Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Help!!!: Qasa Vs MTN Lumos Vs Beebee Jump - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Help!!!: Qasa Vs MTN Lumos Vs Beebee Jump (4169 Views)

Please Don’t Buy The MTN Lumos Solar System Until You Read My Review / A BETTER ALTERNATIVE TO MTN LUMOS.NO SUBSCRIPTION PAYMENT / A Sincere Review Of Mtn Lumos Solar Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!!: Qasa Vs MTN Lumos Vs Beebee Jump by africonn: 2:24pm On Nov 10, 2021
We all know the situation of power in the country, which makes son of man want to opt for renewable energy like solar. I am in a crossroad here and I need help. I need solar infrastructure to power my laptop, few bulbs and probably my TV but not necessary.

All I need is my laptop to never die again grin, but I need to choose one out of the three, If you are using one of these products pls share your experience with it. MTN lumos monthly sub is outrageous. Bee bee jump support is poor. I don't know who uses BeeBee and how performant it is. Qasa solar generator -> I don't know how good this is, if there are fake because I am seeing the same product with the price all around the internet.
Re: Help!!!: Qasa Vs MTN Lumos Vs Beebee Jump by africonn: 12:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
Wow, so no one uses solar in the country.

1 Like

Re: Help!!!: Qasa Vs MTN Lumos Vs Beebee Jump by Janyn: 9:14am On Dec 30, 2021
I would advice you go for qasa solar gen
Re: Help!!!: Qasa Vs MTN Lumos Vs Beebee Jump by twosquare(m): 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
So, what did you now go for?
africonn:
We all know the situation of power in the country, which makes son of man want to opt for renewable energy like solar. I am in a crossroad here and I need help. I need solar infrastructure to power my laptop, few bulbs and probably my TV but not necessary.

All I need is my laptop to never die again grin, but I need to choose one out of the three, If you are using one of these products pls share your experience with it. MTN lumos monthly sub is outrageous. Bee bee jump support is poor. I don't know who uses BeeBee and how performant it is. Qasa solar generator -> I don't know how good this is, if there are fake because I am seeing the same product with the price all around the internet.
Re: Help!!!: Qasa Vs MTN Lumos Vs Beebee Jump by EarlOfSaxon: 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2022
africonn:

I use bee bee jump.

But generally it all depends on what you want to power.

I bought a new pc which consume approximately 100watt

My router and internet antenna consume approximately 12 watt.

So the inverter can power the router for 10 hours +

I can charge my pc approximately 2-3 times on the inverter.

If your like me that my grid power supply is disconnected, then you would need an alternative supply of power especially if your living in an area like port Harcourt that the weather is cloudy and no sun to charge the inverter battery.

Currently the inverter battery is 50% due to cloudy whether, I am thinking of buying a generator charge the battery In this case.
Re: Help!!!: Qasa Vs MTN Lumos Vs Beebee Jump by africonn: 5:31am On Feb 25, 2022
twosquare:
So, what did you now go for?
None not enough information
Re: Help!!!: Qasa Vs MTN Lumos Vs Beebee Jump by twosquare(m): 8:05am On Feb 25, 2022
africonn:

None not enough information
Hmmmn...true. I would have gone for Qasa, but since no enough info, I'm chilling. There is a thread here where everything about solar is discussed...just not organised enough to easily locate the brands.

https://www.nairaland.com/390522/solar-energy-complement-fta
Re: Help!!!: Qasa Vs MTN Lumos Vs Beebee Jump by OmoOgunOriginal(f): 4:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
Thinking of going for the Qasa myself. Would appreciate if you can share what your final decision was and why you chose that
Re: Help!!!: Qasa Vs MTN Lumos Vs Beebee Jump by tetralogyfallot(m): 5:40am On Mar 02, 2022
If u don't want your laptop to go off again just try this inec blue LifePo4 battery pack designed for laptops.

1 Share

Re: Help!!!: Qasa Vs MTN Lumos Vs Beebee Jump by tetralogyfallot(m): 5:42am On Mar 02, 2022
Charge it full and use your laptop from morning to night without any thought of generator or Nepa.
Re: Help!!!: Qasa Vs MTN Lumos Vs Beebee Jump by Moneyboyz: 10:35am On Mar 05, 2022
tetralogyfallot:
If u don't want your laptop to go off again just try this inec blue LifePo4 battery pack designed for laptops.

Please how many volts are these, I need the volts/amps rating
Re: Help!!!: Qasa Vs MTN Lumos Vs Beebee Jump by tetralogyfallot(m): 11:01am On Mar 05, 2022
Moneyboyz:

Please how many volts are these, I need the volts/amps rating
12volts 40ah it has a DC distributor box that boosts the 12v to 19v suitable for laptop usage and 30v for printer
Re: Help!!!: Qasa Vs MTN Lumos Vs Beebee Jump by ErnieUC(m): 7:05am On Mar 11, 2022
tetralogyfallot:

How much ?
Re: Help!!!: Qasa Vs MTN Lumos Vs Beebee Jump by tetralogyfallot(m): 8:15am On Mar 11, 2022
ErnieUC:

How much ?
45k for complete set. Battery, charger and DC distributor for laptop..

1 Like

Re: Help!!!: Qasa Vs MTN Lumos Vs Beebee Jump by Techguru1993(m): 1:52pm On Jun 15, 2022
How do I get it?
tetralogyfallot:
45k for complete set. Battery, charger and DC distributor for laptop..
Re: Help!!!: Qasa Vs MTN Lumos Vs Beebee Jump by MGDIMA4: 5:54am On Feb 03
tetralogyfallot:

How can I get this please

(1) (Reply)

Use Mikrotik Wireless Access Point To Achieve Best Wireless Base Stations / Jumia Nigeria Amazing Sales @ Great Discount Prices / Quality, Dope And Stylish Perm, Sandals At Discounted Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.