Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,998 members, 7,810,777 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Uba Debiting Customers. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Uba Debiting Customers. (393 Views)

First Bank Are Debiting Customers For Re-issuance Of Atm Card / Illegal Debiting! Help / Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uba Debiting Customers. by ebony2011(m): 11:13am On Nov 10, 2021
There was chaos and pandemonium as various UBA customers woke up this morning to see debit alerts. The UBA staff explained that it might be system error.pls those in charge should address this issue.
Re: Uba Debiting Customers. by Abfinest007(m): 11:41am On Nov 10, 2021
Where is the evidence.i didn't get any debit account
Re: Uba Debiting Customers. by deltalife(m): 12:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
I got debited 5k since 30/10/2021 and since then they have been giving me random excuses making pay #500 to and fro to go cue at the bank leaving my work

This is really unfair

1 Like

Re: Uba Debiting Customers. by asmondy(m): 7:21pm On Nov 10, 2021
I was also debited 20k today 10/11/21 which I went to UBA Akute branch,they pleaded that it was their system error that they will reverse it back in 9days
Re: Uba Debiting Customers. by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 10, 2021
This Is no system error, They systematically debited peoples account and LOANED their cronies or used It for other Means. If not why 9 Days to reverse? Use your sense. Many of you will never discover the Tricks & Deception the Capitalists use In making more money......
Re: Uba Debiting Customers. by bet9ja(m): 9:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
This is really bad. My wife just noticed that almost 20k is missing from her UBA account right now. I also noticed a transaction of N4000 which i never initiated. It's time to do away with this Useless bank.

(1) (Reply)

Mexican Billionaire Carlos Slim Will Pay For All The Costs Needed To Rebuild Mex / Digital Marketing Class Training In Warri, Delta State / How Two Friends Built The Payment Giant Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.