Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,754 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Mirabel Obi, UNN Twerker, Attempts Suicide (Video) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mirabel Obi, UNN Twerker, Attempts Suicide (Video) (54817 Views)

Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student / Mirabel Obi: UNN Releases Statement On Student Who Twerked In Viral Video / Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mirabel Obi, UNN Twerker, Attempts Suicide (Video) by seyz91(m): 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2021
cheesy
OBALOLA55:
ATTEMPTED SHE’S NOT YET READY TO DO THE NEEDFUL angry
Re: Mirabel Obi, UNN Twerker, Attempts Suicide (Video) by seyz91(m): 8:13pm On Nov 10, 2021
cheesy
Lordbinsmar:
grin

Oloosho wan kill her self

grin
Re: Mirabel Obi, UNN Twerker, Attempts Suicide (Video) by seyz91(m): 8:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
cheesy
DavidEsq:

Two premium wereys grin grin grin
Re: Mirabel Obi, UNN Twerker, Attempts Suicide (Video) by seyz91(m): 8:15pm On Nov 10, 2021
at all
MALIGNANTGuest:
You are addressed the way you dress.
You are addressed the way you pose.
You are addressed the way you come.

Now, see the way the OP addressed her.
No other meaningful ADJECTIVE can be used to qualify her except, "NUDE TWERKER".
Will you blame the OP for it?

Re: Mirabel Obi, UNN Twerker, Attempts Suicide (Video) by seyz91(m): 8:16pm On Nov 10, 2021
cheesy
MALIGNANTGuest:

She isn't Ready yet.
Nigeria truly needs to be decongested of its too many senseless people.
Else upcoming kids will suffer such damnation.

By the way Attempted Suicide is a Crime.
I wish she can be Flogged & convicted for it.
Meanwhile, Suicide is not a Crime.

IF she really meant it, the she should get the Original Sniper from Bayelsa.
No one drinks it there and survives.
The one she tried it with, was Fake!
Re: Mirabel Obi, UNN Twerker, Attempts Suicide (Video) by Sniper101(m): 8:25pm On Nov 10, 2021
Lol

Next time wen pesin whisper give her say make she strip half näked in public begin shake her strong yansh, she go say...
"get thee behind me Satan" grin
Re: Mirabel Obi, UNN Twerker, Attempts Suicide (Video) by Obarofrederick(m): 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
Mikeeytools:
who send am to almost misplace her life rubbish if I be her father I would beat her close to death and wake her back and beat her again and back twice then arrest her infact I just can't imagine selfish useless girl. Na you no get sense Na you still won kill yourself.
Abeg take am easy o grin
Re: Mirabel Obi, UNN Twerker, Attempts Suicide (Video) by jaxxy(m): 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2021
Kingcalls:

She should hv also danced like a stripper to show its just a dancing competition...I don't know how u guys reason

Seems ur guys don’t thinks rationally. No she should dance like an 80 year old grandma.
Re: Mirabel Obi, UNN Twerker, Attempts Suicide (Video) by alcaptainero: 8:40pm On Nov 10, 2021
Stop doing what is not your culture you won’t hear. What is twerking? Naked? Jill yourself na. Clout seeking
Re: Mirabel Obi, UNN Twerker, Attempts Suicide (Video) by ngwababe(f): 8:44pm On Nov 10, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

She isn't Ready yet.
Nigeria truly needs to be decongested of its too many senseless people.
Else upcoming kids will suffer such damnation.

By the way Attempted Suicide is a Crime.
I wish she can be Flogged & convicted for it.
Meanwhile, Suicide is not a Crime.

IF she really meant it, the she should get the Original Sniper from Bayelsa.
No one drinks it there and survives.
The one she tried it with, was Fake!

Decongested? Are you in anyway better than that girl? You don't really wish well for your whatever upcoming kids you're talking about with this your mentality. You're pure evil for saying this rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Mirabel Obi, UNN Twerker, Attempts Suicide (Video) by falcon01: 9:02pm On Nov 10, 2021
ENIGMATIC2023:

It could be your sister.
she have her choices to make
Re: Mirabel Obi, UNN Twerker, Attempts Suicide (Video) by Respect55(m): 9:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
They don't attempt suicide. If you really want to do it, you would be gone before someone comes by.
Re: Mirabel Obi, UNN Twerker, Attempts Suicide (Video) by emanobis(m): 9:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
You would have felt complete and fulfilled when people were clamping and applauding your twerking moves just for 30k price.

What happened to your moral values and self esteem?

What happened to the thought of your parents' reaction on hearing such news?

Was that your priority as a medical student?

Since u refused to learn the soft way, u gonna learn the hard way.
Re: Mirabel Obi, UNN Twerker, Attempts Suicide (Video) by olawaley12(m): 9:23pm On Nov 10, 2021
All of you throwing stones definitely have a sin pinned to your way of life. Suicide is not the best way out of shame but you have to own it

2 Likes

Re: Mirabel Obi, UNN Twerker, Attempts Suicide (Video) by Yhungsarm(m): 9:24pm On Nov 10, 2021
I just don't understand how people think, many did not even watch the video and they are here criticizing the girl even telling her that she is better dead.
Nigerians are the most backward set of human being online, you worship Cardi B online, follow nicki minaj and Kim Kardashian on all social media platform but here you are claiming moral this and that.
if you watch the video you will see that she wasn't completely naked and it was done in a female hostel, am not saying she did the right thing but you guys need to check the way you judge people.
The poor girl as already been rusticated for her actions which is enough as the judgement for her sins but telling her to die, is jst so out of it.
Reading this Nairaland comments, jst showed me why we can never move forward. many of you who criticized her, Scam and defraud people of their hard earned money, most of you are cultist who kill people, some are ritualist, some are thieves, some of u are rapist but you will come online and start saying rubbish to someone who twerked on G-Strings.

