Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,956 members, 7,814,242 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

Unfair: This Lady Was Rejected At A Job Interview Because She Has A Big Tummy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Unfair: This Lady Was Rejected At A Job Interview Because She Has A Big Tummy (3097 Views)

Why I Got Rejected At A Customer Care Interview / My Take On The Applicant That Was Rejected For Being Short / Meet Job Hunter Who Got 30 Interviews But Was Rejected Because Of His Neck Tatto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unfair: This Lady Was Rejected At A Job Interview Because She Has A Big Tummy by Kewizzi(f): 8:13am On Nov 09, 2021

Re: Unfair: This Lady Was Rejected At A Job Interview Because She Has A Big Tummy by youngblaq: 11:46am On Nov 09, 2021
Wey d lady and her tummy wey big

1 Like

Re: Unfair: This Lady Was Rejected At A Job Interview Because She Has A Big Tummy by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 09, 2021
She should apply for the UNITED STATES ASYLUM using every implicating document she can lay her hands on. Writing that she's being rejected!
She should be asked to go to their Official website and look that up.
It works like Magic. She may be Lucky!
Re: Unfair: This Lady Was Rejected At A Job Interview Because She Has A Big Tummy by robinso01(m): 2:26pm On Nov 09, 2021
Women hating against women
Re: Unfair: This Lady Was Rejected At A Job Interview Because She Has A Big Tummy by SkengRay: 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
You sef why you get big tummy grin after them employ you finish you go come chop the whole organisation

2 Likes

Re: Unfair: This Lady Was Rejected At A Job Interview Because She Has A Big Tummy by ProfGday(m): 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2021
I smell lies
Re: Unfair: This Lady Was Rejected At A Job Interview Because She Has A Big Tummy by crestedaguiyi: 6:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
Certain Physical appearance are required for certain jobs.

Sorry

7 Likes

Re: Unfair: This Lady Was Rejected At A Job Interview Because She Has A Big Tummy by eteebanky1: 8:44pm On Nov 09, 2021
nonsense and ingredients
Re: Unfair: This Lady Was Rejected At A Job Interview Because She Has A Big Tummy by Onyenna(m): 9:13pm On Nov 09, 2021
Hehehee......

Doesn’t sound real to me though....... I mean, you can be rejected cos you lack certain physical attributes(depending on the place of work) but I don’t think they’d say it to your face......
Re: Unfair: This Lady Was Rejected At A Job Interview Because She Has A Big Tummy by Jeon(f): 10:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
Wow Nigeria is gradually turning into SEOUL.

Re: Unfair: This Lady Was Rejected At A Job Interview Because She Has A Big Tummy by Joelobioha(m): 11:33pm On Nov 09, 2021
Maybe she looked like an embezzler
Re: Unfair: This Lady Was Rejected At A Job Interview Because She Has A Big Tummy by Gadafii: 12:43am On Nov 10, 2021
Believe what people say online at your peril

Ask this lady which company rejected her now, she won't be able to mention a verifiable one
Re: Unfair: This Lady Was Rejected At A Job Interview Because She Has A Big Tummy by udede(m): 4:32am On Nov 10, 2021
You guys should know that your looks says a lot about you.
Come to think of it, do you know that pastors withh pot bellies are now rejected carefully at certain penticostal church functions
Re: Unfair: This Lady Was Rejected At A Job Interview Because She Has A Big Tummy by Africanwardrobe(m): 4:47am On Nov 10, 2021
Kewizzi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OKst249tYeo
Some jobs like that of an air hostess's and some receptionist jobs' depending on d company's reputation requires a certain unavoidable level of attractiveness and body shape. I'm not taking sides, i feel for her, however she should understand that taking good care of herself is key, now it took her the loss of a job to know this hard fact.
This is why having your own business matters a lot... November edition of Close More Sales Online, the biggest seminar ever, to teach u how to onboard new customers with the use of Facebook, IG and Google digital marketing tools commences by Friday 12th. To learn more just chat me on WhatsApp with dz no zero eight one zero 639 zero seven four one, thanks

(1) (Reply)

N-power C2 Beneficiary Verification / Keystone Bank Entry Level Test / My Experience With Gnld Job Opportunity. have you ever experienced this before?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.