Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,629 members, 7,844,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available (2748 Views)

Brand New 2023 Lexus RX 350 F SPORT AWD For Sale In Nigeria / Toyota Venza 2015 XLE AWD Is Available For Sale [VIDEO & PICTURES] / Toks 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport AWD Full Option ______SOLD______ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by Presegs(m): 1:35pm On Nov 09, 2021
Body Style:Sport Utility Vehicle
Colour: Black
Engine Type: 3.7L V6
Black leather seat
Low actual mileage
Duty well paid
The asking price is N4,500,000
Location is Abuja
Call or Whatsapp 0 8 0 5 0 8 4 4 0 3 3 if interested.

Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by Presegs(m): 10:04pm On Nov 09, 2021
Come
Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by Presegs(m): 7:33am On Nov 10, 2021
Av
Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by valarinz: 9:50pm On Nov 10, 2021
This man legalwealth, so like this now, you don use back door sneak into the BCD lounge

When did u make up your mind to join, was it after you learnt a hard lesson from the "cement lexus" episode or was it after watching your lenghty attempts at bringing calculusx down hit a brick wall..... perhaps you figured, these guys are really cashing out, best get on board and be welcomed

My guy, i want to officially tell you now, "welcome on board" cool grin grin

This your Mazda sha, e clean wella, keep it up wink

2 Likes

Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by calculusx(m): 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2021
valarinz:
This man legalwealth, so like this now, you don use back door sneak into the BCD lounge

When did u make up your mind to join, was it after you learnt a hard lesson from the "cement lexus" episode or was it after watching your lenghty attempts at bringing calculusx down hit a brick wall..... perhaps you figured, these guys are really cashing out, best get on board and be welcomed

Mysterious post you'll never see on Nairaland grin.
I'm yet to see any apology after 1 year
Just passing by
I come in Peace

Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by sauceEEP(m): 10:49pm On Nov 10, 2021
2 sec....
Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by Presegs(m): 10:51pm On Nov 10, 2021
Available
Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by Presegs(m): 10:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
calculusx:

Mysterious post you'll never see on Nairaland grin.
I'm yet to see any apology after 1 year
Just passing by
I come in Peace

Stop being a hypocrite nor still behaving like a boy because you know the moniker is not that of legalwealth and he never tendered such apology not to talk of writing that post. You all came up with that to console yourselves after being disgraced.

It is now clear that you are part of those who created those fraudulent and fake monikers disguising as real legalwealth.

https://www.nairaland.com/iegaiweaith [all L in Legalweath changed to i ]
https://www.nairaland.com/iegaiwealth [first 2 L in Legalwealth changed to i ]

Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by Presegs(m): 11:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
valarinz:

You have forgotten so fast this thread => GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? @ https://www.nairaland.com/6130857/gcd-vs-bcd-ever-same grin

I'm forever GCD and thanks for your "compliment on the car."

Presegs:
It is not new that there is

GCD meaning Good Car Dealers or Genuine Car Dealers

and there is

BCD meaning Bad Car Dealers or Bloody Car Dealers

GCD is led by Legalwealth

and

BCD is led by Gazzuzz

The simple question is, can they ever be on the same book page?
Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by valarinz: 6:34am On Nov 11, 2021
Presegs:

You have forgotten so fast this thread => GCD Vs BCD; Can They Ever Be On The Same Book Page? @ https://www.nairaland.com/6130857/gcd-vs-bcd-ever-same grin

Naaa, you'll soon join us baba, but till then lemme reserve your chilled beer for you

grin grin

Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by Presegs(m): 6:39am On Nov 11, 2021
valarinz:

Naaa, you'll soon join us baba, but till then lemme reserve your chilled beer for you

grin grin

Never IJN

Besides, I don't take beer nor any alcoholic drink you attached.

You have even failed woefully from the start grin
Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by valarinz: 6:45am On Nov 11, 2021
Presegs:

Never IJN

Besides, I don't take beer nor any alcoholic drink you attached.

