Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

First Bank Are Debiting Customers For Re-issuance Of Atm Card - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / First Bank Are Debiting Customers For Re-issuance Of Atm Card (401 Views)

Illegal Debiting! Help / Lady Invites A Native-Doctor To Fight Bank For Wrongly Debiting Her (Video) / UBA Bans The Use Of ATM For Some Transaction Such As Betting And Many Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First Bank Are Debiting Customers For Re-issuance Of Atm Card by Bmaster(m): 11:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
Good day nairalanders.
So this morning I was debited by first bank of Nigeria the sum of #1075 for a RE-ISSUANCE of debit ATM card.
The thing is that I didn't apply for it,so I guess it might be a system error on their own side.

Below attached pics are from numerous customers calling them out on Twitter for the same issue.
Is anyone here also debited please share your story.

1 Like

Re: First Bank Are Debiting Customers For Re-issuance Of Atm Card by WetinIsabi: 2:15am On Jun 13, 2022
Bmaster:
Good day nairalanders.
So this morning I was debited by first bank of Nigeria the sum of #1075 for a RE-ISSUANCE of debit ATM card.
The thing is that I didn't apply for it,so I guess it might be a system error on their own side.

Below attached pics are from numerous customers calling them out on Twitter for the same issue.
Is anyone here also debited please share your story.

I saw the debit alert. Didn't understand what it was about, too busy to worry about them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which One Of These Notes Will You Pick? / Earning Meaningfully Weekly With Just 8,000 Capital / Facebook Account For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.