Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Just Laugh With Us - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Just Laugh With Us (1246 Views)

World Of Jokes Come Here And Laugh With Me / #comroguji Just Laugh / Just Laugh It Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Laugh With Us by Tominix(m): 12:22pm On Dec 28, 2019
1:Just because am always laughing does not mean am okay pls who took my christmas chicken that i kept at the entrance of nairaland.
2:naija parent will never be okay with what you do just this morning my dad asked me hnw old are you
me:14
dad:when i was your age i was 16.
3:after makeup you still look like shreks you then add foundation and lipstick boom you sucessfully look like squidwrid aunty is that not adding salt to injury.
4:you barb your hair to look like CHIDINMA boom you turn to EMMANUELLA
_______________ADD YOURS DON'T SPOIL THE FUN______________
Re: Just Laugh With Us by Tominix(m): 12:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
13 men and a woman were hanging on a rope through the cliff the rope gave a tearing sound this made the men scared and they asked the woman to get down(fall off) this made the woman sad and she gave a touching speech on how women leave and make sacrifice for their husband and they want her to make a sacrifice for them when they are not her husband______
______THE MEN STARTED CLAPPING_______
Re: Just Laugh With Us by Tominix(m): 4:58pm On Dec 29, 2019
Kimberlywest
devilpen
lalasticlala
pabon
ann2012
nd the rest
1::The first time i joined 2go and tried posting a joke just for a girl to reply "are you trying to make a joke" bro i had to switch to the work of the ministry.
2::I thought i have seen it all until i saw "DIVINE CORNER MINISTRY OF GOD" bro i had to start singing fuji.
Re: Just Laugh With Us by Tominix(m): 1:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
I have finally made up my mind with my new resolution to forgive any body that owe me money exept that bread woman that with my #20 change
Re: Just Laugh With Us by Tominix(m): 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
Am still trying to understand how this my fine pix turn to meme in india

Re: Just Laugh With Us by Tominix(m): 1:54pm On Jan 03, 2020
Just when you think you have seen it all you will just see one pole bending like it just collect smackdown, you will then go round a corner you will see two bending like they have started gossiping

(1) (Reply)

Congregational River / Aids Is Reallllllll / Datz Really Good Seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.