You have even failed woefully from the start grin

Don't be so sure baba, two years ago, no one would've thought you'll be this close sef, like i said, e remain small bro....... "Full member" cheesy wink
Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by Presegs(m): 7:00am On Nov 11, 2021
valarinz:

Don't be such a sure baba, two years ago, no one would've thought you'll be this close sef, like i said, e remain small bro....... "Full member" cheesy wink

Close in what aspect?

I have been planning to be selling cars since 2014. Just been closely studying and looking for when to start.

Your BCD member called calculusx who sold a lemon Lexus Es 350 2007 to me in late 2018 and you all supported him to gang up against me but you all failed woefully, eventually pointed me in the right direction.

As God will do it, I have bought and used a clear title Lexus Es 350 2012 and a clean title Lexus Es 350 2012, amidst selling to and sourcing for much Lexus Es 350 for people.

Within the two years, I own www.ijamautos.com and www.autosandcartalk.com

All the glory to God! !!

Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by Presegs(m): 7:01am On Nov 11, 2021
More

Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by Presegs(m): 7:20am On Nov 11, 2021
See

Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by Kingdemu: 8:07am On Nov 11, 2021
valarinz:

No be by outward appearance Sir. Going by experience, can you vouch for Legalo that this car is also clean in the inside?
Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by Presegs(m): 8:18am On Nov 11, 2021
Kingdemu:
No be by outward appearance Sir. Going by experience, can you vouch for Legalo that this car is also clean in the inside?

Legalwealth not Legalo oh hypocrite.

As a known chronic hypocrite, come to Abuja to inspect it yourself since your jealousy eye and soul/mind cannot agree with what you are seeing.
Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by calculusx(m): 9:28am On Nov 11, 2021
Presegs:

Stop being a hypocrite nor still behaving like a boy because you know the moniker is not that of legalwealth and he never tendered such apology not to talk of writing that post. You all came up with that to console yourselves after being disgraced.

It is now clear that you are part of those who created those fraudulent and fake monikers disguising as real legalwealth.

https://www.nairaland.com/iegaiweaith [all L in Legalweath changed to i ]
https://www.nairaland.com/iegaiwealth [first 2 L in Legalwealth changed to i ]

I'm sure you don't know the meaning of hypocrite. Hypocrites are people who does the opposite of what they preach. You advocated for Vin display on every advert but you scribbled out Vin no when you advertised ES 350. I wish I have time looking for the thread. You are good at creating fictitious monikers and opening threads up and down. You tried to bring down my name but you failed. It wasn't long before people got to know your kind of person. Change so you can progress in your line of business

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by calculusx(m): 9:34am On Nov 11, 2021
Presegs:

Again and again you still fail to understand the meaning of your chosen word. Greed is when you advertised a registered ES 350 as Tokunbo with outrageous price(can someone dig out the thread please). Change in inevitable. Humble yourself and learn the business so you can grow. I can help you with FREE tips and advice only if you can humble yourself like when you came to buy a Car on credit grin grin. I come in peace

8 Likes

Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by Alfred74: 10:07am On Nov 11, 2021
Presegs:

Close in what aspect?

I have been planning to be selling cars since 2014. Just been closely studying and looking for when to start.

Your BCD member who sold a lemon Lexus Es 350 2007 to me in late 2018 and you all supported him to gang up against me but you all failed woefully, eventually pointed me in the right direction.

As God will do it, I have bought and used a clear title Lexus Es 350 2012 and a clean title Lexus Es 350 2012, amidst selling to and sourcing for much Lexus Es 350 for people.

Within the two years, I own www.ijamautos.com and www.autosandcartalk.com

All the glory to God! !!
All glory to JABabalola truly.You even moved to Abuja in your quest to conquer the naija car sales.
Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by Presegs(m): 11:06am On Nov 11, 2021
Alfred74:
All glory to JABabalola truly.You even moved to Abuja in your quest to conquer the naija car sales.

We are in Lagos and Abuja with main office in Lagos! !!

Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by Presegs(m): 11:07am On Nov 11, 2021
calculusx:

I'm sure you don't know the meaning of hypocrite. Hypocrites are people who does the opposite of what they preach. You advocated for Vin display on every advert but you scribbled out Vin no when you advertised ES 350. I wish I have time looking for the thread. You are good at creating fictitious monikers and opening threads up and down. You tried to bring down my name but you failed. It wasn't long before people got to know your kind of person. Change so you can progress in your line of business

Keep blabbing
Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by Presegs(m): 11:11am On Nov 11, 2021
calculusx:

Again and again you still fail to understand the meaning of your chosen word. Greed is when you advertised a registered ES 350 as Tokunbo with outrageous price(can someone dig out the thread please). Change in inevitable. Humble yourself and learn the business so you can grow. I can help you with FREE tips and advice only if you can humble yourself like when you came to buy a Car on credit grin grin. I come in peace

You are talking-lying out of severe pains. Kpele Ooo

Hope your yahooyahoo and drug pushing are doing well. Everyday for the thief but one day for the owner just as it dawn on your direct mentor inspiredM.

I cannot let you teach me your dubious and fraudulent acts you learnt from your boss inspiredM who has been banned on nairaland and as well ran out of Nigeria. So, take your dubious and fraudulent training and tips to your family members.

Type your names into google grin.
Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by Presegs(m): 11:31am On Nov 11, 2021
Sweet

Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by calculusx(m): 11:48am On Nov 11, 2021
Presegs:

Hope your yahooyahoo and drug pushing are doing well. Everyday for the thief but one day for the owner just as it dawn on your direct mentor inspiredM.

I cannot let you teach me your dubious and fraudulent acts you learnt from your boss inspiredM who has been banned on nairaland and as well ran out of Nigeria. So take your dubious and fraudulent training and tips to your family members.

Yahoo Yahoo and Drug business shocked shocked shocked

Wetin Musa no go see for gate

This is libel and defamation of character. Don't let me come for you.

Those in the know will tell you I have no connection whatsoever with Inspired. Infact, inspired saw me as a rival in pre-order business. More reason why I dropped pre-order. Get your facts right before the hand of the Law touches you for this wrong accusation

1 Like

Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by Presegs(m): 11:51am On Nov 11, 2021
calculusx:

Yahoo Yahoo and Drug business shocked shocked shocked

Wetin Musa no go see for gate

This is libel and defamation of character. Don't let me come for you.

Those in the know will tell you I have no connection whatsoever with Inspired. Infact, inspired saw me as a rival in pre-order business. More reason why I dropped pre-order. Get your facts right before the hand of the Law touches you for this wrong accusation

LMAO! !!

Who and wetin bring you come my thread sef?

You go dey regret am by now grin
Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by Presegs(m): 11:53am On Nov 11, 2021
Mazda is expecting its owner O
Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by valarinz: 11:53am On Nov 11, 2021
sauceEEP:
2 sec....

You were so correct bro..

2 secs later, everywhere on fire 80°C in here already and still rising

Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by calculusx(m): 11:55am On Nov 11, 2021
Presegs:

LMAO! !!

Who and wetin bring you come my thread sef?

You go dey regret am by now grin

regret!!! for replying to my mention on your thread? This woman is yet to grow up grin grin
Don't forget to post the Vin of your Mazda
Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by Presegs(m): 11:55am On Nov 11, 2021
valarinz:

You were so correct bro..

2 secs later, everywhere on fire 80°C in here already and still rising

grin
Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by Presegs(m): 11:57am On Nov 11, 2021
calculusx:

regret!!! for replying to my mention on your thread? This woman is yet to grow up grin grin
Don't forget to post the Vin of your Mazda

Lol

Severe pains everywhere.

When it pains you very well that you can no longer bear it, you will come and get it yourself in Abuja grin
Re: Clean To Teeth Mazda Cx-9 2007 Sport AWD Is Available by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
Presegs:

I cannot let you teach me your dubious and fraudulent acts you learnt from your boss inspiredM who has been banned on nairaland and as well ran out of Nigeria. So take your dubious and fraudulent training and tips to your family members.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Neatly Used Honda Accord 08 For Sale @ 1.9m SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! / How Much It Will Cost To Clear Toyota Camry 2003 In Lagos / Problems With Babyboy. V6 Gearbox: Common Problems: Contribute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.