2 Likes

Re: Mirabel Obi, UNN Twerker, Attempts Suicide (Video) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 10, 2021
Was this not the phycological effect I was talking about the other day that someone say I was saying gibberish..
Re: Mirabel Obi, UNN Twerker, Attempts Suicide (Video) by ladychioma: 9:43pm On Nov 10, 2021
Lordbinsmar:
grin

Oloosho wan kill her self

grin
She is not Olosho please. She is not the worst in campus. Assistant Jesus stop calling her a prostitute

1 Like

Re: Mirabel Obi, UNN Twerker, Attempts Suicide (Video) by Lordbinsmar: 9:45pm On Nov 10, 2021
ladychioma:

[s][/s]She is not Olosho please. She is not the worst in campus. [s][/s]Assistant Jesus stop calling her a prostitute

Assistant oloosho grin

Bird of the same feather tongue
Re: Mirabel Obi, UNN Twerker, Attempts Suicide (Video) by DonBenny77(m): 9:47pm On Nov 10, 2021
bigjackass:
No one is supporting what she did but you people are blowing everything out of proportion as if you have never seen naked girls dancing on your TV or phone screen. I guess you hypocritical lots won't be satisfied that she has learnt her lesson until she successfully dies from depression undecided
A jackass spotted!
big one for that matter
grin
Re: Mirabel Obi, UNN Twerker, Attempts Suicide (Video) by tctrills: 9:54pm On Nov 10, 2021
Kingcalls:

Nonsense...is she 14?? A 21 yr old girl... do u know
what some of her mates have achieved?? The lady that won the last us open Emma Raducanu , is 19yrs old ... stop making excuses ...some of her mates are executives in companies...
she is a 21 years old girl in school. I am glad you did not mention your own achievements at 21.
You lack humanity. if we would express so much hate to a young girl for twerking I wonder what kind of heart we have.

1 Like

Re: Mirabel Obi, UNN Twerker, Attempts Suicide (Video) by ziondaughter247: 9:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
So many small children on the internet. Many of you lack empathy! May we never be branded and insulted by people that do not even know the real story. Leave this girl alone!
Mirabel please do not take such drastic step. This too shall pass. Never take your life because of the opinion of inconsequential hypocritical nonentities on the internet. They are not worth it.
I am not saying we should clap for you, but make peace with yourself and with God. That's all that matters. Don't let worse sinners condemn you to hellfire, because if you take your life, you are going to hellfire straight.
Believe me, in the next few months no-one will be talking about this and even if they do, they are lowlifes without anything to do with their own lives.

1 Like

Re: Mirabel Obi, UNN Twerker, Attempts Suicide (Video) by ziondaughter247: 10:03pm On Nov 10, 2021
Damnfailure:
Omo the girl is now a failure like me

She is not a failure like you and she will never be. Mirabel, you have a bright future ahead of you. Trust God and forget losers who want to drag you to their level.

1 Like

Re: Mirabel Obi, UNN Twerker, Attempts Suicide (Video) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 10, 2021
ngwababe:

Decongested? Are you in anyway better than that girl? You don't really wish well for your whatever upcoming kids you're talking about with this your mentality. You're pure evil for saying this rubbish.
I will take you serious, when you expose your black nyash in G-string and that of your female relatives as well as daughters to the glimpse of the whole world, all in the name of ordinary LIKES, Useless and derogatory Fame.

You are a pestilential disgrace to the well-meaning and reserved women out there.
You ought to be declassified by modern Biology.
Start encouraging your Kids and relatives.
You don't support such in absentia.
I look forward to seeing you at the forefront of women waywardness...
Then I will take you serious.
Re: Mirabel Obi, UNN Twerker, Attempts Suicide (Video) by Boniwhite: 11:15pm On Nov 10, 2021
Gimmick,mirabel is try to gain cheap sympathy. Aint falling for that emotional blackmail. Mirabel is a disgrace!

1 Like

Re: Mirabel Obi, UNN Twerker, Attempts Suicide (Video) by Boniwhite: 11:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
ziondaughter247:

She is not a failure like you and she will never be. Mirabel, you have a bright future ahead of you. Trust God and forget losers who want to drag you to their level.
if mirabel dies they will toss her filthy carcass to the earth and life goes on
Re: Mirabel Obi, UNN Twerker, Attempts Suicide (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 11:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
For her mind now she don deceive people. grin
Re: Mirabel Obi, UNN Twerker, Attempts Suicide (Video) by Boniwhite: 11:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
ladychioma:

She is not Olosho please. She is not the worst in campus. Assistant Jesus stop calling her a prostitute
We will continue to slut shame her.if she want to kill her self,we dont give a damn about her,her dirty nyash&stinking coochie

1 Like

Re: Mirabel Obi, UNN Twerker, Attempts Suicide (Video) by Kingcalls: 11:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
tctrills:

she is a 21 years old girl in school. I am glad you did not mention your own achievements at 21.
You lack humanity. if we would express so much hate to a young girl for twerking I wonder what kind of heart we have.

U are certainly still a child...what do u know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Late Aminu Othman Zubairu Spent 22 years On PhD / Adekunle Ajasin University Akugba Akoko 2014/2015 Post Utme / Pictures Of Federal University Of Technology, Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.