Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,145 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests (37423 Views)

Party Guests Served Food From A Hot Stove In Nigeria (Video) / Who Else Finds It Difficult Eating Food Without Meat, Fish Or Egg? / ₦100 Piece Of Meat Sold In UNIZIK (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by juniorstar(m): 8:59am On Nov 10, 2021
Most ppl are thieves even the guest..you neva see where guest they steal for party..park can melt full bag, pack food full bag, park meat inside nylon join
Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 10, 2021
There is hunger in the land

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by smartasuen(m): 9:00am On Nov 10, 2021
It's their most absolute commandment!
'Steal meat, fish, chicken, etc as much as you can but u must not get caught'.

Very corrupt personnels!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by Ghostnick: 9:01am On Nov 10, 2021
Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:01am On Nov 10, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
I fail to see her crime here. As a matter of fact, it would have been criminal if she didn't steal these.
Birds of a feather.. sad

4 Likes

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by tunize(m): 9:01am On Nov 10, 2021
If you ask am now nah devil work, or some people go say na poverty. Poverty is never an excuse better you beg. Integrity any day anytime fit change your story
Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by hakeem4(m): 9:02am On Nov 10, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
I fail to see her crime here. As a matter of fact, it would have been criminal if she didn't steal these.
is this a sarcastic statement?

4 Likes

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by sniperr007(m): 9:02am On Nov 10, 2021
Mrkumareze:
That's how most of them operate.. hungry thieves parading themselves ...

When they don't get clients. They blame village people.

2 Likes

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by SEGLIZ: 9:02am On Nov 10, 2021
Bigredmachine:
The major problem of blacks, is not the colour... But the mindsets
we are just too self-centered in particular we Nigerians. always wanting everything for ourselves even things we don't. just too greedy of us.

1 Like

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by realstars: 9:02am On Nov 10, 2021
This is crime, treat same as criminal.

2 Likes

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by Klington: 9:02am On Nov 10, 2021
YourNextLevel:

Maybe you and your family not everyone

Slam your head all you want, you know you're one.

3 Likes

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by anidan(m): 9:03am On Nov 10, 2021
Na their way na
Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by Skillsnigeria: 9:03am On Nov 10, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by GraceMorgan(f): 9:04am On Nov 10, 2021
Very bad.

If you need nice quality branded T-shirts bulk wholesale package, please check my signature.

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by koladebrainiac(m): 9:04am On Nov 10, 2021
at the end of the day, she will be among those who criticize the government for Corruption

5 Likes

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by Patrioticman007(m): 9:06am On Nov 10, 2021
SmellySperm:
Should we still blame Buhari for this?

The wailing wailers will want you to since stealing is not corruption started in 2015.
Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 10, 2021
It's shows just how wicked people have become.......I would never disgrace anyone like this because of common food undecided
Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by egunna(m): 9:06am On Nov 10, 2021
SmellySperm:
Ofcourse,he didn't provide jobs so dey were hungry like dat like dat till u can pin it on him.u get d joke ba
Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by lkillbrokehoes: 9:07am On Nov 10, 2021
Nigerians Sha
Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by Sterope(f): 9:07am On Nov 10, 2021
Just have two of yours (the crazy ones in your family) keep an eye on them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by JONNYSPUTE(m): 9:07am On Nov 10, 2021
.... This people did me shege during my late Dad's burial.

If not that I had a plan b,they would have successfully ruined my reputation.

3 Likes

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by BigYash: 9:09am On Nov 10, 2021
That's what most of them do. Sometimes I wonder if its hunger or greed..

2 Likes

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by Seun360(m): 9:09am On Nov 10, 2021
Let's blame Buhari for this too.

1 Like

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by vickydevoka(m): 9:09am On Nov 10, 2021
Bigredmachine:

People like this will still open their mouth like fools and say politicians are corrupt...

''the black man will say to himself I did not start it so why should I end it, others are doing it so why can't I do it" dirty mentality...

On Sunday this lady will go to church and be forming holy holy up and down... It's well with blacks
U sabi
Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by HomeOfMe(f): 9:10am On Nov 10, 2021
SmellySperm:
Yes. Because Buhari and his ministers,governors,senators,etc are responsible for impoverishing the people,intimidating them with their show of wealth and luxury,stealing of public funds,etc which has influenced the average poor Nigerian to feel "if the president and his men can do it,why not"..�

2 Likes

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by Tunibitoye(m): 9:11am On Nov 10, 2021
Why all caterers are always this petty ��‍♂ this mfs are always embarrassing person in front of their guests � the day qh go comot person teeth for our event dey come

1 Like

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by Abdul4trust1(m): 9:11am On Nov 10, 2021
Bigredmachine:

People like this will still open their mouth like fools and say politicians are corrupt...

''the black man will say to himself I did not start it so why should I end it, others are doing it so why can't I do it" dirty mentality...

On Sunday this lady will go to church and be forming holy holy up and down... It's well with blacks
Fact

1 Like

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by Origin(f): 9:13am On Nov 10, 2021
Caterers should eat at the event and leave with their SELF RESPECT...

Same goes for guests with nylon bags...

PASTORS AND IMAMS SHOULD JUST FOCUS THEIR TEACHINGS ON SELF RESPECT AND DIGNITY.

cos WE ALL have lost it

4 Likes

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by Silentmoni(m): 9:14am On Nov 10, 2021
StagethemTVee:
A client and her family were left in shock when they found the caterer they hired for their event had stacked away a huge portion of fried meat and fish meant for guests at the event.

The most interesting part was the caterer and her team kept telling guests the meat had finished at the party. This was what really upset the family that contracted the caterer for the event.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djRF67SFmcc
this caterer dey learn 4where d 1 i hired 4my mum's 50thbirthday dey......she hid 1full cooler of chicken and 30takeaway of assorted plus my drinks and wine,nah her born-again worker come whisper give me....she shock as i take find out.most of dem nah thieves

5 Likes

Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by HonestFriend: 9:14am On Nov 10, 2021
Na today?

Caterers na thief na..
Re: Caterer Caught Stealing Baskets Of Meat & Fish Meant For Party Guests by Bigredmachine: 9:14am On Nov 10, 2021
SEGLIZ:
we are just too self-centered in particular we Nigerians. always wanting everything for ourselves even things we don't. just too greedy of us.

This was why I was not surprised when there was no form of palliatives given to Nigerians during the time of the lockdown...

If government has decided to share money to people, u will see family of just 3 collecting money for family of 10 - 15... Government knew how dubious it's citizens are that's why they keep playing with them...

Government on their own had done little or nothing to change the mindsets of it's citizens hence the reason why I say in Nigeria

The leaders are stupid (for not doing what they are supposed to do) and the followers are foolish (for their backward thinking)

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG To Prosecute Food Vendors Using Transformer Oil / Ease Of Preparing Bole (Roasted Plantain) Using Gas Cooker / Woman Sues Mcdonald’s For Doing An Advert That Tempted Her To Break Her Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.