Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,912 members, 7,828,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

#comroguji Just Laugh - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / #comroguji Just Laugh (401 Views)

Just Laugh With Us / Just Laugh It Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#comroguji Just Laugh by Comroguji(m): 12:05pm On Nov 10, 2021
#comroguji

Just laugh

1. Imagine living alone. At night you were bathing without light and your soap falls to the ground, you tried to pick it up but because of darkness you couldn't find it, just then.....a hand tapped you and handed you the soap. What will you do?
Fainting Is Allowed...�

2. But bros, why waste money buying expensive lipsticks for a girl that can't pronounce Ecclesiatics�

3. From my observation, I've noticed that the rate at which females purchase sunglasses has reduced all because of Snapchat...Any kind of glass they want is already there....Free of charge.��

4. The moment you listen to a Sermon and think you've repented and starts going home feeling like a Saint then you hear "TORTORI ME ONE TIME"
You: TOR
Infact Lemme nor talk!��

5. And on the seventh day, while God was resting, the devil decided to go and create Buhari...No joke oo!���

6. With the way wey girls take love money this days ehn, if money grow on trees, I'm sure Nigerian girls won't mind dating monkeys
Naso���

7. And for those ones who give their numbers to guys and then ignore their calls or block them, why did you give them your number in the first place?
This is the reason why guys give you babies and ignore you!!!���

8. Sincerely being ugly is not easy!! You will snap 85 pictures, delete 80, edit 5 and post 1
Chai!��

9. Does anyone else get scared when a text reads "Can I ask you a question?"��

10. A man who really loves you will be by your side, no matter how many times you are unfaithful, no matter how many men you go out with, and this man is your Dad. It's not me!������

11. I just bought corn now, cut it into two and put half inside my pocket. I don't want that "cut for me" "cut for me" thing
You know nah!����

12. I understand that babies need breast for brain development. What exactly do men with big teeth need breast for?���

13. Are you going without liking my post and following my profile? Better say No more�

Add me up Add me up

Follow me on Instagram: Comr oguji

On Facebook: Comr oguji

My page name : Comr Oguji
Re: #comroguji Just Laugh by aasim7adesoye: 12:08am On Nov 13, 2021
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Teddy Costume For Sale Pics / New And Legit / This Video Will Chase Away All Your Worries With Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.