Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,342 members, 7,853,525 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:26 PM

I Am In Need Of Cross Platform(s) Collaboration - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Am In Need Of Cross Platform(s) Collaboration (120 Views)

Obstacle A Police Officer Must Cross Before Qualifying As Mobile Police Officer / Justice Akon Ikpeme Confirmed As Chief Judge Of Cross River State / Please Advise Me, I Am At Cross Roads On What To Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am In Need Of Cross Platform(s) Collaboration by usj(m): 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
Hello Nairalanders!
I'm a content creator in search of cross platform(s) partnership.

I want person(s)  I can collaborate with just as  the big players in the industry do. eg If you're a football lover then;
you know about Premier league and BT Sport or Sky Sport partnership,
Movie lover, then; Netflix and content(movie) producers partnership. (DStv)Africa magic and content creator's partnership. Etc

I summarise movies which can act as content on your website/blog at no extra cost to you. The advantage is that it brings you and I traffic, audience retentions And did i mention that its totally free? Yes, it is.

So, I summarise trending movies in video forms, give you the necessary detail and you write about it on your own platform(s). In the end it's a win win for us all.
So, please if you are a blogger or a website owner or you wish to start newly indicate your interest.

You can contact me should you need further clarification.
Here is one of my works

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFIfXsnBaK8

(1) (Reply)

Middle East Africa Economic And Investment Forum / Hi / Senior Technology Delivery Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.