Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,408 members, 7,853,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:46 AM

I Need Professional Help To Setup 6 Acres Cucumber Farm - March 2022 - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need Professional Help To Setup 6 Acres Cucumber Farm - March 2022 (472 Views)

My Profitable Cucumber Farm . / My Cucumber Farm Dairy / Lady Shows Her Cucumber Farm In Anambra As She Goes For Harvest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Professional Help To Setup 6 Acres Cucumber Farm - March 2022 by 9jaHubSpot: 11:20am On Nov 09, 2021
I Need Professional Help To Setup 6 Acres Cucumber Farm - March 2022

Is there any Nairalander that is willing to manage this process and my cassava farm with experience ?

I'm willing to pay if I can get a professional to manage the process from start to finish

I am willing to source for four manual workers

I am interested in setting it up either in Ogun or Oyo state
Re: I Need Professional Help To Setup 6 Acres Cucumber Farm - March 2022 by 9jaHubSpot: 11:22am On Nov 09, 2021
Help farmerakinloye
Re: I Need Professional Help To Setup 6 Acres Cucumber Farm - March 2022 by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 09, 2021
9jaHubSpot:

Is there any Nairalander that is willing to manage this process and my cassava farm with experience ?

I'm willing to pay if I can get a professional to manage the process from start to finish

I would have been able to offer professional advice on this but my location is far from where you intend to situate the farm.
Re: I Need Professional Help To Setup 6 Acres Cucumber Farm - March 2022 by akinsmail51: 12:26pm On Nov 09, 2021
9jaHubSpot:

We can be of help, contact Tenera Farms Ltd for details.

Re: I Need Professional Help To Setup 6 Acres Cucumber Farm - March 2022 by 9jaHubSpot: 12:35pm On Nov 09, 2021
matex97:
I would have been able to offer professional advice on this but my location is far from where you intend to situate the farm.

If I get a professional I'm comfortable with, I can move the project to the location of the professional

OR

You can visit twice a week
Re: I Need Professional Help To Setup 6 Acres Cucumber Farm - March 2022 by 9jaHubSpot: 12:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
akinsmail51:

We can be of help, contact Tenera Farms Ltd for details.

I don't want educated farmers whose financial budgets is over the roof
Re: I Need Professional Help To Setup 6 Acres Cucumber Farm - March 2022 by 9jaHubSpot: 6:23pm On Nov 09, 2021
Re: I Need Professional Help To Setup 6 Acres Cucumber Farm - March 2022 by kpas4kpas2(m): 9:55pm On Nov 09, 2021
I can be available for you.
I'm presently in Ogun state.
I also sales and install drip irrigation.
Re: I Need Professional Help To Setup 6 Acres Cucumber Farm - March 2022 by 9jaHubSpot: 9:26am On Nov 10, 2021
kpas4kpas2:
I can be available for you.
I'm presently in Ogun state.
I also sales and install drip irrigation.

Okay

I will consider as much people as possible and screen the person I feel most comfortable with
Re: I Need Professional Help To Setup 6 Acres Cucumber Farm - March 2022 by 9jaHubSpot: 5:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
Still searching
Re: I Need Professional Help To Setup 6 Acres Cucumber Farm - March 2022 by ChiefGen2: 10:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
9jaHubSpot:

Good evening sir,

I can help you do the setup from scratch to finish level for the cucumber aspect and not cassava because I only specialize in cucumber.

I'm into cucumber farming practically and I can take u to my farm if you wish.

For the 4 manual workers you are talking about,...
Please note that cucumber farming is not a child's play...

The 4 manual workers can only handle an acre of cucumber farm if you really want to succeed in it.

I don't really know much about cassava..
For any enquiry....

O8o67692834.

(1) (Reply)

2022 Integrated Plantation For Plantain-coconut And Honeybee / . / Pregnant Adults For Sale. Sex: 3 Females And 1male @190,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.