Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests (37425 Views)

Party Guests Served Food From A Hot Stove In Nigeria (Video) / Who Else Finds It Difficult Eating Food Without Meat, Fish Or Egg? / ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by StagethemTVee: 6:00am On Nov 10, 2021
A client and her family were left in shock when they found the caterer they hired for their event had stacked away a huge portion of fried meat and fish meant for guests at the event.

The most interesting part was the caterer and her team kept telling guests the meat had finished at the party. This was what really upset the family that contracted the caterer for the event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djRF67SFmcc

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by Mrkumareze(m): 6:05am On Nov 10, 2021
That's how most of them operate.. hungry thieves parading themselves ...

206 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by DWJOBScom(m): 6:12am On Nov 10, 2021
That's how they operate

38 Likes

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by ObaKlaz: 6:18am On Nov 10, 2021
If you like, kill 10 Elephants for your Owambe, these thieving idiots will still hoard everything and tell you it finished.

They tried that nonesense with me on my dad's burial.
Omo... I suspend my 'phoneh' immediately, begin pull my Babaringa. When d idiots see say I be Chief Executive 'Omoita', their brain reset one time, serve my guests wella.

200 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by Bigredmachine: 6:31am On Nov 10, 2021
The major problem of blacks, is not the colour... But the mindsets

People like this will still open their mouth like fools and say politicians are corrupt...

Ok does it mean she will never buy meat in this life again if she had succeeded

On Sunday this lady will go to church and be forming holy holy up and down... It's well with blacks

267 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by Tokskob2008: 6:36am On Nov 10, 2021
This has been the norm for ages.. I worked with a crew some years ago planning the birthday of a king and after the event the company in charge of drinks wanted to make away with the left over drinks, a full load of refrigerated truck of assorted drinks. The funny thing was that they only served the VIP and VVIPS well and left the regular guest with little or no drinks at all, even when they have been giving instructions to serve the whole community. The beating the manager, drivers and servers received from policemen that night was fantastic, I'm sure they will never try such in their life time again.

269 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by chatinent: 6:38am On Nov 10, 2021
It happens in every occasion.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by DoggoneDogg: 7:06am On Nov 10, 2021
I fail to see her crime here. As a matter of fact, it would have been criminal if she didn't steal these.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by midolian(m): 7:11am On Nov 10, 2021
These people are just too wicked...

Dem pay you for the service wey you render, you still dey steal meat wey reach like this. This is like stealing a whole ram...if you kill and try a ram, the meat no fit pass like this na..

Chai!

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by delzbaba(m): 7:38am On Nov 10, 2021
Thief....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 10, 2021
Should we still blame Buhari for this?

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by padi94(m): 8:17am On Nov 10, 2021
Seeing these baskets, this just reminded me of the miracle Jesus did, feeding 5000 people with 5 loaves of bread and 2 fishes, sotey 12 baskets of fish remain. This caterer also did the same miracle, that 12 basket of fish remain wey she want take go house, abi she want do another party or wetin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by Hayee(f): 8:34am On Nov 10, 2021
Bigredmachine:
The major problem of blacks, is not the colour... But the mindsets
hmmmm true mindsets of extreme greed angry angry angry
This once happened to us years ago sad sad sad

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by Klington: 8:55am On Nov 10, 2021
Las Las , every Nigerian is a potential criminal. Everybody is just waiting for opportunity to strike.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by visijo(m): 8:55am On Nov 10, 2021
A cup of rice contain 8,689
Seeds�
If he no complete don't buy it
Tomorrow I will count garri
Before water���

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 10, 2021
Tif

1 Like

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by BoosBae(f): 8:55am On Nov 10, 2021
Na their way na angry

The hunger in Nigeria has made it worse even. You keep hearing 'no meat'... Lol

No meat kee dem dia grin

12 Likes

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by chigoziri2403(m): 8:56am On Nov 10, 2021
Kindly report to ICPC AND COPY CCB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by YourNextLevel(m): 8:56am On Nov 10, 2021
Klington:
Las Las , every Nigerian is a potential criminal. Everybody is just waiting for opportunity to strike.

Maybe you and your family not everyone

26 Likes

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by YourNextLevel(m): 8:56am On Nov 10, 2021
SmellySperm:
Should we still blame Buhari for this?

Losers
Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by Judolisco(m): 8:56am On Nov 10, 2021
group of na where person dey work person dey chop

5 Likes

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by 111sunshine: 8:57am On Nov 10, 2021
Hmnn

1 Like

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:57am On Nov 10, 2021
Wetin we go call this one na cool

This is just plain wickedness and after looting away such large portion of meat, they will want the people that hired them to pay them for their services? Shame

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by alizma: 8:57am On Nov 10, 2021
95% of them are guilty of this. The remaining 5% steal their own before getting to the venue, that is, you give 500k and the caterer intentionally reserve part of the money and buy things less than agreed.
One of the reasons why all of them are involved is that they always believe they intentionally estimated a little above actual items needed and the moment you paid for items, they will deduct money for the supposed excess, this is different from their service charge o

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by Hybrid600: 8:57am On Nov 10, 2021
This is always the case with greedy caterers. They steal more than enough and to think they’ve already been paid to do the catering job I!
Similar case happened in Delta where someone dropped a tip and her car was searched… Coman see coolers of rice and meat stashed inside bigger food flasks….

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by kenbee(f): 8:57am On Nov 10, 2021
Ok now

1 Like

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by GoldenJAT(m): 8:57am On Nov 10, 2021
See SHAME and DISGRACE!! Any black person go enter heaven at all? Our mindset and actions can be BAFFLING!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by GIANTPLUSHUB: 8:58am On Nov 10, 2021
Mheen! This one choke!

1 Like

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by JavaScript90: 8:58am On Nov 10, 2021
nobody will hire them again around that neighborhood. see how they just spoilt their business because of ordinary meet. I don't know why Nigerians are not trustworthy

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by ariesbull: 8:58am On Nov 10, 2021
Na their way.... I wonder why they steal meats and foods

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by BigSarah(f): 8:59am On Nov 10, 2021
Ruined reputation for nothing

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

22 Persons Dead In Rivers After Drinking Local Gin, Eating Dog Meat / FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil / Ease Of Preparing Bole (Roasted Plantain) Using Gas Cooker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.