredients,I'll formulate it for u and you'll thank me later
Re: Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice by pweetiedee(m): 10:53pm On Nov 09, 2021
InvestorRicky:
Clearly ladies of these day put all their efforts & money on their body while leaving their brain empty. Ask her alitle question requiring mental reasoning & you will see the condition of her brain & how bad it smells.

Try dey baff. Then buy perfume. This kind post no go dey vex you again.
Re: Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice by InvestorRicky(m): 10:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
pweetiedee:

Try dey baff. Then buy perfume. This kind post no go dey vex you again.

cheesy cheesy cheesy I be fine boy wey fine girls wey get level pass this Kangaroo dey trip for & I'm extremely neat. Check my picture I b fine boy wit swagg & I get some of the finest babes around
Re: Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice by pweetiedee(m): 11:32pm On Nov 09, 2021
InvestorRicky:

cheesy cheesy cheesy I be fine boy wey fine girls wey get level pass this Kangaroo dey trip for & I'm extremely neat. Check my picture I b fine boy wit swagg & I get some of the finest babes around

Okay, fine boy.

Buy perfume.

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice by Forthepeople21(f): 7:16pm On Nov 10, 2021
She shouldn’t even be showing her face in public, so many people have dirt on her while she parades around as holier than thou. Gtfoh.
Clout chasing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mimi Orjiekwe To Make Nina Brand Ambassador Of Her Makeup Line / Waje Stuns In Green Jumpsuit As She Steps Out For New Year Event / Photos From Toyin Afolayan's 57th Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.